Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
My dad is a real dick. He's a Taiwanese immigrant, and he took this little paper Lantern one time we were camping (just me and him, one of his friends and his son) and placed it at the end of a long clearing where there was a line of telephone poles. We were camping in another clearing, and this long, almost "corridor" of trees shot off to the side. My father told me it was an "Alien Runway" and to stay away from it (it was full of bullkettle (?) and he would have to pee on me if it touched me, which spawned another fear). Eventually, once the two dads got enough beers in them, one of them disappeared for a while. I didn't realize this but he was lighting the paper Lantern at the end of the "runway". Me and the other boy (we were 4 and 6 respectively at the time) suddenly realized he was gone, and my dad, who was in on it, told us he was abducted by aliens and he had seen the whole thing. He explained to us the only way to get him back was to go retrieve the landing Beacon (lantern) from the end of the runway and bring it back to him. The other boy, determined to find his father, dragged me along with him (almost literally, I was crying so hard from sheer fear and nearly refusing to go). The runway must have only been maybe a quarter of a mile, but I swear we walked for an hour. We eventually found the Lantern, but angry, foreign yelling suddenly surrounded us and we were scared shitless. Turns out, it was just Mandarin our fathers were shouting, and they came out, our tears stopped, and we were left with a sense of confusion. As naive as we were, our dads told us they managed to scare the aliens away, my father had saved my friends dad, everything would be OK, not to tell our moms, etc. Etc.

I was a firm believer in aliens for about 10 years after that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread