Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

in my kindle erotica single, moderately-successful-playboy Voosh R is castrated and forced to become a cunnilingus toilet for obese, progressive leaning women.

I wonder if Cunnilingus Toilet is taken or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

uhhh maybe you could give a better op? seems like a link to a massive reddit thread is like the opposite of illuminating, which is a real shame because i am always on-board for internet drama but it should be well presented.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

If he had visited australia when tony abbott was still around he probably would have been given an iron ore mine and directorship of telstra.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sweet sassy molassy, OP

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Pumroy posted:

uhhh maybe you could give a better op? seems like a link to a massive reddit thread is like the opposite of illuminating, which is a real shame because i am always on-board for internet drama but it should be well presented.

yeah that was pretty much the lazy route, i'll get a bigger writeup going

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Eox posted:

yeah that was pretty much the lazy route, i'll get a bigger writeup going

you dont have to if you dont want to. its kind of too late now anyways

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hot.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

deep impact on vhs posted:

someone should give him the ol' steven crowder special

I'm waiting for him to experience the same fate as Joe Francis of "Girls Gone Wild": videotaped getting a plunger shoved up his rear end at gunpoint by a deranged lunatic fan.

Also, I love that all reports of this leaked the code phrase but no one really knows where the meetings are being held. Sounds like a great way to mug lovely people.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

you dont have to if you dont want to. its kind of too late now anyways

it physically pains me to write more than one sentence at a time so bigger is relative

Aug 4, 2010

i read the reddit thread and i have come to the conclusion that those people are probably scared of their own shadow and their parents failed them

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Young Freud posted:

I'm waiting for him to experience the same fate as Joe Francis of "Girls Gone Wild": videotaped getting a plunger shoved up his rear end at gunpoint by a deranged lunatic fan.
the what now

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i thought this was about game of thrones you friggin jamoke

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
I wonder if Roosh V ever has necessarily dark moments of self-aware realization during which he becomes acutely aware what kind of a bitter villainous caricature he is.

I hope so. I hope so.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i thought roosh was p cool ever since he blew up that castle with the kamehameha

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
"alt right" is kind of a weird term for "weird racist misogynists"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

should I go to the Glasgow meeting on Saturday and report back for GBS

(I won't actually do this but I'll be in the vicinity and will probably be able to smell him)

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Cool it's like a Pokedex of potential Eliot Rodgers.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Is this the guy who cried and tried to sue when someone threw a drink at him, or am I confusing this with some other retard

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Is this the guy who cried and tried to sue when someone threw a drink at him, or am I confusing this with some other retard

That was Elliott Rodgers, another dude who never scored

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
more like "doosh," am I right guys?

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

City of Tampa posted:

i don;t know who Roosh is but I scanned that reddit thread and now I support him

for the record r/lgbt is full of hypersensitive twats and all the gay redditors who are actually sane moved to /lgbt/ on 4chan

a retard fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Feb 2, 2016

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Sounds like a good place to play the Knockout Game.

LungBrothers
Oct 5, 2015

by Shine

a retard posted:

for the record r/lgbt is full of hypersensitive twats and all the gay redditors who are actually sane moved to /lgbt/ on 4chan

gay nerds trying to fit in with neonazi nerds is the funniest and saddest thing ever

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

LungBrothers posted:

gay nerds trying to fit in with neonazi nerds is the funniest and saddest thing ever

the neonazi nerds hang out on /pol/ and the rest of 4chan hates them for making GBS threads up threads with their bullshit

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
He's going to come after us with his rape army!

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

LungBrothers posted:

The racist rejection of Roosh is so inexplicable because he obviously fits the American definition of Caucasian, and it can't have anything to do with his personal behavior because they accept even bigger PUA slimebags into their little fruity clique.

lol
heres what my favorite nazi girl says about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2wolmWvSc

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Gonna be funny watching these fannies getting their arses kicked all round Glasgow.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

I'm Crap posted:

the what now

I misremembered some details, because the whole thing was 10 years ago, but the gist of is that some guy broke into Joe Francis' mansion, tied him up, drugged him, and shoved a butt-plug up his rear end, videotaping this while forcing him to say "“My name is Joe Francis, I’m from Boys Gone Wild, and I like it up the rear end”. They ended up finding the guy because he was part of Paris Hilton's circle of friends and he had recently broke up with her and she had turned him in when she found out about the blackmail video.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Young Freud posted:

I misremembered some details, because the whole thing was 10 years ago, but the gist of is that some guy broke into Joe Francis' mansion, tied him up, drugged him, and shoved a butt-plug up his rear end, videotaping this while forcing him to say "“My name is Joe Francis, I’m from Boys Gone Wild, and I like it up the rear end”. They ended up finding the guy because he was part of Paris Hilton's circle of friends and he had recently broke up with her and she had turned him in when she found out about the blackmail video.

:laffo:

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Say, uh, would you happen to know where I can find this video? I need it for, research purposes asking for a friend

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Are they coming to Baltimore

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

deep impact on vhs posted:

someone should give him the ol' steven crowder special

owns

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum

Professor Shark posted:

Was this guy a goon? Also, did he actually end up suing the hot ladies in that Canada video for throwing their drinks at him?

At the time he had posted a picture on twitter of the "report" two police officers had handed him after he went to them to report the horrid crime against his person. Except if you could read french it was quite clearly a factsheet about the SPVM (Montreal Police) Mascot Buddy and his daily life.
:boom:

Nine of Eight fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Feb 3, 2016

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Nine of Eight posted:

At the time he had posted a picture on twitter of the "report" two police officers had handed him after he went to them to report the horrid crime against his person. Except if you could read french it was quite clearly a factsheet about the SPVM (Montreal Police) Mascot Buddy and his daily life.
:boom:

If you don't speak perfect Quebecois-style French don't bother talking to a Quebecois cop at all. Roosh got off easy, though ideally they would have given him the Freddie Gray treatment.

Cool Web Paige
Nov 19, 2006

This is can only end in a series of late night circle jerks in parks across the country.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Agag posted:

If you don't speak perfect Quebecois-style French don't bother talking to a Quebecois cop at all. Roosh got off easy, though ideally they would have given him the Freddie Gray treatment.

cmon now. they're perfectly fine when giving you a speeding ticket in one of their many speed change zones where it goes from 80km/h to 50km/h in the span of 3 feet and gently caress you if you think that looks like a collector lane filthy anglo

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

LungBrothers posted:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Tezzor posted:

"alt right" is kind of a weird term for "weird racist misogynists"
a republican strategist said that the "alt right" masturbate to anime

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Hahaha the San Diego meetup group is going to get shivved by all the homeless people around 16th and Broadway

their meetup is literally happening outside a Goodwill donation center

Yeah that's really not a good neighborhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

a republican strategist said that the "alt right" masturbate to anime

One of the greatest owns in cable news history.

• Locked thread