Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

bryan comes out to announce his retirement at the start of raw, nakamura interrupts him, they wrestle until bryan is literally dead in the ring.

nakamura bows, bryan is removed from the ring, audience claps, show goes on

this is how bryan would want it and you all know it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

MagicCube posted:

I think if Bryan Danielson wants to wrestle again, and doctors who weren't the bad guy in a Hollywood movie cleared him, he should be allowed to do what he wants.
i also believe that if people want to sacrifice their lives and health for something they love, they should be allowed to, but it would look really bad for wwe to let him die in their ring so sry

njpw - the death of bryan danielson coming to an njpw world near you wrestlekingdom 11

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i still think he's wrestling nakamura tonight in a loser leaves life match

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Brock Lesnar posted:

i can't wait to see bryan/nakamura i'm so fuckin pumped

cams
Mar 28, 2003

to be completely serious, i'll probably cry watching daniel bryan retire.

uggggh it's gonna hurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

yes this is what made me realize it was gonna happen

• Locked thread