Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Pitchers and catchers haven't even reported yet and the LA Times has already published an article about Yasiel Puig being in the best shape of his life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

OdinsBeard posted:

These stories show up well before spring training every year.

This feels like it's still time for stories about offseason workout changes or laser eye surgery

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
N: Kershaw says no DH in the NL

V: As the best pitcher, he should get to decide

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

quote:

Police were called and went to Young's condominium, where they knocked on the door. Young opened the door, naked from the waist down,

Lmao

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
I thought they only announced suspensions once appeals were over with

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
The period between pitchers and catchers reporting and actual preseason games starting is such a god drat drag.

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Noted player who has never been injured, Stephen Strasburg

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
I don't know how in the gently caress this hasn't been discussed but apparently Yasiel Puig was legit going to buy a helicopter to use for getting to Dodger Stadium and the Dodgers told him no, lol

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Dodgers already a man down. Ryu out until May

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
I mean it's not really a surprise, but for the last month or so everything official from the team was that they were "hopeful" he would be ready for opening day. The Times just ran an article within the last week or so about how there wasn't an obvious place for Alex Wood - with this news he's in line to be the 5th starter.

UZR IS BULLSHIT fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Feb 28, 2016

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Stephanie tanner dating hunter pence is one of the bigger heart breaks of my life tbh

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Other than not being a shithead over like $100k

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
Lincecum has been completely wretched for like four years now, and Ned Colletti isn't around to make those kind of signings anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004
yeah but what about the next round of expansion after that, they'd have to add 8 teams at once!

• Locked thread