Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I don't get it how are they sexist? If anything they seem more or less making fun of how inhuman, out of touch, and unlikable she seems.

here are some examples:

Yet people are screeching "sexist" left and right about this.
I don't get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

The Singing Chav posted:

Yeah it's not possible to dislike Hillary without being Misogynist, didn't you know?

oh i guess that makes sense.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
But if I put pictures of mitt romney over Hillary and changed it to say Romney would it be sexist still?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

maybe Shrillary isn't so bad after all

yeah i saw this one and it made me stop and reconsider.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Mike the TV posted:

Amy Schumer made a commercial for her show that bashed Bernie for being old. I feel like that is ageist.

fun fact hes like 4 years older than hillary at most.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

lol I wonder what bernie is like when hes stoned out of his gourd.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

loquacius posted:

I'd totally smoke up with Bill and Barry too (Hillary would probably be too high-strung and would get paranoid)

e: while we're at it I'd also smoke with Dubya

I wonder if Hillary and Bill ever like abducted a poor person while on a drug binge and raped and tortured them for several days straight. Then hid the body / had it cleaned up cause they're the clintons. I mean Rick James did it.

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-08-03/local/me-242_1_rick-james

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Colonel Cancer posted:

Pretty sure children entertainment is a recent development.

Old school faerie tales are brutal as gently caress, and its not like all the 8 year old mine/farm/factory workers had time lmao

yeah like look at krampus guy would put kids in sacks to drag off and eat on christmas.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

is it possible there are examples of sexism among this popular thing, outside of the sample size of three with which you have provided us

uhh the rest were really bad memey poo poo also I can look and see what the link was but I didn't see anything specifically gendered.

e:
http://obviousplant.tumblr.com/post/138227198008/bernie-or-hillary-left-on-the-streets-of-los

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Feb 5, 2016

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

VagueRant posted:

This is loving funny. The picture they used of Clinton makes it land so hard.

the eerie thing is they didnt change the pictures those are the default ones they used for the legit pamphlets lol.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

loquacius posted:

Those are the pictures at the top of their respective Wikipedia articles too

It reminds me of the terminator face except with flesh on it.
E:
Holy poo poo its uncanny

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Feb 5, 2016

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Doc Block posted:

Marco Rubio kept saying it over and over. "He knows what he's doing!" "He's doing this on purpose!"

Its like hes trying to off himself realizing trump is going to win and Jeb! refuses to quit.

Lol like if everyone dropped out and admitted that Trump has it Jeb! would still be there with 1%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Feel the bern.

• Locked thread