Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im glad i dont know what any of those things are and hence the election will be decided by the laziest generation in history and doesnt ever leave the house or know how to vote or use a pencil. im voting for hillary because i like her style. she seems grounded and sane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its sadder than usual that the only real candidate is failure

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
millennials are literally just the npc's from the video game "grand theft auto"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

King Vidiot posted:

I liked that rampage in GTA V where it's just a bunch of armed hipsters that come pulling up on fixies to gun down Trevor.

i only played the first few simulators before i got the hang of it. you must have manure for your brains

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mike the TV posted:

Amy Schumer made a commercial for her show that bashed Bernie for being old. I feel like that is ageist.

i dont know what any of those things are.

millennial found.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mike the TV posted:

gay old dad found.

im 9

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think one of them might be a big fat liar and the other one might be an incompetent old psycho. good luck trying to unscramble that puzzle, TR! (thread reader)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tricky D posted:

Whatever happened to Dan Quayle?

multi billionaire. has AIDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted: