Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
why is roosh in glasgow? i thought his mission statement was to live and work in places with hot, feminine women. :shrek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Professor Shark posted:

:aaaaa: gently caress I love Quebec, I have no idea why they get so much hate in Canada

You can at least take solace in the fact that it's not hated as much by Canada than Toronto, the true Black Sheep of the country

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

I've been to almost every major city in Canada and some of the less major ones and I didn't meet anyone who really hates anyone at all

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

a retard posted:

basically euros are all fascists that would all kill each other in a heartbeat if it weren't for american bases all over the place keeping the natural european urges supressed
It's true.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

sincx posted:

roosh v plus roosh ii equals... roosh vii, beta male's revenge!

:perfect:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Perhaps it has something to do with both groups being composed of worthless men seeking a systemic cultural excuse for their own profound inadequacy

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

a retard posted:

the people cheering this poo poo against roosh also support 500 antifa ganging up on 20 nazis. there was a thread here about something like that happening where americans were shocked by how they forcibly prevented them from demonstrating and the europeans defended it with "it's different because they're nazis" and "hitler said this one thing one time therefore it's perfectly justified" and "if we let 20 nazis do their lovely protest their protest numbers will grow to 25,000 by the end of the month" over and over again like clockwork

basically euros are all fascists that would all kill each other in a heartbeat if it weren't for american bases all over the place keeping the natural european urges supressed

a-bloo bloo until you die you noisy little bitch

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

a retard posted:

the people cheering this poo poo against roosh also support 500 antifa ganging up on 20 nazis. there was a thread here about something like that happening where americans were shocked by how they forcibly prevented them from demonstrating and the europeans defended it with "it's different because they're nazis" and "hitler said this one thing one time therefore it's perfectly justified" and "if we let 20 nazis do their lovely protest their protest numbers will grow to 25,000 by the end of the month" over and over again like clockwork

lol

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
So, if Roosh got his way. Could someone legally rape him? This might be a self limiting problem.

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster

Reznor posted:

So, if Roosh got his way. Could someone legally rape him? This might be a self limiting problem.

You have to lure them into your house first I believe.

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
On thing I find wonderfully mockable about Roosh is that they've tried to sell themselves as this super-smooth Ladies Man who can charm the damp panties off of anyone- but has broken down to advocating for rape because they are just that devoid of charm or any particularly like-able trait in reality.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a retard posted:

the people cheering this poo poo against roosh also support 500 antifa ganging up on 20 nazis. there was a thread here about something like that happening where americans were shocked by how they forcibly prevented them from demonstrating

the right to protest includes the right to counter-protest. it's our right to get up in their faces and call them nazi shitheads - that's not censorship. if the government swooped in and banned nazi marches then I'd generally be against that.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Quote-Unquote posted:

the right to protest includes the right to counter-protest. it's our right to get up in their faces and call them nazi shitheads - that's not censorship. if the government swooped in and banned nazi marches then I'd generally be against that.

the problem with antifa is theyre like universally punk trots with safety pins through their cheek. i dont care what the cause is, whatever that crowd is against, im for, be it secure borders or bringing back the mcrib

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
hmmm looks like I'll have to investigate more into this pro-gape group

e: nvm

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Blue Raider posted:

the problem with antifa is theyre like universally punk trots with safety pins through their cheek. i dont care what the cause is, whatever that crowd is against, im for, be it secure borders or bringing back the mcrib

this is a very mature and nuanced political stance, ty for sharing :)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

http://m.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/14253223.Pro_rape_blogger_Roosh_V_cancels_Glasgow_event_amid_fears_for_safety_of_supporters/

hahahahaha get it up ye

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Quote-Unquote posted:

this is a very mature and nuanced political stance, ty for sharing :)

yw

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

It's funny because it's absolutely true. Freedom of speech means something entirely different to Europeans than it does to Americans.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
*happens to be in Germany, arguably the most economically and culturally advanced country in the entire European Union*

* is liable to be arrested for possessing paper with words written by a guy most people don't like on them*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
hm yes why are the Germans sensitive about spreading books by Hitler I wonder aloud to myself with my hand on my chin staring up at the sky pondering the question

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
All that poo poo aside, can anyone actually cite a source or quote where this guy literally advocates rape? I have never heard of him until now and there's nothing in this thread backing that assertion up because it all sounds rather exaggerated and extreme which is the usual tactic of Internet Leftists but if not lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

All that poo poo aside, can anyone actually cite a source or quote where this guy literally advocates rape? I have never heard of him until now and there's nothing in this thread backing that assertion up because it all sounds rather exaggerated and extreme which is the usual tactic of Internet Leftists but if not lol

He wrote an article advocating the legalization of rape on private property because it would make women think about who they go home with. It's on his website.

