Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
fast food isnt to be trusted ever since the dollar menu mcdouble costed like $1.69

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

symbolic posted:

the last time i went to Arby's it was my first time in years and when i saw the good service bell i rang it as hard as i could and it was loud as gently caress and my dad got mad at me

If you live anywhere near a Famous Dave's BBQ Restaurant, bring a small child in and casually mention the bell toward the front that says "RING IF YOU LIKED YOUR FOOD." Pick any excuse to stand around the front door before you leave. The kid will ring that bell at least a dozen times, and all the staff are required to loudly yell "WOOOO" like Obese Human Bender from Futurama's fat folds, each and every time that bell is rung, under penalty of an official managerial review.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I can wash it down with a Dr. Pepper milkshake

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

death .cab for qt posted:

If you live anywhere near a Famous Dave's BBQ Restaurant, bring a small child in and casually mention the bell toward the front that says "RING IF YOU LIKED YOUR FOOD." Pick any excuse to stand around the front door before you leave. The kid will ring that bell at least a dozen times, and all the staff are required to loudly yell "WOOOO" like Obese Human Bender from Futurama's fat folds, each and every time that bell is rung, under penalty of an official managerial review.
unfortunately, the nearest one appears to be an hour and a half away

what a shame

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010
I had Culver's last night. If you've never tried Culver's or even heard of them, I cry for you. They're the highest quality fast food place in America, but their empire only spans the lovely upper midwest. Definitely give it a try if you're ever forced to visit the northern flyovers.

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Brave New World posted:

I had Culver's last night. If you've never tried Culver's or even heard of them, I cry for you. They're the highest quality fast food place in America, but their empire only spans the lovely upper midwest. Definitely give it a try if you're ever forced to visit the northern flyovers.

Yeah we just got Culver's here recently and they have some good food.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Brave New World posted:

For reference, they serve things called Butterburgers with Better-than-A&W root beer and frozen custard as dessert. It is Midwest as gently caress and everything is delicious until it kills you at age 35

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Brave New World posted:

I have the opposite and correct opinion.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

a starwar betamax posted:

I have the opposite and correct opinion.

Tell us your favorite Midwest flyover fast food restaurant so we can all make fun of you for thinking A&W, 5 Guys or (God forbid) Smash burger is somehow better, faster, and less poo poo than Culvers

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

death .cab for qt posted:

Tell us your favorite Midwest flyover fast food restaurant so we can all make fun of you for thinking A&W, 5 Guys or (God forbid) Smash burger is somehow better, faster, and less poo poo than Culvers

Wendy's is really good especially their chili

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Wendy's is better thank BK but nowhere near the artery clogging flavor of Culvers, 7/10

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Like I would pick Wendy's over smash burger but it is still a pale comparison of good food, comparable to a modern Dairy Queen in effort b

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Angry whopper ftw

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Smythe posted:

Angry whopper ftw

How did you feel about their extra angry Halloween whopper

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Actually there is only one BEST burger place in these united states.... it is the combo Texas burger\Taco Villa in andrews TX

https://www.google.sn/maps/place/Te...9c2f21c!6m1!1e1

PRO TOP: Order the double burger AND A challupa (take addvantage of the ONE OF A KIND combo menu) and a side order of the green sauce and a side order of jalapeno paste. Put the chalupa INTO the burger, between the buns. Pour the jalapeno paste INTO the burg. Dip the burger INTO the green sauce

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The Burger King in my town sucks rear end. Not even their chicken fries can bring me back. And I used to think I'd kill a man for good chicken fries.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

every time i eat at burger king i get a large order of onion rings, and i get sick of it halfway through but keep eating it because i enjoy the idea of onion rings, and that's why i never eat burger king.

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

If you're going to eat a butterburger put some actual butter on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avAglwPbDnQ

And after your wreck yourself internally you can walk down the street and get drunk at the Sprecher Brewery.

#whatIdidonMySconnieVacation

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The last time I ate fast food I came down with a really bad flu, it completely knocked me on my rear end for like two weeks. Coincidence?

yes

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Is no one going to mention the severe white space between the patties that make this sandwich impossible to handle and would cause mouthfuls of nothing but bread and their excuse for veggies and cheese?

I don't even care people are talking about other great places to eat. This poo poo can't stand.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

What I wanna know is who wants to get one with me? :mrgw:

We each start at an end and kiss in the middle

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

It's like lady and the tramp but it's the tramp and the tramp

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

A lot of negativity in this thread regarding tasty food, new things, geographical locations etc.

The Vagabond
Aug 4, 2006

Have bindle will travel
You're all so deprived... Behold Harveys : http://www.harveys.ca/

If you've got all god-drat day it's fantastic.
Like an oddly regimented BBQ that you showed up to a little bit too early so you have to make awkward conversation with the neighbours.

It should surprise no one that there are very few of them and those that do exist have rabid fans who are themselves too large to exit the building. It's the meaty version of Stockholm syndrome.

For other absurd and avoidable fast food venues visit a Canada near you, conveniently located north of loving everywhere.

The Vagabond fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Feb 2, 2016

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

social vegan posted:

We each start at an end and kiss in the middle

:gary::burger::yarg:

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

The Vagabond posted:

You're all so deprived... Behold Harveys : http://www.harveys.ca/

If you've got all god-drat day it's fantastic.
Like an oddly regimented BBQ that you showed up to a little bit too early so you have to make awkward conversation with the neighbours.

It should surprise no one that there are very few of them and those that do exist have rabid fans who are themselves too large to exit the building. It's the meaty version of Stockholm syndrome.

For other absurd and avoidable fast food venues visit a Canada near you, conveniently located north of loving everywhere.

harvey's is just like a generic fast food restaurant that's good idk what ur talking about u know u can just buy a normal amount of food and leave right

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'll get this BK burger--2 of them in fact--and post a trip report if any goon writes "burgin" on their chest and posts it :toxx:

Otherwise you'll all have to wait for the weekend for a trip report

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
This is just a theory

BUT

Linnear
Nov 3, 2010
I tried the non-buttery version of this last year and it was one flimsy burger. Since then, I have been in burger exile, eating Rice and Beans and pretending to get physically ill if I should chance to smell the delicious grease smoke emanating from the local fast food joints.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I'll get this BK burger--2 of them in fact--and post a trip report if any goon writes "burgin" on their chest and posts it :toxx:

Otherwise you'll all have to wait for the weekend for a trip report

I hope you're hungry dude

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

Lmao ok I'm all in burgbro. I'll head there at 3pm CST.

GOONS......GOONS NEVER FAIL

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
this is the thread that finally makes me simultaneously wear out my F5 key and rip my dick off from jackin too hard

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Prince posted:

this is the thread that finally makes me simultaneously wear out my F5 key and rip my dick off from jackin too hard

No need to refresh, friend....wait until 3pm CST!!!

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Is this now a goon date?

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Volume posted:

What always confused me was natural cut fries. How do you unnaturally cut fries?

I'm not sure, but they probably pair well with a non-Euclidean burger.

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
What kind of animal are you that you eat lunch at 3pm?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

Hello new desktop

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The nipple follows you everywhere you go, much like a bad case of burgin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
Remember Burger Buddies?

• Locked thread