Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
So, you're a bearded Millennial asswipe, working tables at a local upper class restaurant. A Big wig, with deep pockets comes in. Do you;
A: Snub him and body shame him
B: Serve him but judge him in a way that is obvious
C: Serve him in the hopes of getting an tip commiserate with the girth and breadth of this man?

IF your answer isn't c: I can tell you why you are a poor.

Regardless of whether or not I agree with it, I can tell you why C is the answer.

It'll make you need a bucket like monsieur

VendaGoat fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Feb 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
D. The slow blade penetrates the shield

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

sorry OP, I don't work tables anymore and don't consider those who do fully human

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

sorry OP, I don't work tables anymore and don't consider those who do fully human

Transcendence

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

I'm gay

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Haha! Never have. Never will. :smuggo:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i know marvin.

we all know.

we heard it through a plant of some sort

kudzu most likely

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

ask melissa about it

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

100,000 to swallow my seed for a month, straight.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i worked as a valet at a 5 star establishment when i was 18 and would take their luxury sedans down country roads atbhigh speeds and spend the tip money on booze. it was great because i was making a poo poo ton of money right out high school just because the town was so small that there was a only a tiny pool of semi handsome employable youths who could drive stick and i made lots of money. thats for reading my story you stupid rear end assjerks

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

i worked as a valet at a 5 star establishment when i was 18 and would take their luxury sedans down country roads atbhigh speeds and spend the tip money on booze. it was great because i was making a poo poo ton of money right out high school just because the town was so small that there was a only a tiny pool of semi handsome employable youths who could drive stick and i made lots of money. thats for reading my story you stupid rear end assjerks

Another reason I like you. You gently caress.

:hfive:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

VendaGoat posted:

Another reason I like you. You gently caress.

:hfive:

lets kiss each other

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
:yikes:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

lets kiss each other

C'mere, you burned up gently caress!
:sissies:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Enfield posted:

must have been like working in tenpenny tower after the ghouls took over

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

must have been like working in tenpenny tower after the ghouls took over

wat

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

VendaGoat posted:

C: Serve him in the hopes of getting an tip commiserate with the girth and breadth of this man?
That sounds sexual. :wiggle:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
> give Mr. Creosote an after dinner mint

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Wait isn't Mr Creosote a diamond troll?

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

expected thread to talk about the role of ionian imperialist conquest, voting 1.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Uncle Enzo posted:

D. The slow blade penetrates the shield

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Millennials are bearded because they are so poor they cannot afford razor blades

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if you're making this comparison, the food he ingests must be "wealth." shouldn't i be grasping at handfuls of the "trickle down" vomit and shoving them into my own "checking account" (mouth)?

i feel like you haven't properly expanded on this metaphor for me, a stupid cocksucker in my early 20s covered in tattoos of all the brands i enjoy.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
capitalists have been tricking people for months -no- years into thinking that they're Mr. Creosote there and that every cent of wealth is gonna be the after dinner mint that will help distribute wealth all over everyone

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i'm an old fashioned sort so i plan to attain wealth and power through marriage, subterfuge, and poisonings, just as God intended

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

If I were a waiter I'd be nice as long as the people were nice and if they were mean and tried to take advantage of our relative positions I'd drop the servile facade and not be friendly to them or go out of my way to help them much. Not sure how this relates to capitalism.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

MiracleWhale posted:

i'm an old fashioned sort so i plan to attain wealth and power through marriage, subterfuge, and poisonings, just as God intended

If it's not broke, why fix it?

ninety posted:

If I were a waiter I'd be nice as long as the people were nice and if they were mean and tried to take advantage of our relative positions I'd drop the servile facade and not be friendly to them or go out of my way to help them much. Not sure how this relates to capitalism.

:10bux:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
D crop dust him really well when you pass by

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

if you're making this comparison, the food he ingests must be "wealth." shouldn't i be grasping at handfuls of the "trickle down" vomit and shoving them into my own "checking account" (mouth)?

i feel like you haven't properly expanded on this metaphor for me, a stupid cocksucker in my early 20s covered in tattoos of all the brands i enjoy.

I met a woman in a marketing class who called herself a "brand whore" and had the words Disney and Louis Vuitton in their respective fonts tattooed on her arms

• Locked thread