Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Tusen Takk posted:

*respects parents, elders, leaders, and God*

*leads successful life with a loving wife and six adorable children*

*works hard, saves up money, buys house and that fancy new gun safe at Meijer*

*markets crash from conservative policies and unchecked corporate abuse*

*gets laid off, divorced, loses everything*

*shoots up office before finally ending own life*

*labelled as "lone wolf gunman", media has sympathy regardless of dozens of slaughtered innocents*

*was employee of the month the previous month*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Look, I'm a simple man with simple opinions and simple beliefs. Nothing wrong with that. Even if simple beliefs are really easy for unscrupulous politicians to exploit to get even more money for the people bankrolling them. I myself am not personally doing anything wrong. Therefore I am correct in every way and will never bother to self-examine.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
*supports Isreal, is privately anti-Semitic*

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

*Puts his hand on his heart and takes off hit hat during the national anthem*

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Cartouche posted:

*unironically*

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Anderron Shi posted:

*unironically*

This is the key.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Fabricated posted:

Look, it's not that I don't hate Jews or anything

I just hate Arabs slightly more

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

loquacius posted:

Look, it's not that I don't hate Jews or anything

I just hate Arabs slightly more

Literally every single white suburban Detroiter

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

*Falls into pile of son's sweaty gym gear*

*Ferociously masturbates*

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Fabricated posted:

No one tell my Jewish friends that I hate and pity them (for not knowing the sensual caress of the love of Jesus) and only care about Israel because Left Behind says they have to be there for the Rapture.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

*Peaked in high school*

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
*bitches aboutt he government holding over 100% GDP in debt despite only making 50K a year and having a 250 K mortgaged house.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
It's all about personal freedoms. We should be able to do what we want to ourselves.

You had unprotected sex? Have that baby as a reminder that actions have consequences!

Marijuana is a gateway drug, no way will I want that legalized.

No way should a DUI force me to resign!

Slavery happened so long ago, repercussions are meaningless today.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

*Honor-kills daughter after she comes out as gay*

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Fabricated posted:

why would a republican be privately anti-Semitic

usually they broadcast their anti-Semitism

I'm not even being pedantic about the word "Semite" being applicable to Arabs, I mean Republican Zionists are usually open and unapologetic about the fact that their support for Zionism is based on a religious fetishisation of Jews and that once they get beyond that and their lust for Arab death they really feel nothing but contempt for the Jewish ummah

TacticalUrbanHomo fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Feb 9, 2016

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
*posts minions or loony toons memes*

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I thought christian Zionists were all about trying to herald in the second coming?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I thought christian Zionists were all about trying to herald in the second coming?

that's the rhetoric but since that obviously isn't real and they're not really concerned with any of the other prerequisites for it anyway and taking together everything else it's pretty transparently just about purchasing arab death at the hands of a client colony

in any case anti-Semitism is implied, since the second coming would involve the destruction of all Jews who denied their "savior"

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
Claims that I can't possibly be a racists because I belong to the party of Lincoln. Even though I am actively and overtly racist.

Calls Dumbocraps the REAL racists because Robert Byrd.

Also racism is an overused word that doesn't really mean anything anymore so that also excuses my racism. Checkmate libs.

crabcakes66 fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Feb 9, 2016

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
*eyes glaze over when you try to tell me about Barry Goldwater and the poo poo he and his buddies pulled in the 60's (or whatever) that makes claiming I belong to the party of Lincoln, that freed the slaves, not apply in any way anymore*

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
We have to help the Jews rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem so the end time prophecies can be fulfilled

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
*Wears ten gallon hat*

*says yeehaw*

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

“In June 1936 Max Hahn and his wife Emma were on a walk beside a waterfall near to London, Texas, when they noticed a rock with wood protruding from its core. They decided to take the oddity home and later cracked it open with a hammer and a chisel. What they found within shocked the archaeological and scientific community. Embedded in the rock was what appeared to be some type of ancient man made hammer.

“A team of archaeologists analyzed and dated it. The rock encasing the hammer was dated to more than 400 million years old. The hammer itself turned out to be more than 500 million years old. Additionally, a section of the wooden handle had begun the metamorphosis into coal. The hammer’s head, made of more than 96% iron, is far more pure than anything nature could have achieved without assistance from relatively modern smelting methods.”

The Bible does say that Tubal Cain was a worker of iron, and we know this rock material formed by flood-like conditions, making this a pre-flood artifact!!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Cartouche posted:

*Actually has to wipe a tear away at the end of the song*

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Millie posted:

“In June 1936 Max Hahn and his wife Emma were on a walk beside a waterfall near to London, Texas, when they noticed a rock with wood protruding from its core. They decided to take the oddity home and later cracked it open with a hammer and a chisel. What they found within shocked the archaeological and scientific community. Embedded in the rock was what appeared to be some type of ancient man made hammer.

“A team of archaeologists analyzed and dated it. The rock encasing the hammer was dated to more than 400 million years old. The hammer itself turned out to be more than 500 million years old. Additionally, a section of the wooden handle had begun the metamorphosis into coal. The hammer’s head, made of more than 96% iron, is far more pure than anything nature could have achieved without assistance from relatively modern smelting methods.”

The Bible does say that Tubal Cain was a worker of iron, and we know this rock material formed by flood-like conditions, making this a pre-flood artifact!!

Don't creationists think the world is only 6000 years old though :confused:

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude
Blood is coming out of the OPs whatever!

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Hi I'm republican. I have a job and enjoy voting.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
ancient iron wasnt really actual pure iron, but iron with a thin layer of steel. pure iron is poo poo for tool use stupid cavemen

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

eric posted:

Hi I'm republican. I am retired and enjoy voting because it's that or watch another Matlock rerun

ftfy

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Millie posted:

Humans have only been around for like 100k years. 500 million years ago is pre dinosaur.

I mean, 6k, yeah 6k

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
45 yr old woman wearing embellished, pre-ripped jeans.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
*buys concealed carry permit with dreams of one day shooting a negro*

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
WATCH: A disabled American Veteran stands up against spoiled entitled rotten delusional anti-police/anti-military liberal children for standing on the Stars and Stripes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
*loves Disney*

• Locked thread