Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm free from about 6pm till 12 tonight uk time!

are you on ps4 or steam?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
PS4. Makes parties and stuff a bit inconvenient, but that's fine. As long as something works.

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

TheDarkFlame posted:

PS4. Makes parties and stuff a bit inconvenient, but that's fine. As long as something works.

No worries mate, if we can find a team to go against I'm good for anytime tonight

Fuderyuu
Mar 16, 2004

Finger Lickin' Good!

esperterra posted:

I have tmw and Fri off. Not sure about my mate tho, he's got a toddler so his scheduling will be a bit difficult to work out at times. But any time after 10:30ish PST (GMT-8) and any time during the day on days off (usually fri/sat) I am set for scheduling. He'll just be the wild card in that.

I almost wonder if I should go back to Cloud 'fuccboi' Strife just to match our team name.

I can do tonight and tomorrow night from 9 pm PST on....so that's This Team Are Sick! reporting for a match tonight when esperterra is free.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Ramagamma posted:

No worries mate, if we can find a team to go against I'm good for anytime tonight

Team MJTtSEOG can play at 5:30 EST (10:30 GMT) if you are up for it.

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lumpy posted:

Team MJTtSEOG can play at 5:30 EST (10:30 GMT) if you are up for it.

I'm game if Darkflame is

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Ramagamma posted:

I'm game if Darkflame is

Cool. I am in that Discord thing if that makes firming up the time easier.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
Anyone from Group CENTICE, could you play tonight?

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lumpy posted:

Cool. I am in that Discord thing if that makes firming up the time easier.

Sorry but I'm not sure what that is :shrug: :classiclol:

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Ramagamma posted:

Sorry but I'm not sure what that is :shrug: :classiclol:

It's in IGgy's big post on the last page. Apparently if IRC had a baby with TeamSpeak, you'd get this thing....

https://discordapp.com/channels/143794824766554112/143794824766554112

Pretty underwhelming.

We also have #rocketgoons in synirc for all us old farts who still use IRC

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
I've PMed a few people, but I'm also gonna post in here for those in Rainmaker that the Mighty Mighty Beeftones should be available to play tonight, so get in touch.

Mikiya
Apr 7, 2013

SpacePig posted:

I've PMed a few people, but I'm also gonna post in here for those in Rainmaker that the Mighty Mighty Beeftones should be available to play tonight, so get in touch.

Pretty sure me and Spn will be able to play today
I'll yell at you on Discord and make it official here if we sort it out

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
WMJTtSEG will be playing DarkFlame and company at 5:30 EST (10:30 GMT) this very evening!!

I'll put up a game on US East (should be acceptable for all?) then. Otherwise, we can do one game US East, one game _____ your call, and we'll figure out wtf if we go to 3.

server: jostle
pass: mania2

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack

Lblitzer posted:

Anyone from Group CENTICE, could you play tonight?

El Banditos should be able to get a couple of matches in. Are either of you guys able to get in the discord or something? Arranging with PS4 players is tricky.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

AirRaid posted:

El Banditos should be able to get a couple of matches in. Are either of you guys able to get in the discord or something? Arranging with PS4 players is tricky.

Yep. Hit me up on there or PS4. I'll be on after 5-6pm CST

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Yea man we'll be around about 7 CST.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

I should be available around 7 CST and later.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
Attention members of C-Block! Let it be known that Prostate Party USA will be available and ready to arrogantly stomp on people's self-esteem and confidence while we lose horribly in Friday night anytime after 9pm CST.

If a few teams wanna do a few games, we will be down for sure and happily take those sweet, sweet points in the way to our climb to the top for no reward.

So.. who shall it be?

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Fuderyuu posted:

I can do tonight and tomorrow night from 9 pm PST on....so that's This Team Are Sick! reporting for a match tonight when esperterra is free.

All I have to do today is groc shopping so I will defo be free after 9 PST! Anybody who wants to schedule for This Team Are Sick! hit me up on Discord or Steam!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Lumpy posted:

It's in IGgy's big post on the last page. Apparently if IRC had a baby with TeamSpeak, you'd get this thing....

https://discordapp.com/channels/143794824766554112/143794824766554112

Pretty underwhelming.

