Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I want to be a part of history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
maybe you will get run over by his car or something

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

dad gay. so what posted:

That was his sister-in-law, though.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
High school religion oval office spouts poo poo.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJXwjNAwFZ8

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
i want to see how drunk/coked out jeb will be once he throws in the towel

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

there's a guy in my neighborhood with a sunbleached Dole '96 sticker on his rusty old van and while I've never met him in person, I harbor deep respect for this man

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

there's a guy in my neighborhood with a sunbleached Dole '96 sticker on his rusty windowless rape van and while I've never met him in person, I harbor deep respect for this man

why does this rhyme

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

there's a guy in my neighborhood with a sunbleached Dole '96 sticker on his rusty old van and while I've never met him in person, I harbor deep respect for this man

i have a perot lawn sign i stole when i was 1

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Does it say Jeb! on it and if so can I easily add a i in front of it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I actually want one of these now link please

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://jeb2016.com/shop/lifestyle/guaca-bowle/

quote:

Guaca Bowle

Jeb and Columba love whipping up guacamole on Sunday Funday. Now, you can get in on the act with this “Guaca Bowle.” Jeb’s secret guacamole recipe not included…yet.

$75 ouch

unless its big enough to boil a man alive in i guess

mdm posted:

Does it say Jeb! on it and if so can I easily add a i in front of it
obv

how else is it going to connote excitement??

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
https://jeb2016.com/shop/lifestyle/guaca-bowle/?lang=en

Not worth it without Jeb!'s secret recipe.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Running a campaign that really reaches out to and celebrates the hispanic community is a sure fire way to win the Republican nomination.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Imagine being a person who parts with legal US currency to purchase goddamned Jeb Bush merch.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

bloodysabbath posted:

Imagine being a person who parts with legal US currency to purchase goddamned Jeb Bush merch.

i would buy it now, it seems like the kind of thing hipsters would love to own "ironically". after Trumps 50th year as god emporer JEB! merchandise will be a valuable collectors item

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
His wife's name is Columba? I don't know that sounds a little....ethnic

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
https://twitter.com/CottonQuotes/status/42785451957952512

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

looking forward to shopping the Jeb! line of kitchenware at target

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i need expedited shipping so it gets here before super bowl sunday RIGHTFUCKING NOW JEB

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Can we say "gave up" instead of "dropped out"? Sounds more pathetic.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

it connotes excitement

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i squawk for guac

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Rutibex posted:

i would buy it now, it seems like the kind of thing hipsters would love to own "ironically". after Trumps 50th year as god emporer JEB! merchandise will be a valuable collectors item forbidden artifact from the before-times

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

It's coming as part of the first DLC pack

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I don't get it. Shouldn't these kinds of items be given out free to promote the candidate, not sold at extremely high prices?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
sounds like you're not connoting enough excitement

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Gutcruncher posted:

I don't get it. Shouldn't these kinds of items be given out free to promote the candidate, not sold at extremely high prices?

The markup is to help him raise money. The worst part about this is that someone on his campaign team thought "you know what will really drive donations? Quac bowls!" and sold it to the rest of the team as a good idea.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Gutcruncher posted:

It's so he can claim them as small donations.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

angerbeet posted:

His wife's name is Columba? I don't know that sounds a little....ethnic

its ok she's lighter colored than a paper bag

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Luvcow posted:

its ok she's lighter colored than a paper bag

Jeb speaks very decent Spanish. He'll win over the latinos because you know, they'll instantly trust any white man that speaks their language. Cruz like to claim his Cuban heritage but can't speak a lick of Spanish.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

heb

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Jeb! actually released his secret guac recipe a couple weeks back. It's... okay?

http://www.npr.org/2015/12/31/461518357/finally-revealed-jeb-bushs-secret-guacamole-recipe

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Volcott posted:

Jeb! actually released his secret guac recipe a couple weeks back. It's... okay?

http://www.npr.org/2015/12/31/461518357/finally-revealed-jeb-bushs-secret-guacamole-recipe

He (along with Obama and everyone else) had the correct opinion re: the peaguac scandal

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I wish that Bernie or Ben Carson would sell a guac bowl.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Universe Master posted:

Running a campaign that really reaches out to and celebrates the hispanic community is a sure fire way to win the Republican nomination.

The best part is that his latino support is only slightly better than Trumps. Might even be worse now.

Volcott posted:

it's awful, just loving awful.

TROIKA CURES GREEK fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Feb 3, 2016

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

Can we say "gave up" instead of "dropped out"? Sounds more pathetic.

candidates for the nomination should be required to ring a bell like in navy seal training if they don't stick it out through the convention

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

City of Tampa posted:

I wish that Bernie or Ben Carson would sell a guac bowl.

Especially if Carson's was shaped to look like a brain.

Or skull, but maybe that's too metal.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

its like he went to the cash and carry and got the bowl that all the restaurants use and cnc'd them all through a company he owns as a way of laundering campaign money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeb!
Feb 3, 2016

My dad is the greatest man I've ever known and if you don't think so we can step outside.
I'm not quitting. I'm running for president of the United States, and it’s a serious endeavor. I do it with joy. There’s a lot of fun parts of it, for sure.

I’m the best-qualified guy to be president. If you're comparing me to Donald Trump, I'm the most qualified to be president. And it's not pushing people down when I say that.

And if it makes you feel better, everyone on the Republican stage is better than Hillary Clinton.

• Locked thread