Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Magnums aren't any wider than normal Trojans, and I used to think I had erectile dysfunction or something because they'd be so tight that they'd squeeze the blood out of my dick. Also it took me a full minute to put them on or remove them because they clung on so tight. Magnum XLs are actually wider at the base and don't squeeze all the blood out of my dick. I use magnum XLs with success OP

Oh yeah also half the time I use normal sized condoms they break and I haven't had one Magnum XL break yet which is like the whole point of the condom

Boomstick Quaid fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Feb 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpunkyRedKnight
Oct 12, 2000

Bobert Bobertson posted:

ladies call my dong "a tuna can" :wink:

They're not talking about the shape.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

SpunkyRedKnight posted:

They're not talking about the shape.

drat, great username

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Thanks for the PM :)

http://www.theyfit.co.uk/ btw

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

BLARGHLE posted:

She wants to start trying for kids in the near future, so we probably won't buy any more condoms after we use up what we have. I think, as usual, you goons are reading too much into this...or did you all go to school in abstinence only districts? Every married couple I know that isn't currently trying to get pregnant either uses condoms or the pill. Hating condoms is a common complaint, but we always agree that they're better than an unwanted child.
I already posted the planned parenthood stats on this, condoms on a yearly basis of regular sex (when used properly) has a failure rate of about 2%, pullout is 4. While you're of course free to do what you want to do the main reason to use condoms is to avoid stds or if you dont actually trust your partner to pull out in time. You might point out that 4% is kind of a notable risk and I'd agree, but 2% is hardly better, all the good bc options are either permanent, hormonal, or the iud.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

I already posted the planned parenthood stats on this, condoms on a yearly basis of regular sex (when used properly) has a failure rate of about 2%, pullout is 4. While you're of course free to do what you want to do the main reason to use condoms is to avoid stds or if you dont actually trust your partner to pull out in time. You might point out that 4% is kind of a notable risk and I'd agree, but 2% is hardly better, all the good bc options are either permanent, hormonal, or the iud.

Or you know, you wait till marriage like a good Christian

#blessed

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

Or you know, you wait till marriage like a good Christian

#blessed

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

ArbitraryC posted:

We've had one broken condom in the four years we've been together, so I think that's a pretty safe failure rate, and there's really no doubt in that situation. Broken condom = time for Plan B. Pulling out might be almost as effective, but better safe than sorry in our minds.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Gonna get snipped and then raw dog some bitches.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
I don't think having functioning testes is what is keeping you from "raw dogging"

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

ArbitraryC posted:

4% seems pretty low for pulling out. doesnt precum contain sperm or did my health class lie to me??

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lol you wear condoms OP

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Necros posted:

4% seems pretty low for pulling out. doesnt precum contain sperm or did my health class lie to me??

If you ejaculated earlier in the day there's a possibility there'd be some living sperm hanging out in your plumbing that could washed up into the precum but generally no precum does not have sperm in it

Bleh Maestro
Aug 30, 2003
Sorry they don't make condoms for tuna cans

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Necros posted:

Precum biologically doesn't come from the same place as sperm and doesn't naturally have sperm in it. Precum can carry sperm if you have some left in your urethra though so if you hypothetically jacked off and then had sex shortly thereafter you'd could have an issue.

The 4% stat is from planned parenthood itself
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

BLARGHLE posted:

We've had one broken condom in the four years we've been together
didnt someone just say the expected rate was 2% (1/50) ...and youve had 1 in about 4 years which is about 50 months :mmmhmm:

BLARGHLE posted:

Pulling out might be almost as effective, but better safe than sorry in our minds.
sex with condoms is pretty sorry
dude just dont even defend having "sex" wearing condoms with your wife its ridiculous just admit the mistakes of the past and move on to a better future

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

BLARGHLE posted:

We've had one broken condom in the four years we've been together, so I think that's a pretty safe failure rate, and there's really no doubt in that situation. Broken condom = time for Plan B. Pulling out might be almost as effective, but better safe than sorry in our minds.
This doesn't make any sense, like you've seen the numbers no amount of anecdotes is going to change the reality that both methods are pretty good but substantially worse than the other options (which are all like 99.x). You do you boo but I wouldn't wanna be in your shoes, last time I had a long term girlfriend that didn't want to use hormonal bc (understandable), had metal allergies (couldn't use an iud), and was more comfortable with condoms than pulling out (totally within her rights of course), I pretty much never finished in the bedroom and I'm not gonna go through that again.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Anyone been snipped? If so, worth it?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

My retort: just abort :iamafag:

Like I'm a big gay and only have gay buttsex with gay butts but is getting an abortion even a huge deal these days, other than the obstructionism put in place by right-wing state governments trying to make it annoyingly hard to do? I mean obviously it's not the first line of defense against the babby menace but it kinda sounds like the only options being considered here are "condom or pull-out or raise a child for at least 18 years"

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Party on Wang

Party on Girth

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

My retort: just abort :iamafag:

Like I'm a big gay and only have gay buttsex with gay butts but is getting an abortion even a huge deal these days, other than the obstructionism put in place by right-wing state governments trying to make it annoyingly hard to do? I mean obviously it's not the first line of defense against the babby menace but it kinda sounds like the only options being considered here are "condom or pull-out or raise a child for at least 18 years"

As the dude you don't have much say either way. Would you like to an MRA tract?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Bobert Bobertson posted:

ladies call my dong "a tuna can" :wink:

same, except oriented horizontally

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Snatch Duster posted:

Or you know, you hit it in the shitter till marriage like a good Christian

#technicalvirginity

Adbot