Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

How is it rape if his pants were still on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

vyst posted:

How is it rape if his pants were still on

It's 2016 rape not "rape" rape

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Our district had to let a coach go for making some sort of threatening a kid with something like "you'd better play hard tonight or I'll rip your balls off". We also had a swimmer teabag a younger teammate in the locker room and that one ended up going to court I believe. Also, had a kid get his scrotum split with a wet towel in the locker room about 15 years ago.

A couple years ago lots of gay fingerbanging similar to this story went on in a Carmel (Indiana) High School bus, but their parents all bought their kids way out of trouble.

Then, there's all the rear end slapping as guys come off the bench in basketball.

Lots of gayish stuff happens with high school sports.

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Feb 4, 2016

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
So, okay. From reading that article, they got a condom over one dudes entire hand, and inserted that entire hand, up to the knuckles, up that one kid's butt? Through his clothes? I imagine the kid had on some kind of pant and underpants.

Were these kids from the Goatse Family? is that why they got knuckleblasted?

I mean, it's terrible and rape is only funny in the case of dickwolves, but some of it doesn't seem physically possible?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

It's called an oil check, op

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Sheep-Goats posted:

It's 2016 rape not "rape" rape

Dang I'm old

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

the worst thing we ever did was the ultimate situp. But, luckily I was the least hated of the freshman so they didnt ask me to do that. Other seniors tried to "haze" me by mocking the lack of body hair on my 13 year old body. I was kinda oblivious and answered them honestly and I guess they didnt like that and stopped.

It's okay. You don't have to protect them anymore.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

So, okay. From reading that article, they got a condom over one dudes entire hand, and inserted that entire hand, up to the knuckles, up that one kid's butt? Through his clothes? I imagine the kid had on some kind of pant and underpants.

Were these kids from the Goatse Family? is that why they got knuckleblasted?

I mean, it's terrible and rape is only funny in the case of dickwolves, but some of it doesn't seem physically possible?

All that happened was they poked at his butthole a little through his shorts. How this becomes "rape" I'm not sure but then I'm not a 22 year old tranny who has spend the last eight years of my life obsessively expanding the boundaries of what counts as an unconscionable affront to my exquisitely enfrailed myth of self.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Sheep-Goats posted:

All that happened was they poked at his butthole a little through his shorts. How this becomes "rape" I'm not sure but then I'm not a 22 year old tranny who has spend the last eight years of my life obsessively expanding the boundaries of what counts as an unconscionable affront to my exquisitely enfrailed myth of self.

*nods* thank you for your service

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
What the hell is with all the rear end/ball play in team sports?

On my high school team we did this weird thing where we'd have sex with girls who wanted to get with us hockey players.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Frankenstyle posted:

It's okay. You don't have to protect them anymore.

Sweet sassy molassy!

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Blistex posted:

On my high school team we did this weird thing where we'd have sex with girls who wanted to get with us hockey players.

lmao what a weirdo, fag. why don't you man up and gently caress your teammates

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Freshmen year of football the upper classmen all had a weekly "soap scrimmage" in which they would play touch football in the shower. They never hazed the younger kids to do it though so I think they just sort of liked it.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Blistex posted:

Look at this square that's never had his prostate milked

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Uncle Salty posted:

"Tanner! Sage! Hayden! Git in here!"

"Brody! Logan! Gabe! Time to check this little gently caress's oil, let's roll!"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Blistex posted:

If it was Greek or Roman times they'd literally be loving each other but that's frowned on now. You have to make the sex play seem like it's a dominating joke against the person's will then it's cool

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
you can tell most goons didn't play sports because they're all "whaaa how do you insert things through the clothes?"

because they've never worn those little mesh or stretchy sports clothes and they just imagine denim or something

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
inserted their fingers into the victim's anus over his clothing

INSERTED THEIR FINGERS INTO THE VICTIM'S ANUS OVER HIS CLOTHING

I mean

drat

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

FishionMailed posted:

you can tell most goons didn't play sports because they're all "whaaa how do you insert things through the clothes?"

because they've never worn those little mesh or stretchy sports clothes and they just imagine denim or something

This makes a big difference?? :confused:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Flesh Forge posted:

This makes a big difference?? :confused:

Like idgi of you are wearing a condom how is it rape I mean a condom is just dick clothing right,?

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
This is just more millenial pussification, these are character building events that no young man should go through life without, thats the whole purpose of organized sports ffs!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I bet he had to throw them drawers away with all those moose tracks in them now

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Smash it Smash hit posted:

the worst thing we ever did was the ultimate situp.

:raise:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TubaMike you are not ready for the world of mens

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Flesh Forge posted:

INSERTED THEIR FINGERS INTO THE VICTIM'S ANUS OVER HIS CLOTHING

I mean

drat

no this is perfectly normal behaviour and if you object in any way you're a reactionary liberal.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
if theres no forced oral copulation or penile insertion then its not rape. Its just horse play

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
If it had been a girl would it be rape?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

quote:

"We're fighting this," he said.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

If it had been a girl would it be rape?

If a girl has sex or rides her bike or leaves her chambers then it is already rape.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Booblord Zagats posted:

I played baseball, all we ever did was icyhot the catcher's jock strap so often he just quit wearing one and try to get girls on the soccer team to flash us after practice

the innocence of the american pastime

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Sheep-Goats posted:

TubaMike you are not ready for the world of mens

:yikes:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

walgreenslatino posted:

- worse stuff I'm not going to say
Starting eating before saying the Lord's Prayer

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blistex posted:

I signed up for Soccer as a kid with a group from a nearby school that I didn't go to out on a big field near a wooded area. I generally found Soccer kind of boring and was like a year younger than the other kids almost, but was there to have fun and be terrible at it. Whatever.

What I did not expect was on a 30 minute break to go check out the woods and find half the team vigorously jerking off in a circle in said woods. Not exactly a circle jerk but more a "Everyone stand 'round and point at the middle."

A dramatic emoticon recreation:

:jackbud::jackbud::jackbud::jackbud::jackbud::gizz::jackbud:
:yikes:
"I don't really like Soccer anymore, mom."

ED: I'm not sure if it was something in the water but before I this, during a big game with all the families there on one field, this girl walks out onto the other field (right into the middle of it) right by the main one, pull down her pants, and take a steaming poo poo right in the middle of the field; everything pretty much ground to a "What the gently caress?????" halt, then she just walked off like nothing happened back to the camping area. It was hilarious just to see the horrified reactions of the audience.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Feb 4, 2016

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
My highschools wrestling coach had sex with a female student and now hes a sex offender owned

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Teflon Don posted:

My highschools wrestling coach had sex with a female student and now hes a sex offender owned

:same:

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
this stuff is kind of hosed up no?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Weener Beater posted:

if theres no forced oral copulation or penile insertion then its not rape. Its just horse play

lets keep the horses away from this thread

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

gargle chome posted:

this stuff is kind of hosed up no?

It's because white people don't go to prison. Think of it as cultural appropriation.

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
i feel like having a finger forced into your butthole while you are held down qualifies as sexual assault at the very least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I was a 3 sport varsity athlete in high school and I never got raped once.

I'll need to discuss this with my therapist this week.

• Locked thread