We also have #rocketgoons in synirc for all us old farts who still use IRC

#rocketgoons is active again?? Rejoining asap.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Mikiya posted:

Pretty sure me and Spn will be able to play today
I'll yell at you on Discord and make it official here if we sort it out

I'm not 100% sure about my teammate, but we should be available from about 5 EST/GMT-5. Maybe 6. I'll try to be on Discord around then, but I'm not exactly familiar with it just yet.

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
Everyone here for our game? I'm good to go, get hold of me on Discord since my computer is in a different room.

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm good to go

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

TheDarkFlame posted:

Everyone here for our game? I'm good to go, get hold of me on Discord since my computer is in a different room.

Putting up server now, see you guys there. We will be orange.

Strenots
Jun 21, 2005

'Course it's a good idea!

SpacePig posted:

Team Calzone will likely be available tonigth, albeit a bit late due to me dealing with a client emergency. I'll need to confirm with Desaru when I'm home, but we'll probably be on and active by 11est at the latest.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
All right, C-Block!
Mumen Riders will be ready to go on Saturday. We'll be ready to go at roughly 23:00 GMT
If any or several of you want to play us that's probably a good time, as we're the only EU team in said group and arranging a time might be difficult.

It's going to be easiest to get a hold of us on the Discord. But you could also harass me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IGgyIGsen/

Ramagamma
Feb 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Unfortunate debut loss for the Ramagamma/DarkFlame duo, never outclassed though and unfortunate to go down to an own-goal in the second match, we were bested by sandwichino and veddermatic 2-1, 2-0

Ramagamma fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Feb 11, 2016

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Strenots posted:

Team Calzone will likely be available tonigth, albeit a bit late due to me dealing with a client emergency. I'll need to confirm with Desaru when I'm home, but we'll probably be on and active by 11est at the latest.

That should be good, but I'm having a hard time getting in touch with my teammate right now. I'll let you know.

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Any Wolfmans who want to play tonight hit me up on discord or Steam

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Mighty Mighty Beeftones and Eurotrash playing in a few minutes. Match info:

room: beefs
pass: euro

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Ramagamma posted:

Unfortunate debut loss for the Ramagamma/DarkFlame duo, never outclassed though and unfortunate to go down to an own-goal in the second match, we were bested by sandwichino and veddermatic 2-1, 2-0

Good games for sure. That 2nd one was much, much closer than the scoreboard shows.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Beeftones got absolutely embarrassed by Eurotrash. I knew I was bad, but jesus christ. Well played, you guys.

e: Not looking forward to seeing that replay.

e2: Only remembered to screengrab the results of the second game, and, well:

Sorry to anyone who was looking to be entertained.

e3:
Oh, yeah, I guess I should've specified. Sorry!
v v v v v v v

SpacePig fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 12, 2016

Mikiya
Apr 7, 2013

SpacePig posted:

Beeftones got absolutely embarrassed by Eurotrash. I knew I was bad, but jesus christ. Well played, you guys.

e: Not looking forward to seeing that replay.

For reference
Eurotrash VS Mighty Might Beeftones
2-0

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Reporting Banditos first two games

Piss Piglets 2 - 0 Banditos

The Papasotes 2 - 0 Banditos

We had a horrible first couple of matches. made all the worse by winning our practise match in between the 2 bo3s 6-0.

Mikiya
Apr 7, 2013
Goldblums Eyes or Static! is there any way I can contact you besides the forums?
(Discord? Steam? some other way?)

Strenots
Jun 21, 2005

Announcing Team Calzone vs. The Mighty Mighty Beeftones, starting soon!

Room: butts
pass: lol

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Strenots posted:

Announcing Team Calzone vs. The Mighty Mighty Beeftones, starting soon!

Room: butts
pass: lol

Hold off on this one for a few minutes! My teammate isn't ready yet. Sorry! Should've been more clear in my message!

Strenots
Jun 21, 2005

No problem. Just figured I'd get the room up and get some dicking around out of the way for a warmup

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
Game is on now, get up in.

e: Beeftones lose another series 2-0 to Team Calzone.

Again, I only remembered to grab the second game, and, well...

SpacePig fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Feb 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Mikiya posted:

Goldblums Eyes or Static! is there any way I can contact you besides the forums?
(Discord? Steam? some other way?)

my steam is either pvssyfart or H.Q. Barkley, I don't know how steam works. We're ps4 though, but ya I've figure out the discord soon too

• Locked thread