Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hey I heard some loving idiot made a game and wants people to play in it? I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Confirming I'm the cop and the doc. Also BP.

Seems a bit OP but who am I to judge?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Why are there 4 new pages? Is it all dumb bullshit? It is, isn't it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So yeah, a bunch of useless bullshit then. Not liking Jake's bit on TMM for sure. After seeing TMM get killed over some pretty stupid poo poo over his last few games, I can understand a bit of burnout.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote capps

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Your name is Capps :whip:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I don't know if he's scum but I'm worried that if we don't plorp tmm today it's just going to derail scum hunting in future days.

##vote anon

Capps is also still scum. Almost got this wrapped up, folks

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jake am I suspect for a reason or did you just pick an easy name?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JakeP posted:

You are suspect because you aren't really posting a lot (which I realize is your meta either way, but obviously it makes me more wary of you), and that you aren't at all commenting on whats currently happening or discussing any vote leaders

I've been talking about people, I just don't tend to jump ship from vote leader to vote leader. When I find scum I stick to it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JakeP posted:

DO you have any opinions on TMM Quid or Greatness?

As I said TMM is null, he's getting heat for a lot of the same stuff he usually gets heat for. Same with Quid, honestly, he's always getting heat for being all holier than thou and pedantic.

Greatness I'll have to look over.

Anon is based on

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I don't know if he's scum but I'm worried that if we don't plorp tmm today it's just going to derail scum hunting in future days.

Because I mean come on

Also still feeling capps

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wait is the case on goodness that he doesn't think D1 is worthwhile? :lol:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidnose posted:

Can someone who isn't Jake or Asiina chime in about my feelings re: Jake being a distracting poopoo all day because the only two people who are yelling about how wrong I am are them and a bunch of people are apathy agreeing with them without looking at my case and it's making me kinda tinfoil considering Asiina is being hella lazy and shifty with where she "might" send her vote right now

You are probably tilting at windmills and have a tendency to get emotional and tunnel

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

imgay posted:

i know who scum are since im scum

Who are they? You can tell me I'm cool

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wow, 10 pages. I'm definitely going to read all of that.

##vote Ssv Going to trust imgay on this one

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

SirSamVimes posted:

your problem there is that you're taking something imgay said seriously

See this I don't like. Don't just discredit him on nothing. He called two people scum and one flipped scum, that's worth looking at

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

SirSamVimes posted:

He said that he's alternating scum and town on different days. I'm going to discredit the hell out of that.

Also the second of the two names he listed is definitely not scum.

Well, if you're not, then we'll find out and confirm that.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't lurk, I'm just a pithy motherfucker

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Interesting

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It was probably more something to do with imgay's role than whoever killed him, imo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I kind of feel like we shouldn't ignore the fact that SSV and Jake have some oddly incompatible claims. I'd prefer to vote for one of them

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Podima posted:

This feels like cornered scum flailing.

Oh don't be dramatic

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

We're all dumb idiots now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU