Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Illinois vs Rutgers is not a good game, but the announcer just said Mick Foley aka Mankind is at the game signing autographs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

please keep playing this lovely ku

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

well this is getting cute

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Matey posted:

please keep playing this lovely ku

Nah.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

sure about that?

(now that I posted this ku will go on a 15-2 run)

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

my man Chiozza with what should be a top 10 play

https://twitter.com/alligatorarmy/status/695079431275175936

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

little bit of k-state being bad, little bit of phog allen reffing leading to a big ku win. also gently caress brannen greene

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I've never seen this Sean Farnham guy call a game before, but he's loving awful

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
How have the Aggies always been rear end at free throws over the course of ten years and three different coaches?

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Wisconsin shooting 4/11.... from the free throw line. smdh

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
And made about 20 bullshit threes

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

minnesota is just what the doctor ordered

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

In a women's hoops update, South Carolina beat a very good Kentucky squad tonight despite two starters leaving early with injury. The Lady Gs will now face UConn in a 1 vs. 2 showdown of undefeated teams. I'm gonna be there and I gotta say I'm pretty stoked. I know we have a few other WBB fans in this thread, so hopefully this post will not go entirely unappreciated.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Matey posted:

also gently caress brannen greene

This is a day late but lol

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

minnesota is pure loving garbage :lol:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

julia louis-dreyfus's kid is in the game

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Feb 5, 2016

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Utah just fouled an Oregon State guy heaving up a desperation three from the other side of halfcourt. He hit all the free throws and Utah lost.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Louisville taking out some anger on poor BC.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Marquette looking pretty good at Xavier right now.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Michigan you should maybe not leave Bryn Forbes wide open

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I do not know that Michigan's offensive scheme of having Irvin or Walton stand motionless holding the ball at the top of key for 10 seconds and then launching a contested deep three is a great one

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Iowa st might score over 20 without McKay. Not looking promising though.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

resident posted:

Iowa st might score over 20 without McKay. Not looking promising though.

We're on pace for 12 points in the game. lol

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Grayson Allen's Ted Cruz-ness is extremely offputting and ought to be grounds at least for a technical foul now and then.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Iowa State is playing some kid who hasn't played since the non-con with Niang in foul trouble and McKay out.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
At the Under 8 media timeout in the first half, the Michigan Wolverines are tied with Bryn Forbes at 15.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
isu v osu is a hilarious cripple fight atm

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Oklahoma State is loving garbage

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I want everyone to know that Pitt is a paper tiger. They are very not good at basketball and beat up on a schedule as soft as South Carolina's

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

We might lose by 20+ to A&M today. They're the best team in the SEC and we play like a JV squad on the road, so I can't imagine this will be any fun to watch. I'll be tuning in regardless!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

elentar posted:

Grayson Allen's Ted Cruz-ness is extremely offputting and ought to be grounds at least for a technical foul now and then.

Technical foul where he can only keep the ball from going in if he viciously blocks it. Make him put his athleticism to work to make us forget how Duke white guy he is.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Ungratek posted:

I want everyone to know that Pitt is a paper tiger. They are very not good at basketball and beat up on a schedule as soft as South Carolina's

Getting whipped at home by NC State was a pretty clear indicator.

Virginia is looking good, this next week is pretty big with the return game against VT and then at Cameron.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Washington's gonna get boatraced by Arizona today but I hope I'm pleasantly surprised!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm not sure why this popped into my head watching this terrible game, but is Georges Niang any sort of NBA prospect? Or is he too short/too unathletic to stay a matchup problem at the next level?

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Grittybeard posted:

I'm not sure why this popped into my head watching this terrible game, but is Georges Niang any sort of NBA prospect? Or is he too short/too unathletic to stay a matchup problem at the next level?

Someone will take a flier on him in the second round but not really. Morris is the best NBA prospect on that team

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

MourningView posted:

Oklahoma State is loving garbage

ISU is lucky to have their shittiest game against OSU.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I keep hearing that Providence is good but every time I see them on TV they're the least-convincing Top 15 team

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Fatigue setting in again for ISU. Hope they can hold on.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Benne posted:

I keep hearing that Providence is good but every time I see them on TV they're the least-convincing Top 15 team

They're only 45 in KenPom for whatever weight you want to give that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Michigan sucks. Life is good.

• Locked thread