Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

having a kid in kindergarten is awesome! Every day they bring home happy, chattery stories about new friendships, games they learned, library books, and new perspectives on their tiny world that make you yearn for simpler ti

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
huh

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im 26 and my kindergarden teacher still sends me birthday cards because she is a very sweet very old woman :3:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
what up, my en-word

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
they found my kindergarten teacher and my third grade teacher soliciting gay prostitutes together by the time i got to 5th grade. i guess you just never know what is going on with these assholes until at least 5th grade. home school now.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

they found my kindergarten teacher and my third grade teacher soliciting gay prostitutes together by the time i got to 5th grade. i guess you just never know what is going on with these assholes until at least 5th grade. home school now.

Ratio of solicited:contracted? I might have a couple years left in the tank and am trying to optimize street-smarts development

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

HoboZero posted:

Ratio of solicited:contracted? I might have a couple years left in the tank and am trying to optimize street-smarts development

i think it was a "sting" operation but i was too young to understand what that meant at the time.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

i think it was a "sting" operation but i was too young to understand what that meant at the time.

here is my favorite "Sting" operation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lWwBslWqg :grin:

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
My little sister, 20 years younger than me, goes to my former elementary school. I went to pick her up from school one day, and was recognized by my old kindergarten teacher. Decades of aging and a lot of extra weight and facial hair, and she recognized me from when I was a kindergartner 25 years ago. Kudos to your memory, Mrs. Baldwin, old-rear end lady who will probably die of natural causes soon!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ProfessorMurder posted:

My little sister, 20 years younger than me, goes to my former elementary school. I went to pick her up from school one day, and was recognized by my old kindergarten teacher. Decades of aging and a lot of extra weight and facial hair, and she recognized me from when I was a kindergartner 25 years ago. Kudos to your memory, Mrs. Baldwin, old-rear end lady who will probably die of natural causes soon!

lmbo so did ur parents accidently have you whenthey were teens or did they just have some nasty old person sex and accidently have your sister?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

open it up, you fucklord

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

No visuals can convey 'female arabic ululation-based groove' like a hirsute dude in a car with Sting in Nevada

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
did nooner get banned yet?

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Nooner posted:

lmbo so did ur parents accidently have you whenthey were teens or did they just have some nasty old person sex and accidently have your sister?

My mom was 18 when she had me. 10 years later, my first sister. Another ten years later, my other sister.

Edit: and different dads for all 3

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

did nooner get banned yet?

not "yet" :grin:

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I thought all en-word families had coloured words?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

symbolic posted:

open it up, you fucklord

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
that fox is awesome

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
forget the bugs i wanna see ten butts :q:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

the fox has an outie or a tiny boner

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

HoboZero posted:

having a kid in kindergarten is awesome! Every day they bring home happy, chattery stories about new friendships, games they learned, library books, and new perspectives on their tiny world that make you yearn for simpler ti

i have 2 doctorates and i have no idea what this means

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

which page says "Don't post on E/N!"

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

HoboZero posted:

the fox has an outie or a tiny boner

Nah, that's his other arm of disproportionate length. He just be dancin

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
I'M A COP YOU IDIOT

I'M DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBALL

i saw that movie for the first time like three weeks ago. it's p insane in theory but it somehow works.

Lucky Guy posted:

doctorates in which fields?

That Robot fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Feb 4, 2016

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cobra: Space Adventures 2 looks good

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I thought this was a thread for that stupid rear end "adult preschool" whackjob thing

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Why does the fox remind me of goatse?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Lucky Guy posted:

ARRaHHH!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im glad kids are learning to say the n word at early ages