Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RODNEY THE RACEHOR
Jan 1, 2016

i hope my friend dahmer has a happy ending
Please define this Musical Terminology; the No Music Discussion Forum is not helpful; I have received a Recommendation of Dark Jazz but I do not know what Dark Jazz is; I wish to avoid an Aural Shock Surprise; Thank You and G-d Bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Dark+Jazz

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Its really gay

minya
Sep 7, 2004

SUN RA WAS HERE IN HIS ELEMENT
he invited me back for a ride
bohren & der club

RODNEY THE RACEHOR
Jan 1, 2016

i hope my friend dahmer has a happy ending
These Responses are not Helpful; they are Trolls; and Malicious. I can not file a Report for Trolling as I do not have the Platinum Feature; I formally request that a Forums User with the Platinum Feature enabled file Reports on the Posters in this Thread on my behalf; the Report Reason should be “Trolling; Deliberate Provocation; Unhelpful Contributions”; Thank You and G-d Bless.

dk2m
May 6, 2009
Dear Rodney,

"Dark Jazz", or Dorgon Borgo, is a style of music popularized by principally German bands. Now, now - I know what you're going to say.....

NAZIS.....

Don't fret! There's are no nazis here. There could be. As far as I know, this kind of music, I think, does not have any nazis in it.

I hope that helps.

Best,
dk2m

minya
Sep 7, 2004

SUN RA WAS HERE IN HIS ELEMENT
he invited me back for a ride

RODNEY THE RACEHOR posted:

These Responses are not Helpful; they are Trolls; and Malicious. I can not file a Report for Trolling as I do not have the Platinum Feature; I formally request that a Forums User with the Platinum Feature enabled file Reports on the Posters in this Thread on my behalf; the Report Reason should be “Trolling; Deliberate Provocation; Unhelpful Contributions”; Thank You and G-d Bless.

i answered your question, scum

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Is the otter guy back or this a cheap walmart knockoff?

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

MikeCrotch posted:

I'm not sure how you would tell the difference.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

MikeCrotch posted:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
h*ck i'll say what we're all thinking

otter man was the best on these forums and i'll not tolerate some charlatan

bennyfactor
Nov 21, 2008
Do you feel like you received a sufficient Explanation of That INJUSTICE in The Cheese Thread?

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study
You're Dark Jazz. :colbert:

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
Hey, it's the otter man. I thought we lost you, dude.

What crazy shenanigans have you been up to?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

enhydra lutris, Dark Jazz is a forbidden musical genre that gains its power by calling on the more negative emotions. Its practitioners gain strange powers such as the ability to speak with the dead but it inevitably destroys them in the end. Notable figures in the movement include Sun Ra and the Kilimanjaro Ensemble.

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Feb 7, 2016

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
dark jazz is music with black people

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

It's the notes you do play.

atal
Aug 13, 2006

burning down the house
op a lot of people will probably give you poo poo for your gimmick byut I think it is cool and good

Hi Jinx
Feb 12, 2016
Electronic music for slow David Lynch movies. Some of it is very cool.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
If you have dark jazz you should probably go and see a urologist or something tbh. Not something to joke about :(

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

RODNEY THE RACEHOR posted:

Please define this Musical Terminology; the No Music Discussion Forum is not helpful; I have received a Recommendation of Dark Jazz but I do not know what Dark Jazz is; I wish to avoid an Aural Shock Surprise; Thank You and G-d Bless.

wb otter guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I dunno I'm kind of digging this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMpbiwN9wlI

• Locked thread