Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
FAU edit! Excellent posts guy BARONS CYBER SKULL has donated several game keys to be handed out to the winners. I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what games they are, so I'm just going to hand them out blindly in addition to avatars to the people who make awesome tags. If we end up with more awesome tags than available game keys you'll get something else I guess, no idea what yet.

Greetings Games!

As you well know, a lot of the sub forums share many of the same thread icons. Some are more relevant to certain forums than others and some are just plain too old. This is where you come in!

Facts and I want you, the lovely posters of games, to submit your ideas for new thread icons. This thread will be stickied for a few weeks and we will collect all of your awesome, new and cool ideas here. When we've decided we have a great selection to pick from we will have a poll to vote on some of the best and the winners (those who created the new icons) can win free avatars!

To get you started, here is something awesome that BARONS CYBER SKULL whipped up for me in the new Tomb Raider thread:

Multiplat

PS4/PC

XBO/PC

XBO/PS4

File Size, Dimensions, Type
Please keep files to the proportions of 60 x 15.
No more than 10KB.
.PNG, .GIF, .JPG all fine.

(No to .PPT)

Good luck and lets see those submissions!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Feb 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Gibberish posted:

What is this

I am as shocked as you. Super Mario World DOES hold up!!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

It gets my vote.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Really loving some of these contributions, please keep them coming!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
You guys are really doing the games forum proud.

I still have extra humble bundle keys (I've not even checked this month's bundle) so I'll be adding to the pile too.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
This makes me wish I had the photoshop/paint/art program power!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

:O

I love this one!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Hed posted:

Reminds me of

This would also make a really cool tag.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
We will be wrapping this up next weekend. You have till Sunday to get those last few icons in and then the voting will begin! Thank you all who have participated so far. The level of work has been amazing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Thread now closed! Collating and such will begin! Thank you all for your entries. You rock my socks!

• Locked thread