Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

rejutka posted:

Go be a oval office somewhere else. How hard is it to understand people should be able to understand and retain things? In this era, it is piss-easy to understand things because you can just plain look them up? They don't even understand things, what you get is a broken, incohesive thing where, gimme a minute *looks poo poo up* then they don't remember that. Those are disposable people. Why would you put any more effort into raising people who know stuff as opposed to people who can look poo poo up? One is just plain cheaper.

fine tautology, bog-boy

please report promptly to your nearest dump for disposal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

thanks to texting i can fulfill my girlfriend's need for constant attention without having to be on the phone for literally my entire life

whats his name?

• Locked thread