Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
One of the Mets mediocre middle infielders was instagramng swole pics the other day. Maybe Tejada?

Also Harvey seemed to thin out in his face a bit when he was on Bravo the other night. I am so ready for pitchers and catchers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Aparently the Nats clubhouse is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2016/01/25/ken-rosenthal-says-free-agents-view-nationals-as-toxic/

quote:

“That’s a possible factor, Harold,” said Rosenthal. “And I did hear that from one agent of another player this week, that one aspect of this that made him reluctant was the fact that it is Team Boras in the perception of so many.”

“But at the same time, all these issues could go away if Dusty Baker helps make them go away and they play better,” he said. “One of the problems of course last year, they didn’t play very well, so these things came to the surface. The idea that this is Team Toxic, as well as Team Boras; that idea is out there. And the Nationals can dispute it all they want, but they’ve struck out a few times here.”

“And, again, while the individuals can all be saying this is a specific reason in each case, when you add it all up, you start to wonder,” he said.

The Nats are going to win like 98 games.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

What am i missing?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm gay.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

MLB The Show is out for Playstation the end of March. If you have any interest feel free to talk about it in this thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3764003

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It was pre-replay and there was a definite possibility of Yankees bullshit happening and the play being allowed to stand.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Yankees keep finding new and enjoyable ways to gently caress over their fans.

http://deadspin.com/yankees-will-no-longer-accept-print-at-home-tickets-th-1759655868

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm going to miss being able to decide like 2 hours before 1st pitch to go to a Met game and have a whole row to myself.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseball/yankees/stubhub-yankees-lonn-trost-differ-on-team-s-new-ticketing-policy-1.11485934

quote:

Trost told WFAN, “The problem below market at a certain point is that if you buy a ticket in a very premium location and pay a substantial amount of money. It’s not that we don’t want that fan to sell it, but that fan is sitting there having paid a substantial amount of money for their ticket and [another] fan picks it up for a buck-and-a-half and sits there, and it frustrates the purchaser of the full amount.”

Trost then added a comment that raised eyebrows on social media because of its seemingly elitist undertones. “And quite frankly,” he said, “the fan may be someone who has never sat in a premium location. So that’s a frustration to our existing fan base.”

Classiest organization in sports folks!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

SNY had three segments on their sportscenterish show about the Mets spring training yesterday morning, two of them were literal BSOHL stories. Juan Lagares lost 20lbs! He feels healthier then ever!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

MinibarMatchman posted:

wait till you read the Ken Davidoff story about how Lucas Duda "is the most hated Met"

I saw the headline and intentionally avoided reading it. Lucas Duda is a goofy teddybear who mashes monster dingers. There is not a Met fan alive who dislikes him, much less hates him. He has bad cold streaks, but what MLB player doesn't?

• Locked thread