Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Pretty cool that Norman Smiley and Cesaro vouched for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Sara Del Rey has gone to bat for a lot of people on the indies for tryouts and guest trainer spots. It's cool to see the stroke she has now.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
Chikara's running a show in the Bronx this Saturday, and a show at the Wrestle Factory in Philly on Sunday.

"Dead Man's Chest"
27 Feb 2016 - Eastchester Community Center, Bronx, NY - 3 pm belltime

Main Event for the Grand Championship - Princess KimberLee defends vs Soldier Ant
Atomicos Match - The Arcane Horde (Oleg the Usurper & The Batiri) vs The Battle Hive (Amasis, Fire Ant, Worker Ant) & Officer Warren Barksdale
Young Lions Cup Match - ThunderFrog defends vs The Proletariat Boar of Moldova
Four Corner Elimination Tag - Devastation Corporation (Blaster McMassive & Flex Rumblecrunch) vs Los Ice Creams vs Hermit Crab & Rock Lobster vs Dasher Hatfield & Heidi Lovelace
Singles Match - Shynron vs Jaka

"Evil Ways"
28 Feb 2016 - Wrestle Factory, Philadelphia, PA - 3 pm belltime

Main Event Tag Match - Princess KimberLee & Oleg the Usurper vs The Devastation Corporation (Blaster McMassive & Flex Rumblecrunch)
Atomicos Match - N_R_G & Dasher Hatfield & Icarus vs Nightmare Warriors (Hallowicked & Frightmare) & BDK (Jakob Hammermeier & Jaka)
Singles Match - ThunderFrog vs Mr. Touchdown
Tag Match - The Snake Pit (Ophidian & Argus) vs The United Nations (Juan Francisco de Coronado & Prakash Sabar)
Singles Match - Eddie Kingston & Silver Ant

More matches may yet be announced this week, or happen during the show. It's worth noting that Chuck Taylor Scoot Tatum Rick Beanbag has said on Twitter that he'll be at the Bronx show at least.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Chikara's running a show in the Bronx this Saturday, and a show at the Wrestle Factory in Philly on Sunday.

"Dead Man's Chest"
27 Feb 2016 - Eastchester Community Center, Bronx, NY - 3 pm belltime

Main Event for the Grand Championship - Princess KimberLee defends vs Soldier Ant
Atomicos Match - The Arcane Horde (Oleg the Usurper & The Batiri) vs The Battle Hive (Amasis, Fire Ant, Worker Ant) & Officer Warren Barksdale
Young Lions Cup Match - ThunderFrog defends vs The Proletariat Boar of Moldova
Four Corner Elimination Tag - Devastation Corporation (Blaster McMassive & Flex Rumblecrunch) vs Los Ice Creams vs Hermit Crab & Rock Lobster vs Dasher Hatfield & Heidi Lovelace
Singles Match - Shynron vs Jaka

"Evil Ways"
28 Feb 2016 - Wrestle Factory, Philadelphia, PA - 3 pm belltime

Main Event Tag Match - Princess KimberLee & Oleg the Usurper vs The Devastation Corporation (Blaster McMassive & Flex Rumblecrunch)
Atomicos Match - N_R_G & Dasher Hatfield & Icarus vs Nightmare Warriors (Hallowicked & Frightmare) & BDK (Jakob Hammermeier & Jaka)
Singles Match - ThunderFrog vs Mr. Touchdown
Tag Match - The Snake Pit (Ophidian & Argus) vs The United Nations (Juan Francisco de Coronado & Prakash Sabar)
Singles Match - Eddie Kingston & Silver Ant

More matches may yet be announced this week, or happen during the show. It's worth noting that Chuck Taylor Scoot Tatum Rick Beanbag has said on Twitter that he'll be at the Bronx show at least.

