Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

spacetoaster posted:

"is an idiot who claims every evil/dumb thing he does is okay because some other people did it too."

holy loving goony goon goon :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Luvcow posted:

"get's mad on the internet when he gets called on his stupid bullshit."

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

spacetoaster posted:

"get's mad on the internet when he gets called on his stupid bullshit."

lol im not mad, its a thread to mock democrats maybe just try to laugh instead of getting so butt hurt, but you do have like 1000 posts in the star citizen thread which is just embarrassing

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Luvcow posted:

lol im not mad, its a thread to mock democrats maybe just try to laugh instead of getting so butt hurt, but you do have like 1000 posts in the star citizen thread which is just embarrassing

As a democrat I, too, think 'laughing' is a word for angrily hectoring strangers for wrongthink

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

IIIIII'M OFFENDEEEEEEEED

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

*Looks for "safe zone" Democrat thread.*

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
*thinks people who work 45 hours at minimum wage should have access to affordable healthcare*

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Anderron Shi posted:

*thinks people who work 45 hours at minimum wage should have access to affordable healthcare*

*does nothing to provide affordable healthcare*

*posts "bring back lf" unironically but has no idea what lf is, but communism = good, right?*

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Luvcow posted:

"Has public meltdowns over funny gbs threads and searches people's posting history in a desperate attempt to find some kind of "sick burn""

"is pretty pathetic"

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

spacetoaster posted:

"Has public meltdowns over funny gbs threads and searches people's posting history in a desperate attempt to find some kind of "sick burn""

"is pretty pathetic"

you are literally melting down itt

lol

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
*thinks that paying financially illiterate people more will make them prioritize necessities over luxuries*

*thinks that more regulations and fewer employers will somehow make life better for people with no skills*

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
both of you stop

youre breaking my heart

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

"ISIS isn't necessarily evil. It is made up of people doing what they think is best for their community."

"Don't worry about what candidates have done or said, just vote for the Democrats. Then, afterwards, you can go eat fried chicken." (Mrs. Obama actually said this, lol)

spacetoaster has issued a correction as of 18:20 on Feb 3, 2016

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Anderron Shi posted:

democrats don't believe this, in fact they are actively opposed to it in most cases.

The person that probably rigged the Democratic primary even said that we will "never ever ever have single payer healthcare" the other day, and Democrats will probably still vote for her in huge numbers.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
"teachers are underpaid!"

median salary for 9 months of teaching= $56k

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
Goddamn, look at these two pathetic nerds getting in a slapfight over politics. Shameful behavior, sure as the sun rises.

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001

Drink Cheerwine posted:

"teachers are underpaid!"

median salary for 9 months of teaching= $56k

Spends every penny because "guaranteed" retirement.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol Rand Paul suspended his campaign. Why do they say suspended anyway? That's such a looser way to say I give up.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

"George Bush stole the 2000 election." :smuggo:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
George Bush also created ISIS

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*claims republicans hate women*
*would vote for Bill Clinton again*

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

"President Obama has really straightened out that mess in the Middle East that George Bush created."

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

*Wants to feel good about things like providing affordable health care to everyone*

*Freaks out over the possibility of a small increase in MY taxes for this service essentially equivalent to what I spent on Starbucks in a given year*

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Drink-Mix Man posted:

*Wants to feel good about things like providing affordable health care to everyone*

*Provides healthcare to those that can't get it through their job. Has $8,000 deductible.*

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

*is so delusional he thinks that isn't a true as gently caress statement all while ignoring the tv that's on in the background saying Obamas droned another wedding*

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Obama literally traveled to Pakistan and assassinated Osama Bin Laden with his bare hands.

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
"Obama fixed the broken bush economy"

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

ManDingo posted:

"Obama fixed the broken bush economy"

Lol

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

Luvcow posted:

you are literally melting down itt

lol

*frantically digs through post history to find a sick burn*

YOU'RE MELTING DOWN ITT hahaha

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Obama literally traveled to Pakistan and assassinated Osama Bin Laden with his bare hands.

It's not an assassination when it's done to a Bad Guy!

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

*doesn't want to kill the gays just because their activism succeeded but mine didn't*

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
*unironically has no idea what a false dichotomy is*

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i hate myself and everyone around ne

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
*Fights anti-sodomy laws because gay people deserve respect and sex is private*

*Is actually just terrified of getting arrested blowing dudes at a park bathroom and being outed to his family."

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Strategic Tea posted:

*doesn't want to kill the gays just because their activism succeeded but mine didn't*

I retroactively always supported 'the gays', just, y'know, secretly. My prior outspoken opposition to them gaining any kind of rights or being allowed near kids was just part of a brilliant ruse to lure our enemies into complacency, concocted between me and my fabulous best friends, the elders of the Gay Agenda

You're welcome p.s. you owe me your votes

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
*makes mewling, sucking noises*

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

poorlifedecision posted:

*Is actually just terrified of getting arrested blowing dudes at a park bathroom and being outed to his family."

That's very specific...

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

poorlifedecision posted:

*exists in a world with public parks*

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

gently caress the ROW posted:

*makes mewling, sucking noises*

*is attached to your moms titty*

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*thinks Lincoln was a democrat*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I'm also strongly opposed to open-ended forever war and secret police monitoring everyone at all times, as you can see by my voting record of consistently supporting those things

• Locked thread