Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Rambling Robot posted:

roosh v should mod gbs.

The mod GBS deserves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The emphasis on completely-unnecessary secrecy reminds me of the KKK and their dumb passwords and secret handshakes and poo poo. Stetson Kennedy, the folklorist who infiltrated and exposed the Klan, compared the Klan to children playing-acting as spies, and Roosh and Company are doing the exact same thing.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

ymgve posted:

Do you have stairs in your house?

Get away from me you weirdo

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Beautiful Madness posted:

I never used to look up to Roosh. Now I just feel for him. You can the pain in his eyes. All of his antics and activism stem from misogyny and the belief that having lots of casual sex is what makes you a worthwhile human being. If you think that getting laid in high school is actually important, you will never feel like a complete man.

FTFY

Pththya-lyi fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Feb 8, 2016

• Locked thread