He now claims it was satire.

Also the dude is a rapist.

The article is called "how to stop rape" or something like that.

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Feb 4, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

the "satire" article aside, he tells ppl to blackmail and threaten women into having no choice but to have sex wit hthem, and also there is this

quote:

While walking to my place, I realized how drunk she was. In America, having sex with her would have been rape, since she legally couldn’t give her consent. It didn’t help matters that I was relatively sober, but I can’t say I cared or even hesitated. I won’t rationalize my actions, but having sex is what I do.

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado
roosh came to denmark and wanted to gently caress our women. our women said to roosh, they said, "gently caress off roosh" and roosh wrote an entire book on danish women telling him to gently caress off

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

a retard posted:

lol did someone from antifa give you a wedgie

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Won't someone think of the nazis

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

It looks like he may have deleted it at some point, but roosh once wrote an article titled something like 'why do so many women cry after sex?' where he spergsplains his pua theories for why women frequently cry after sex, apparently unaware that his experience with women and sex is extremely atypical and under normal non-rape/non-sex-with-roosh circumstances it is not at all common for women to cry after sex.

So what I'm saying is that if anyone deserves to be tarred, feathered and ran out of town it is roosh.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
its kind of funny when people show up trying to subtly stand up for Roosh because they don't want to dare think they might be maybe possibly even for a second making fun of someone SJWS!!!!! don't like

BoobFarts
Apr 14, 2014

Moon Atari posted:

spergsplains

I love this word. It's funny, original, and accurate.

They're going to banned this guy from Scotland. I wonder if he's under surveillance as a potential terrorist.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Mel Mudkiper posted:

its kind of funny when people show up trying to subtly stand up for Roosh because they don't want to dare think they might be maybe possibly even for a second making fun of someone SJWS!!!!! don't like

Its not funny, just pitiful. Also pitiful are people who are affected in any way by the stances of sjw's, probably need to check their privileges.

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill
http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-pickup-ukrainian-girls-in-the-club

quote:

If you liked this excerpt then you’ll like Bang Ukraine, my 103-page book that teaches you how to sleep with Ukrainian women during a visit to the country. It contains tourist tips, game advice, and sex stories that give you all the information you need to bang hyper-feminine Ukrainian women, with extra details not released on the blog.

103 pages? :psyduck:

Who is his intended market here? Is Ukraine a popular tourist location for his ilk?

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Archimago posted:

Who is his intended market here? Is Ukraine a popular tourist location for his ilk?

stuff_that_didnt_happen.epub

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I'm the overweight American who's going to get murdered by separatist forces while trying to get a Ukrainian woman to touch my penis.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Holy poo poo I just looked at that page and he uses an extended Weekend at Bernie's metaphor that involves referring to women as "Bernie" through the whole page.

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

Archimago posted:

I suspect there is s pretty good correlation between how successful he is in a place and how much of a shithole it is

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Archimago posted:

Ukraine is literally Europe's whorehouse.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
like most alpha males I have to travel half way across the world to find people willing to have sex with me

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

quote:

Weekend at Bernie’s is a wildly popular American movie where the main character, Bernie, a businessman, dies an untimely death. To keep up appearances and avoid getting in trouble, his two goofy underlings make it seem like Bernie is still alive by giving him sunglasses and manipulating his movements as if they’re controlling a puppet. On a beach resort they ended up making Bernie look like the life of the party. While dead, Bernie makes many friends and even hooks up with a pretty girl. In the sequel, which I believe was a box office smash, Bernie is brought back to life using a voodoo spell where he performs a strange tribal dance with his chest puffed out.

In Ukraine, the girl is Bernie. I want you to pretend she’s dead and that only you have the shaman power to make her undead. Follow these four steps:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Now come on guys Roosh worked hard on that Weekend at Bernie's metaphor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill
I thought it was beautiful and very apropos. I'm going to re-watch the movie so I can fully appreciate his subtext.

• Locked thread