Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Iowa State is playing some kid who hasn't played since the non-con with Niang in foul trouble and McKay out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm not sure why this popped into my head watching this terrible game, but is Georges Niang any sort of NBA prospect? Or is he too short/too unathletic to stay a matchup problem at the next level?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
It's amazing how bad this game is for there being so few fouls. Both Iowa State and Oklahoma State had 2 fouls to give with 17 seconds left.

Like if you'd have told me that going in I'd think it was a free flowing game instead of this slog.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Bird in a Blender posted:

I thought it was free flowing, but neither team could hit a loving shot. ISU lucky to win today.

Yeah I guess after thinking about it the pace wasn't that bad, it just felt like it because neither team could score at all.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Missouri's up 11 on Tennessee at the half, in a game I have watched about 30 seconds of. I wonder how?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Metapod posted:

Buddy should make some shots imo

Apparently he wasn't far enough from the hoop until now.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
KU/OU turned sloppy as hell out of nowhere the last minute or two.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
OU ought to get out on that Graham guy.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Metapod posted:

The fix is in

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Make up call is all I can think.

e: Holy poo poo.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ryan Rosburg is getting tons of praise from the broadcast team at Mizzou/Tennessee, and it actually seems somewhat earned. Also Missouri is up 11 with 6 minutes and change left.

I...don't understand any of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
My god I hate Kansas. And the Big 12. And life.

• Locked thread