Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Apparently noted nerd Lew Ford won the DSL World Series MVP this year.

This has been your Lew Ford Update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

cebrail posted:

I hate this game because I want to play it, but it's the only game I want to play and I'm not going to buy a PS4 for one game.

I rationalized it by noting that it has Dragon Age: Inquisition and the upcoming Final Fantasy remake and that the option of maybe playing those two one day was enough. I may only actually play one game, but I COULD play three!

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Considering how 90% of people I see driving golf carts just step off them when they're still rolling to a stop, I wouldn't be surprised if the brake just... wasn't applied.

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Does that NL Central prediction have Cubs Being Cubs factored into it?

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

It's not that bad. Ever seen a pre-cooked pork rib? Certainly no worse.

The fact that they had to cut it out of Neshek's foot probably sucked though. I can't imagine walking on a bone spur like that, let alone pitching with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Thanks for this. I lost it in the Great Accidental Bookmark Deletion of Like Two Weeks Ago.

• Locked thread