Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

both these people are unironically more likable than roosh

i agree and all i know about roosh is what is in this thread and what his stupid hairy face looks like

those women are pretty horrendous though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
roosh v plus roosh ii equals... roosh vii, beta male's revenge!

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

massive spider posted:

where is jon pop? this seems like his kind of thread

Already asking anyone he can find about pet shops.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Maybe future tumblr will tell us why rape, actually, is good

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

It's way more fun to get him to spend money and then point and laugh the whole time.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

So these guys are meeting, asking each other about pet shop boys for their secret passphrase, and going to a secret place to "forge normal friendships?"

hmmm...

hhhhmmmmmmmmm....

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Panniculus Rift posted:

Wait'll the Transgender community hears about this

where is this even from

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Alan Smithee posted:

where is this even from

Shmorkette

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Otisburg posted:

So these guys are meeting, asking each other about pet shop boys for their secret passphrase, and going to a secret place to "forge normal friendships?"

hmmm...

hhhhmmmmmmmmm....

The About Us section of their website begins with:

"Return Of Kings is a blog for heterosexual, masculine men. It’s meant for a small but vocal collection of men in America today who believe men should be masculine and women should be feminine."

Which is actually the gayest thing I've ever read on a website. Including the same section on gay.com

"Gay.com is the best gay dating website for gay men looking for a connection. Discover local gay guys in our free gay chat rooms where singles mingle in the digital world. Make virtual reality an actual reality in the world’s largest online community of gay guys. Millions have logged onto our free gay website to find romance, love, and more with other local gay men. Browse hot bodies as well as the hottest news that is relevant to members of the gay community. "

Also just watched a bbc doc about this guy and hes really upset nobody gets his modest proposal-esque satire about how he should be allowed to rape women to make them take more care of themselves. Then he tells the docu guy he was attacked by a violent mob and shows a vid of three canadian women pouring drinks on a giant wig he was using as a disguise.

he is so close to a moment of introspection when hes wondering why the entire nation of canada, a nation known for being polite, loving loathes him for what he says and then he reminds himself that that would be self censorship and goes back to his big lonely apartment with a stick of celery and a JD and coke in the fridge

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

nopantsjack posted:

The About Us section of their website begins with:

"Return Of Kings is a blog for heterosexual, masculine men. It’s meant for a small but vocal collection of men in America today who believe men should be masculine and women should be feminine."

Which is actually the gayest thing I've ever read on a website. Including the same section on gay.com

"Gay.com is the best gay dating website for gay men looking for a connection. Discover local gay guys in our free gay chat rooms where singles mingle in the digital world. Make virtual reality an actual reality in the world’s largest online community of gay guys. Millions have logged onto our free gay website to find romance, love, and more with other local gay men. Browse hot bodies as well as the hottest news that is relevant to members of the gay community. "

it's like how there are tons of gay skinheads, same thing.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

quote:

Returnofkings.com is the best straight dating website for straight men looking for a connection. Discover local straight guys in our free straight chat rooms where singles mingle in the digital world. Make virtual reality an actual reality in the world’s largest online community of straight guys. Millions have logged onto our free straight website to find romance, love, and more with other local straight men. Browse hot bodies as well as the hottest news that is relevant to members of the straight community.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
https://twitter.com/heradasha/status/695054243636445184

https://twitter.com/ctvnewsvi/status/695050700041142272

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
I love how the Canadian media have not shied away from referring to him in terms like "legal rape supporter Roosh V".

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

massive spider posted:

where is jon pop? this seems like his kind of thread

i ask this question a lot.

jon, if you're reading this i hope you are doing well.

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014
In a predictable turn of events the meet-up has been cancelled

Also this twitter hashtag is a (well tiny) goldmine

https://twitter.com/hashtag/FeminineWomenForRoosh?src=hash

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The emphasis on completely-unnecessary secrecy reminds me of the KKK and their dumb passwords and secret handshakes and poo poo. Stetson Kennedy, the folklorist who infiltrated and exposed the Klan, compared the Klan to children playing-acting as spies, and Roosh and Company are doing the exact same thing.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Perhaps it has something to do with both groups being composed of worthless men seeking a systemic cultural excuse for their own profound inadequacy

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Pththya-lyi posted:

The emphasis on completely-unnecessary secrecy reminds me of the KKK and their dumb passwords and secret handshakes and poo poo. Stetson Kennedy, the folklorist who infiltrated and exposed the Klan, compared the Klan to children playing-acting as spies, and Roosh and Company are doing the exact same thing.

