Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

criscodisco posted:

Just refer to them as bottoms and tops.

givers and takers

pitchers and catchers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
just wait until you learn about the male/female connectors

just slamming that plug in there no consent no nothing breaking pins off and everything

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Google way ahead of you bwoi:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/07/01/google-apologizes-after-photos-identify-black-people-as-gorillas/29567465/

Good god that article is terrible. Not the content, just the way it's put together.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
This dumb joke was better when I made it in conversation with an IRL friend on a double date over beers (I HAD SEX later) instead of for strangers on the Internet.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

AugmentedVision posted:

This dumb joke was better when I made it in conversation with an IRL friend on a double date over beers (I HAD SEX later) instead of for strangers on the Internet.

Everyone watch out for this cool guy, HE HAD SEX.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

What was it like? Was it good? Was it racist? Is that why you decided to tell us this, in a thread about racist computers?

Why would you gently caress a racist computer? That is weird, and weirder still that you would call it a date.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
The computer was his sex slave

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
My computer once lynched a digital calculator watch.

Feedback Agency
Apr 23, 2014

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/07/01/google-apologizes-after-photos-identify-black-people-as-gorillas/29567465/

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
im going to install a fleshlight into my computer's disc drive so that we can finally take our relationship to the next level

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

i named my wifi "skynet" but this was back in college. a time for jokes and fun.

I once woke from a drunken stupor, not understanding why any of my devices would not connect to the internet, and then surmised that at sometime during the previous evening I decided that my wifi had to be named "Nakatomi Plaza."

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Computers are racist. Black terminal backgrounds? No thank you, I switch to white background and a pink foreground on all dozen of my putty sessions.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
That particular argument has been going on for some time: http://edition.cnn.com/2003/TECH/ptech/11/26/master.term.reut/

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Edgar posted:

Computers are racist. Black terminal backgrounds? No thank you, I switch to white background and a pink foreground on all dozen of my putty sessions.

I personally like white background with black text. A little of the ol' black on white.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Mad Monk posted:

I personally like white background with black text. A little of the ol' black on white.

have fun going blind idiot

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Anderron Shi posted:

i want a gay computer

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

deep impact on vhs posted:

this sort of racist ideology (master and SLAVE) is everywhere

replication? more like republication if you ask me

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
You have a really SCSI take on things, op.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
CSS more like cis scum

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010
Just rename it to C: Mistress and you have a fun little BDSM joke instead!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

How were they able to build the Pyramids and found Egypt yet they are unable to use computers, please explain.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

The Taint Reaper posted:

How were they able to build the Pyramids and found Egypt yet they are unable to use computers, please explain.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

The Taint Reaper posted:

North Africans are a different cline than Western or Sub-Saharan Africans.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Strudel Man posted:

North Africans are a different cline than Western or Sub-Saharan Africans.

Exactly. Try and see a North African drive the lane.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Count Freebasie posted:

Exactly. Try and see a North African drive the lane.
I don't know what this means.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Broenheim posted:

computers cant be racist dumb dumb

I agree. Computers are at the constant beck and call of a greater master, Humans, and exist in a state of indefinite servitude to them.

You may be able to bring up the master & slave argument, however intersectionality, and the progressive stack means that we (Humans) are not in a position to comment about this system without first considering our own privilege.

I hope this has been educational for you, OP.

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Computers are a social construct

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

I don't know about you guys but this data seems pretty.... gay?

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

oh finally a thread that can answer this question

will someone please tell me what the h*ck is a computer

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

p sure the technical terms origin were pre-slavery

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

chaosbreather posted:

It's something or someone that performs computations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

chaosbreather posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTsHnxS5bg0

• Locked thread