Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

symbolic posted:

maybe Shrillary isn't so bad after all

I'm a Hillary supporter now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

spregalia posted:

Hillary tried playing the sex card in 2008 before learning that black trumps female. Now she's trying to see if female trumps Jew. HTH.

In all seriousness, it's because she doesn't want people to actually scrutinize her record as a Senator or Secretary of State (both positions she was horrible at). So now she and her idiot followers are playing the "she can't be held to the same standards because she's a woman" card. "She can't refuse corporate/Wall St. donations because she's a woman" (that's what I've been told on several occasions by her supporters). Apparently, despite being literally the 1% of the 1% of the 1% and formerly one of the twenty or so most powerful public officials on the planet means she still can't have moral agency (which ironically is coming from so-called feminist supporters). She's earned it because of a few decades of public service because apparently POTUS is no longer a meritocracy but rather a lifetime achievement award.

Yes, but that poster said that she is against anime

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

FishionMailed posted:

i just want my nieces to not be raped/harassed and otherwise have the same opportunities as the boys in their class

Just make sure that they have masculine names to put on their resume (hahahaha at that guy named "Kim" who got royally hosed)

• Locked thread