Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guiness13
Feb 17, 2007

The best angel of all.
:toxx: Another 10K on the novel this month. The end is...well, not nigh, but somewhere on the horizon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guiness13
Feb 17, 2007

The best angel of all.
This month was a slog. Too much BS going on, and it completely killed my momentum.

Progress on the novel was minimal. I started the month at 59,183 and I finished with 62,422, for a total of 3,239 new words.

Started a new short story (or at least, restarted it since I wrote a draft last year), for 5,133 words.

Then the last two weeks of Thunderdome:

999 words

and 1,361 words

for a grand total of 10,732 words.

Not as tight as I thought it would be, but eh.

Here's hoping for a better March.

Guiness13
Feb 17, 2007

The best angel of all.
Honestly, the LW kept me writing the last couple months. Life's been kicking my rear end lately, but having a set goal to work towards, even if I'm just barely reaching it, has helped a lot. Now I just need to get the quality out of the toilet.

• Locked thread