Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

an app that goes to work for you

an app reminds you to buy beer next time you go inside a place that sells beer

an app that texts your dealer for you before you run out of weed

an app that makes your dick smaller (good prank app)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
an app that reminds you that your gay lifestyle is disgusting and you need to seek mental help

an app that says you need to get to the back of the bus and reminds you to respond "yowsa, masta" to whites

an app that says kill yourself at every life challenge

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

an app that kills you

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

TEAH SYAG posted:

an app that reminds you that your gay lifestyle is disgusting and you need to seek mental help

grindr already exists

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
get out of herre Donald Rumsfeld

banme
Apr 23, 2008
an app that automatically up-doots any bernie thread posted on 'reddit is fun'

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
an app that can get me laid

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

an app that automatically sends out pictures of your penis to people on your contact list

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

An app that screams when you look at it

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

bushido blade 2

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
an app that deletes everything on your phone and all phones in a 100 mile radius, also the phones explode and hitler is resurrected.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
an app that makes your phone heat up so you can use it to remove ice from your windshield

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
an app that cleans your butt

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Mozzerella sticks

Jalepeno Poppers

Stuffed Mushrooms

Bruschetta

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Buffalo chicken sliders sounds good why don't they exist?

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

pixaal posted:

Buffalo chicken sliders sounds good why don't they exist?

They do, but you have to sideload that app.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

PokeJoe posted:

an app that automatically sends out pictures of your penis to people on your contact list

Snapchat was already invented.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
a big human being app that makes you a big human being!!!

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

an app for people with public humiliation fetish. you put it on your phone with a profile that says whether you're looking to humiliate/dom or be humiliated/sub, and preferred gender et cetera. it shows compatible people in a certain radius near you. if you find someone you like, you can go up to them and start humiliating them in front of whoever is there.

problem this app solves: wanting to be humiliated but having to find someone and tell them to do it, so you always know when it's coming

safety concerns: make sure there's a toggle with an auto-timer so they have to make the choice to accept humiliation today. don't want someone forgetting they turned on their Slandr profile and getting called a dirty cocksucking slut while they're eating out with their parents.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
my dick but as an app

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
One of those step counters but it's actually just a 4-figure RNG and the goal is 10k.

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
an app to post on the forum
a app to read email
and app thats the tip of the day

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

an app that's like craigslist missed connections but for dogs and other cool pets you see, you post where you saw it and how cool it was and an owner looks up their location to see who's given their pets a thumbs up

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

ann app where people can send me their nudes but instead of it going away forever like snapchamp it saves to my phone and tells my bank to print the pics on my checks

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a special app that hooks into your bathroom scale so you can take a poo poo on the scale and it tracks the weight of your shits.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I'd like a flashlight app tbh

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

an app where you take a picture of a banana and if you can't eat the banana it sends out a broadcast to people in the area so someone can come and take your banana before it goes bad and use it to make asmoothie or banana bread

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

an app that will catalog my shirts and jeans and people can like or dislike them

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a gps enabled application that allows you to use your phone to find the nearest person desperate for someone to talk to and then you talk to the person.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
an app that disrupts disruption and returns things back to the status quo putting power back in the hands of old fashioned monopolistic industries

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have tasted many apples.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Broenheim posted:

my dick but as an app

One touch triggers it

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

lorn Wayne posted:

an app that disrupts disruption and returns things back to the status quo putting power back in the hands of old fashioned monopolistic industries

Add virtual currency, Candy crush style and I'm in

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

An app that makes boobs bigger

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
an app where you throw a bird at a pig

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app which emits an ultrasonic signal from your phone to attract spiders. It can't be turned off or uninstalled and just before your phone runs out of batteries it releases a burst of spider pheromone to keep attracting spiders while your phone recharges.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
An app that filters out every stupid post on the SA forums.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

an app that gives you the power to draw a fake mustache or put googly eyes on any picture and then sends the picture to your mom

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

FUBrenda: app that sends passive aggressive messages to all of your ex-girlfriends at the click of a button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
An app which stimulates the taste centers of your brain (using specially modulated microwaves from your phone's built in antenna) to make you experience the sensation of eating scrambled eggs.

A bitcoin mining app.

An app for optimizing your hot water to instant oatmeal ratio.

An appinator for taking over the Tri State Area!

An app that orders the full menu from every restaurant in delivery range of your house every time you press it and there's no confirmation dialog box or mechanism for cancellation.

• Locked thread