Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
it probably would've been aliens at area 51 but after the last week it's literally anything a sovereign citizen says

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Booblord Zagats posted:

I wanna say this was Ice-T on Law and Order just parroting what Richard Belzer had told him

To be fair to Belzer, Hulk Hogan gave him CTE

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Booblord Zagats posted:

I misread as QTE and now I'm imagining a fun Hulk Hogan/Richard Belzer adventure game

first one to get choked out wins!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

SHISHKABOB posted:

What are a bug chaser?

poz my neg hole

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

OctoberBlues posted:

Jim Gaffigan and Louis CK are actually the same person.

the Bill Hicks/Alex Jones version of this is much more compelling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Booblord Zagats posted:

I knew a Marine pilot who would argue for days about this. Everyone hated that guy

the best counter to poo poo like that happens to be a comedy sketch, dumbs it waaaaaay down. I have a friend who was starting to give credence to whacky theories about the moon and he watched this and it made perfect sense to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

• Locked thread