And I went ahead and made bootleg Scoot Tatum shirts like the day before he changed his name :mad:

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

LobsterMobster posted:

And I went ahead and made bootleg Scoot Tatum shirts like the day before he changed his name :mad:

Cross Scoot Tatum and write his new name.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

So do people remember the video of Quack's speech on professional wrestling?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A1VpPXy4ws

Well, someone showed it to Cornette, and Corny's gonna Corny.

quote:

Well, he had me saying rah rah until he gave the Harlem Globetrotters analogy, which is one I always use to CONDEMN modern wrestling--then, when he posited the theory that we shouldn't protect the business and it doesn't matter that people know everythjing, I began throwing things at my computer--so there's that.
- Thanks
JC

And Quack's replied to that.

quote:

"Jim is as entitled to his ideas about the craft as I am to mine. Have a scoop of Smoky Mountain Wrestling. There are several reasons why that tastes so different from a scoop of CHIKARA. I've had very few personal interactions with Jim over the years - maybe 3 total? - but I've seen my share of his interviews and such. My take away has always been this: Jim lives in denial of the irrevocable nature of the internet. There is no putting that genie back in the bottle. No armada of DeLoreans can take pro-wrestling back to 1980.

In my opinion, Jim Cornette has always railed against the way the internet, the ubiquity of knowledge and information, has forever changed the craft that he loves. He rails against it in public, and he rails against it in private. And I am of the opinion that, if he had his way, Jim would return the world to an age before the internet, to an age where his understanding, his beliefs and values about the craft go unchallenged. But all the red-faced tirades one man can muster will not revert pro-wrestling audiences to a mindset he feels more comfortable catering to, or creating content for. There is no form of pro-wrestling that can exist in a world without the internet. None. To think that can be created or cultivated somewhere, in my opinion, is living in denial of the reality of 2016. The only place a pro-wrestling audience uneducated by the internet exists, is in Jim's imagination.

When speaking at Ignite Philly, I never said "we shouldn't protect the business." (Of course, you won't hear me call it "the business" at all.) The difference in our opinions is that, I want to protect our craft in a way relevant to the realities of modern life, where our fans love what we make not in ignorance of what we are, but in spite of what we are. I want to see our craft grow and progress into other forms and iterations that can be celebrated by all people, even those that might not think of themselves as "pro-wrestling fans." At Ignite Philly I never said that "it doesn't matter that people know everything" - but I'm also not laboring under the impression that the statement is false, or, reversible. Whether it "matters" or "doesn't matter" is kind of irrelevant, isn't it? What matters is - this is the world we live in. Accept that. Own that. And then...what does that enable us to do that we could never do before? What possibilities are open to us today that were not open 25 or 50 years ago? These are mostly just ideas and opinions. My opinions. Jim's opinions. This I know for sure: I make pro-wrestling for audiences living in 2016."

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Cornette's going to be sleeping on a couch.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Results out of the Bronx.

1. Jaka (w/ Jakob Hammermeier) def. Shynron with a headbutt to the midsection as Shynron was coming off the top rope.

2. Pinkie Sanchez def. Sid Gilmore with an elevated elbow drop while the jobber was in a tree of woe.

3. 4 Corner Elimination - Devastation Corporation (Blaster McMassive & Flex Rumblecrunch) def. Los Ice Creams, Hermit Crab & Rock Lobster, Dasher's Dugout (Dasher Hatfield & Heidi Lovelace) to earn 2 points.
- 1st elimination: Crab People after El Hijo del Ice Cream hit Crab with a one-man El Asesnio
- 2nd elimination: Ice Creams after Blaster hit Ice Cream Jr with a Black Hole Slam.
- 3rd elimination: Dugout after Heidi ate a double-team powerbomb and a crutch shot from Max Smashmaster. Flex made the pin.

4. Young Lions Cup - ThunderFrog def. The Proletariat Boar of Moldova with the Froggy Splash to retain the Cup.

5. Magic Move Match - The Arcane Horde (Oleg the Usurper & The Batiri) def. Battle Hive (Amasis & Fire Ant & Worker Ant) & Officer Warren Barksdale when Kobald pinned Barksdale with the Demon's Toilet.
- The Magic Move was the tope con hilo. Amasis eventually hit it.
- Barksdale patted Oleg down and found his sword, and later wrote him a ticket for speeding.

