Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

guys, it's the end of the first half, not the end of the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

drat isu played like garbage. and it wasn't just because of the press. and wvu stays a terrible team to watch play. just dookie all around

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

MourningView posted:

does actual basketball not include boxing out or what

:dunkedon:

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

please keep playing this lovely ku

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

well this is getting cute

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

sure about that?

(now that I posted this ku will go on a 15-2 run)

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

little bit of k-state being bad, little bit of phog allen reffing leading to a big ku win. also gently caress brannen greene

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I'm a day late but emaw ewaw epaw

eat a drat butt lonny boy

but I do wanna apologize to the rest of the big 12 because KU will probably be big 12 champs again. soz mates

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

This Texas-Oklahoma game ain't bad fyi

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Kull the Conqueror posted:

:agreed: kinda feels like Texas is massively overachieving despite being outclassed

Yeah, let's see if Texas can keep it close in the last 10 minutes (all signs point to yes so far)

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Probably Magic posted:

Thanks for the heads up, this has been fun.

:tipshat:

yeah this poo poo is going down to the wire

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

woof, buford sold that

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Oklahoma lucky to get away with that one ("that one" being a home game against Texas)

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

:siren: Perry Ellis had a good defensive moment :siren:

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

the one time mason's head jerk has been valid

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

It was looking like West Virginia might come back around the 10:00 mark in the 2nd half, but not anymore.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Baylor cheated by making a bunch of 3s. Get rid of 3s so K-State can be competitive this season (yes I'm willfully ignoring the Oklahoma game that just happened)

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

today, EMAW, moreso than any other time this season

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

do the drat thing iwundu

e: stop it svi

Matey fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Feb 21, 2016

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

come on k-state. I wanna see a court rush and probably have some idiot fan run into brannen green

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Jesus, Ellis looked horrible at the end of the game. But yeah, KU gonna get the title again :negative:

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Thoguh posted:

gently caress a Kansas State Wildcat. God bless.

Probably Magic posted:

On this, we agree.

EMAW YOU FUCKS (K-State gonna lose by double digits :negative:)

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Probably Magic posted:

Proof of KSU ineptness, they could`ve been gender-neutral with Every Person a Wildcat and had a good cat pun. They should also fire Weber before it`s too late.

when I was attending K-State, a woman wrote an article about changing EMAW to EPAW in the school newspaper, and as you can imagine, a bunch of dum dums were outraged

fake edit: googling it, it turns out this kinda made national news back then. Thanks, idiot traditionalists

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

But also, it was pretty great hearing Josh Freeman drunk one night yelling EMAW and (purposefully, I think) sounding like a donkey

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Probably Magic posted:

I wish Freeman had worked out better. :sigh:

:agreed:

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Please don't get blown out now K-State

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Iwundu's jump shot is so ugly. He needs to do what Buddy Hield did and fix that in the offseason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

drat, DJ Johnson trying his damndest

• Locked thread