Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spite house
Apr 28, 2009

This bitch right here.

For years I had no idea what happened in that part of the book because I had to skip the previous and subsequent 15 or so pages to avoid looking at her.

Also, giant propellers. This fear came about because when I was six I was forced to visit the propeller room on the Queen Mary, which features a really hideous gargantuan propeller at the bottom of a VERY deep VERY murky pool, and to look at it, although I can't imagine why you'd want to, you have to walk around the pool on a narrow clattery catwalk. It's pretty horrifying and I'm not posting a picture because it still gives me the willies.

KiteAuraan posted:

those loving aliens on Sesame Street
AAAAAAGH I'D FORGOTTEN ABOUT THOSE :gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

spite house has a new favorite as of 01:48 on Feb 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread