Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I don't get it how are they sexist? If anything they seem more or less making fun of how inhuman, out of touch, and unlikable she seems.

here are some examples:

Yet people are screeching "sexist" left and right about this.
I don't get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Yeah it's not possible to dislike Hillary without being Misogynist, didn't you know?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

The Singing Chav posted:

Yeah it's not possible to dislike Hillary without being Misogynist, didn't you know?

oh i guess that makes sense.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
hillary is like the "chosen one" from some people's young adult novel fantasy of this election

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
But if I put pictures of mitt romney over Hillary and changed it to say Romney would it be sexist still?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
By that I mean this.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Bernie would make a better prez because he hypothetically knows Star Wars, according to this terrible series of flyers and the vast majority of the voting population..

Trump / total nuclear devastation 2016

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i'm not sure i'd worry about them being sexist so much as just being preposterously stupid

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im glad i dont know what any of those things are and hence the election will be decided by the laziest generation in history and doesnt ever leave the house or know how to vote or use a pencil. im voting for hillary because i like her style. she seems grounded and sane.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Hillary being the goofus in this setup is perceived as sexist.

Those people that perceive them that way don't understand that the posters are making fun of bernouts at this point

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its sadder than usual that the only real candidate is failure

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
millennials are literally just the npc's from the video game "grand theft auto"

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
i am getting "fake geek girl" vibes from two of those comparisons, so that could explain it.
i guess Sanders is a bloke, therefore a "real" nerd?

but i don't see why Sanders would be a bigger nerd than Clinton, when really neither seem to be one in the first place.
it's dumb comparisons that are made mostly in jest, but i guess Clinton supporters have literally nothing else to attack Sanders with, so that's funny.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

maybe Shrillary isn't so bad after all

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Needs food badly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlKi0Is0nGQ

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

symbolic posted:

its hitlery not shillary you loving scrub

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

yeah i saw this one and it made me stop and reconsider.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

dad gay. so what posted:

millennials are literally just the npc's from the video game "grand theft auto"

I liked that rampage in GTA V where it's just a bunch of armed hipsters that come pulling up on fixies to gun down Trevor.

vv yeah it was pretty great :unsmigghh:

King Vidiot fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Feb 4, 2016

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

King Vidiot posted:

I liked that rampage in GTA V where it's just a bunch of armed hipsters that come pulling up on fixies to gun down Trevor.

ha. trevor won

The Revenant
Feb 2, 2016

by Lowtax
Hillary is completely terrible and desperate. That is the issue.

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

visceril posted:

Hillary being the goofus in this setup is perceived as sexist.

Those people that perceive them that way don't understand that the posters are making fun of bernouts at this point

that's even better

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

hillary is like the "chosen one" from some people's young adult novel fantasy of this election

you shouldn't insinuate the bible is a young adult novel fantasy its a little rude

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

King Vidiot posted:

i only played the first few simulators before i got the hang of it. you must have manure for your brains

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
So, it is sativa?

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug
Amy Schumer made a commercial for her show that bashed Bernie for being old. I feel like that is ageist.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mike the TV posted:

Amy Schumer made a commercial for her show that bashed Bernie for being old. I feel like that is ageist.

i dont know what any of those things are.

millennial found.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

dad gay. so what posted:

i dont know what any of those things are.

millennial found.

gay old dad found.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mike the TV posted:

is she the fat one or the one that keeps posting her titties even though she is old?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mike the TV posted:

gay old dad found.

im 9

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Nooner posted:

is she the fat one or the one that keeps posting her titties even though she is old?

Yes

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
more like :shillary:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

ugh i'm so glad my country did away with elections

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Mike the TV posted:

gay old dad found.

Alphanumeric!

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

pretty solid goofs OP pretty solid

last one's kinda weak though

not sexist

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
whats the deal with the old dude

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

symbolic posted:

I'm a Hillary supporter now

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
Hillary tried playing the sex card in 2008 before learning that black trumps female. Now she's trying to see if female trumps Jew. HTH.

In all seriousness, it's because she doesn't want people to actually scrutinize her record as a Senator or Secretary of State (both positions she was horrible at). So now she and her idiot followers are playing the "she can't be held to the same standards because she's a woman" card. "She can't refuse corporate/Wall St. donations because she's a woman" (that's what I've been told on several occasions by her supporters). Apparently, despite being literally the 1% of the 1% of the 1% and formerly one of the twenty or so most powerful public officials on the planet means she still can't have moral agency (which ironically is coming from so-called feminist supporters). She's earned it because of a few decades of public service because apparently POTUS is no longer a meritocracy but rather a lifetime achievement award.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

spregalia posted:

Hillary tried playing the sex card in 2008 before learning that black trumps female. Now she's trying to see if female trumps Jew. HTH.

In all seriousness, it's because she doesn't want people to actually scrutinize her record as a Senator or Secretary of State (both positions she was horrible at). So now she and her idiot followers are playing the "she can't be held to the same standards because she's a woman" card. "She can't refuse corporate/Wall St. donations because she's a woman" (that's what I've been told on several occasions by her supporters). Apparently, despite being literally the 1% of the 1% of the 1% and formerly one of the twenty or so most powerful public officials on the planet means she still can't have moral agency (which ironically is coming from so-called feminist supporters). She's earned it because of a few decades of public service because apparently POTUS is no longer a meritocracy but rather a lifetime achievement award.

Yes, but that poster said that she is against anime

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i                                                            would do her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im voting for ralp nader(heh just a little "forums humor" for you :grin:)

• Locked thread