Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
A group of men wearing dress shoes walking down a non-carpeted hallway. :shudder:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Did anyone say "Eeeeeeeee" yet?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hearing a lady say she dosent want her benzo script at the pharmacy atm. I wonder if its rude to go offer to buy it off her.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

There was this guy named Chris Burns, went to High School with him. Several years after graduation he went super bald, didn't bother to cut what little hair he had left, and in an early mid-life crisis bought a vespa. He carved a very rudimentary guitar shape out of scrap wood, strapped it to his back and drove around singing horribly off key pop songs. Actually, not singing, more like yelling. Not death metal yelling, just yelling these pop songs. He'd continue to do so inside grocery stores , at Mc Donalds, just wherever he went. No matter where he was, there was this horrible, yelling of barely recognizable songs haunting everyone around him. That is one of the most frustrating noises I've had to deal with. That, and my tinnitus.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

spud posted:

- Dubstep from your downstairs neighbor's lovely speakers with the bass cranked up

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
People getting English question syntax wrong. Did you submitted the report. Does its means that
It's an infinitive verb, not an interrogative particle, foreign scum

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

vug posted:

People getting English question syntax wrong. Did you submitted the report. Does its means that
It's an infinitive verb, not an interrogative particle, foreign scum

When i was a supermarket manager "what oval office done this" is a good way to get to the bottom of any problem

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Anything my neighbor does while I'm not in the mood for noise.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
The washing machine in the same room as the tv in my retard house

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I lived at a joint where there were tatoo guns humming like mosquitos 24/7 it was a little bit making me go insane

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
An Intel RAID controller alarm that refuses to silence. Seriously, let me turn the goddamn alarm off. I'm right here and I'm fixing you. Stop beeping! How am I supposed to think while you're beeping at me? I'm rebuilding the array, I'm right here, I'm rebuilding to the hot spare, shut the gently caress up!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

mostlygray posted:

An Intel RAID controller alarm that refuses to silence. Seriously, let me turn the goddamn alarm off. I'm right here and I'm fixing you. Stop beeping! How am I supposed to think while you're beeping at me? I'm rebuilding the array, I'm right here, I'm rebuilding to the hot spare, shut the gently caress up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJGOJYIOKM4

This?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

People who chew with their mouth open. My ex-sister-in-law ate like a horse and I swear she could chew water.

Also, most noises emitted in this video:

https://youtu.be/gN9ayoV1EXg

Jesus, Dirk, you aren't kidding about that. Not only did I have a granddad who ate like that, but I once had dinner at the house of a family who had a member that not only ate like that, but who had lung disease on top of it. Hearing that wet, revolting croupy cough/air sucking sound of ropey, copious lungsnot interspersed with the mush mouthed, open-air chewing nearly made me puke.How the gently caress I wasn't instantly a chronic bulemic after that is a mystery for the ages.

• Locked thread