Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i saw a brief clip on fox news about that mini-series(?) and the clip they showed led me to believe that the heisman winner and former all-pro nfl running back actually killed those people by cutting their heads off with a long knife. he sure had me fooled, i guess. kinda interested in megyn kelly's take brb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bitch prolly had it coming tho

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
he seemed like a really good football player

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

He was a much better boxer than a football player

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

satanic splash-back posted:

He was a much better boxer than a football player

yeah, he seemed like a really nice guy

dogcheese
Apr 1, 2004

whoever did casting for that mini-series should be fired.

oj simpson is an actor! he could have played himself!!!

I loved his acting in the naked gun movies.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
murdering is wrong imo

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
just kidding do whatever the gently caress you want

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

murdering is wrong imo

yes i agree but if there is no absolute truth what do we base our values on? our own personal opinion? societal norms? preserverence of our "civilized" culture? its all up for grabs in a world gone mad

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

just kidding do whatever the gently caress you want

oh nevermind then. but it is a serious question possibly

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
glove don't fit tho

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Homestar Runner posted:

glove don't fit tho

ya they said you cant acquit if it doesnt fit his hand

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

dogcheese posted:

whoever did casting for that mini-series should be fired.

oj simpson is an actor! he could have played himself!!!

I loved his acting in the naked gun movies.

He can't he's in prison. Unrelated.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

dad gay. so what posted:

yes i agree but if there is no absolute truth what do we base our values on? our own personal opinion? societal norms? preserverence of our "civilized" culture? its all up for grabs in a world gone mad

i just sort of do what my brain tells me to do. most of the time it wants to breathe and eat hamburgers, sometimes it wants to hit people with tree branches. who am i to question it? im just a flailing meat sack without my friend, the brain

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i can form empathy bonds with people whos brains seem good to my brain, and i will use my body to help them. this is called being a brainfriend and is the very core of our nature as a social animal

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
he has a track record of being an all around good guy. it's not like the murder trial was his last time in court.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

mark fuhrman famously said 'the n word' and then got hired by fox news as a crime scene expert

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

maybe but take a good hard look at your racial biases and reconsider plz

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't think he did do it, but he probably should have.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

i just sort of do what my brain tells me to do. most of the time it wants to breathe and eat hamburgers, sometimes it wants to hit people with tree branches. who am i to question it? im just a flailing meat sack without my friend, the brain

Enfield posted:

i can form empathy bonds with people whos brains seem good to my brain, and i will use my body to help them. this is called being a brainfriend and is the very core of our nature as a social animal

i just talked to a cat and he wanted to play alot but he thinks very highly of you

e: second quote - the cat and i (nathan jr.) literally almost said the same thing as the second quote. nathan jr. is very wise and that is a good omen for you, friend

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

quote:

Mr. Martz conceded to Robert Blasier, a lawyer for Mr. Simpson, that blood found on the sock and the gate shared some of the physical properties and molecular characteristics of EDTA. In highly technical language that left even the lawyers tripping over their tongues, he said the blood samples "responded like EDTA responded" and "was consistent with the presence of EDTA."

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/07/26/us/fbi-disputes-simpson-defense-on-tainted-blood.html

Reasonable doubt to me.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

maybe but take a good hard look at your racial biases and reconsider plz

im telling you dude, if that glove isnt fittin, he aint shittin' ...down my pants and tellin' me its rainin'...mayflowers bring may showers :confused:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I don't know if he did it or not, but it's not your place to judge. High-profile defendants being crucified by the media is mob rule and an insult to the way a civilized justice system should work. Hope this helps, SomethingAwful poster dad gay. so what.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

But the glove didn't fit so they had to acquit.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

AugmentedVision posted:

I don't know if he did it or not, but it's not your place to judge. High-profile defendants being crucified by the media is mob rule and an insult to the way a civilized justice system should work. Hope this helps, SomethingAwful poster dad gay. so what.

he did do it. he cut their heads off with a knife and then tried to escape. :confused:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

But the glove didn't fit so they had to acquit.

i have no idea what youre talking about but it seems like maybe the glove thing was a problem because the wheels of justice had been greased by the wheels of monies. and when the wheels collide, only one thing can be certain. uncertainty!! lol

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

AugmentedVision posted:

just like they railroaded ted bundy

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
oj gives me the runs and that nobel prize guy who said vitamin c cures everything was into eugenics pretty heavily, so i guess it all even outs

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

pseudanonymous posted:

He can't he's in prison. Unrelated.

So was Wesley Snipes and he still made like 7 Blade movies.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

just like they railroaded ted bundy

that guy got a raw deal. the sad part is that the families of the JFK murders will never be alive again

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

a lot people what once lived t'aint ever to live again :smugteddie:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
They asked OJ if he would be up to the task of playing the real killer who killed Nicole

and he said "I'll take a stab at it"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

*nods*

*whittles a stick*

*nods and cant stop*

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

its kind of crazy to think about how many people have died. not to mention dogs, cats, flies, dandelions, etc. earth is just a big rear end grave ball

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

They asked OJ if he would be up to the task of playing the real killer who killed Nicole

and he said "I'll take a stab at it"

i heard he said "ill attempt to escape the scene of the decapitations hiding in al cowens or whatever his name is (or was? why am i so confused) white bronco on live t.v." and then he accepted the offer but he couldnt pass the drug test for the football team he was dreaming about while he was sedated with drugs to keep him from murdering the nurses in the prison he is strapped down to a gurney in like hannibal lector

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I'm skeptical, op. what's your case?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my son is named gurney

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
da juice is loose!!!!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

its kind of crazy to think about how many people have died. not to mention dogs, cats, flies, dandelions, etc. earth is just a big rear end grave ball

i guess thats why it feels like "home" :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
that guy could flat run!

• Locked thread