Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Eh there have been worse episodes of Raw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

When is there a chance for WWE to tell USA/NBC Universal that they want to make Raw 2 hours again. I feel at times that making Raw 3 hours was a ploy by someone in Universal who really loving hates wrestling and wants to see it die from the mainstream while still making some money off it.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Alain Post posted:

WWE would lose a shitload of money if they were cut to 2 hours.
Yeah in the short term, but in the long term it might benefit since they clearly can't think of consistently making a good 3 hour show week after week.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

Remember back when Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and usually Daniel Bryan spent months having trios matches and tricking people into thinking they liked Roman Reigns?
No because Roman was also good in those too

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/02/04/marvel-avengers-academy-launches-with-an-all-star-cast
John Cena voicing the Hulk is almost as weird as HHH voicing him for a Marvel Press event

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Gatts posted:

Yes John...continue to use your talents elsewhere and pull away from wrestling. Save your body and spirit and Nikki and make more money with a better life else where...yeeesssss turn to the light.
I hope he is like Loki's VA where its way lower quality compared to other heroes who recorded their lines in studio.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

Bayley's gimmick doesn't hinge on prior knowledge of her NXT character though. That was Emma's problem; they expected a seamless transition somehow, and her character in NXT was an arc. Bayley can just show up with tube men and bright colors and happy smiles and headbands and hugs, and people get it right away.
Yeah I don't understand how Bayley's gimmick is like Emma's initial NXT gimmick that died a horrible death on the main roster. But then again people originally thought Bayley's gimmick was that she was autistic so what do I know.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

oatgan posted:

Bayley has grown a lot as a character since her debut as diva Eugene
True I just think her gimmick now is way harder to gently caress up than Emma's on the main roster

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

rovert posted:

Daniel Bryan trims beard. Return confirmed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBeKOyuMJ4h
That or he is quitting to go die for BushidoRoad or Sinclair :v:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAjrfSr_Hd0
Bayley vs Sasha III

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

oatgan posted:

Meltzer posted on the wrestling classics board that Bryan gave his notice to WWE and was told he did not have the right to give notice
Wait a minute why didn't he post it on the WON board too?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Yeah, we already talked about how you should have the TV muted because the boos and chants are going to be nonstop all 3 hours if you watch
Has there been a manifesto released yet on how the crowd is totally going to takeover Raw?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Roman Reigns posted:

I honestly can't tell if this is a troll or Hunter is just this much of an rear end.
Or maybe HHH genuinely likes Bryan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

WrasslorMonkey posted:

"I dunno about that"

Booker T on Daniel Bryan's HOF chances :stare:
Hey he couldn't get in the WON HOF so technically he's already not a first ballot HOFer

• Locked thread