Do you have stairs in your house?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Pththya-lyi posted:

You dumb woman how can you know about the secret Baroness-Cheetara-AprilO'neal password that only alpha males can know.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
so this dude made a bad joke about rape now everyone wants him and his mates KILLED just for meeting in public places?

it's happened my friends the end times where man is in fear of walking the streets lest he be assaulted just for being born with a penis!!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

ymgve posted:

Do you have stairs in your house?

Get away from me you weirdo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The irony here is overwhelming.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bait-this-is-bait

Attn all feminists: please read the following educational article before engaging with Mr. Roosh Vee

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
https://twitter.com/TimothyS/status/695076641509367808

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
If he was truly masculine he would hold those meet ups anyways. What do they have to fear from a bunch of woman and beta males.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Perhaps it has something to do with both groups being composed of worthless men seeking a systemic cultural excuse for their own profound inadequacy
You might say the truth is somewhere in the middle, between the crazy rapists and the normal people.

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

von Braun posted:

He is booked here in Stockholm and some petition went up 11 hours ago to get 25000 signs to try to stop him from coming. It has over 23k now.

countdown until roosh renames himself mohammad v

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

von Braun posted:

He is booked here in Stockholm and some petition went up 11 hours ago to get 25000 signs to try to stop him from coming. It has over 23k now.

I don't care about this idiot but gently caress Stockholm for being afraid of a dude speaking dumb poo poo

Where's the freedom of speech you assholes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Don Tacorleone posted:

I don't care about this idiot but gently caress Stockholm for being afraid of a dude speaking dumb poo poo

freedom of speech includes the right to make a clearly symbolic gesture against something.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

freedom of speech includes the right to make a clearly symbolic gesture against something.

True

I am constantly pissed off so I assumed these idiots signing the petition would have an actual effect but maybe not

Now I hate myself for caring about this completely worthless issue which is 100% irrelevant to my life

gently caress everyone involved, specially Stockholm those fuckers

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Yeah, don't try to ban him from your country or whatever, that just gives him a legit free speech complaint. Just make sure no business is willing to host him and that he knows there'll be a crowd at whatever street corner he arranges his meet-up at to tell him what a piece of poo poo he is and creepshame the gently caress out of anyone who actually shows up for his little seminar.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I think Roosh kinda looks like my Indian mongerel ex but whiter

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Entropic posted:

Yeah, don't try to ban him from your country or whatever, that just gives him a legit free speech complaint. Just make sure no business is willing to host him and that he knows there'll be a crowd at whatever street corner he arranges his meet-up at to tell him what a piece of poo poo he is and creepshame the gently caress out of anyone who actually shows up for his little seminar.

Creepshame? Lol you're trying to act like you're too cool but you're still a beta bitch. No wonder you are not welcome amongst the kings!

LungBrothers
Oct 5, 2015

by Shine

Don Tacorleone posted:

Agreed, dissuading him from from coming into countries that vocally hate him decreases his chances of getting his rear end brutally kicked so it's a dreadful strategy all around.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
cool, there's a meet-up in the all white suburban bedroom community north of my city in a public park "next to the gatling gun statue". think i'll rent them a my little pony bounce house

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
just scanned the first page of return of kings, what the gently caress is wrong with these people's broken brains, jesus

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
let him speech, its not like hes adolf hitler or something, hes just an idiot from the internet.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
i still dont know who Roosh is this is the firsti 've heard of him.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

LungBrothers posted:

Agreed, dissuading him from from coming into countries that vocally hate him decreases his chances of getting his rear end brutally kicked so it's a dreadful strategy all around.

I so wanted to see that man get his rear end kicked in Glasgow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Rambling Robot posted:

let him speech, its not like hes adolf hitler or something, hes just an idiot from the internet.

the people cheering this poo poo against roosh also support 500 antifa ganging up on 20 nazis. there was a thread here about something like that happening where americans were shocked by how they forcibly prevented them from demonstrating and the europeans defended it with "it's different because they're nazis" and "hitler said this one thing one time therefore it's perfectly justified" and "if we let 20 nazis do their lovely protest their protest numbers will grow to 25,000 by the end of the month" over and over again like clockwork

basically euros are all fascists that would all kill each other in a heartbeat if it weren't for american bases all over the place keeping the natural european urges supressed

• Locked thread