Before the next match, the BDK came out and Jakob Hammermeier declared himself the new King of Chikara, that the reign of Eddie Kingston was over. This predictably brought Kingston himself out, and he got jumped by Pinkie and Jaka. Jakob demanded a ref for an impromptu match.

6. Jakob Hammermeier (w/ BDK) def. Eddie Kingston in a matter of seconds with the Worldstar KO punch. Jakob said Kingston had a good run. Long live the new king.

7. Grand Championship of Chikara - Princess KimberLee def. Soldier Ant with a top-rope powerbomb into the Alligator Clutch to retain the title.

8. Encore Match - Chuck Taylor Scoot Tatum Rick Beanbag def. Wani with a sit-out powerbomb in about 3 minutes.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
It's called the Bean Bomb

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Results out of the Wrestle Factory.

1. Silver Ant def. Eddie Kingston via submission when King passes out to a modified triangle hold. Silver blocked the Backfist to the Future and locked in the hold. King was selling a neck injury after the attack yesterday.

Before the next match, Max Smashmaster came out and chased off Vlad the Party Tsar (ring announcer). He dared anyone who didn't like him to get in the ring and he'd let them have a free shot. When no one took him up on it, he turned his attention to Princess KimberLee, running down her supposed "immortality" and declared her COTI victory was a death warrant and he was the executioner.

2. The United Nations (Juan Francisco de Coronado & Prakash Sabar) def. The Snake Pit (Ophidian & Argus) via tapout when JFDC tapped Argus to the Coronado Clutch. Argus tweaked his knee on a running knee in the corner and was the focus of the UN's attack. Argus would not stay down, but Ophidian was held back from getting to him when JFDC locked in the hold.

3. ThunderFrog def. Mr. Touchdown via disqualification. Mr. TD tried to get a huddle going before the match, but no one took him up on it. Pretty even match up. Toward the end, JFDC came out with a chair and told Touchdown he couldn't win without it. Touchdown refused to take it and while he was trying to get JFDC to leave, he accidentally swung the chair back and hit ThunderFrog in the head to draw down the DQ.

Intermission.

4. Heidi Lovelace def. Bugg Nevans. Nevans is the Artist Formerly Known As Chuck Taylor. There were a couple of teases about Nevans forgetting that he can't do his old schtick. When he hesitated on the Sole Food, Heidi caught him and planted him with the Heidi-can-rana for the win. Heidi now has 4 points and is presumably next in line for a shot at KimberLee.

5. Princess KimberLee & Oleg the Usurper def. Devastation Corporation (Blaster McMassive & Flex Rumblecrunch) when Oleg caught Flex with Off With His Head as Flex was on the ropes. Dev Corp laid into Oleg for most of the match, but the tecnicos would not stay down.

After the match, Max Smashmaster went berserk. He cracked Oleg in the back with his crutch, then started beating on KimberLee. Every ref who tried to stop him got laid out. Mike Quackenbush stormed out and threw his cane at Max, who tackled him and started beating on him as well. The tecnicos emptied out of the locker room and dragged Max out of the ring and threw him out of the building.

6. Main Event Atomico - Nightmare Warriors & BDK (Hallowicked, Frightmare, Jakob Hammermeier & Jaka) def. N_R_G & Dasher's Dugout (Hype Rockwell, Race Jaxon, Dasher Hatfield & Icarus) when Wicked hit Icarus with the Yakuza Kick. Very solid match with Dasher as the face in peril.

After the match, while Wicked & Frightmare were doing their post-match ritual, Jakob brought out the box he received from Delirious at the end of 2014 and pulled out the Eye of Tyr. He used it on Hallowicked (notably, unlike when Delirious used it, Frightmare was not also affected) and then told Wicked to bow to his new king. "Hallowicked... obeys." Wicked knelt before Jakob and then left with him. Frightmare, apparently reluctantly, followed.

7. Encore Match - Chuck TaylorTM def. Jake Hendrix with the New & Improved Soul Food. Smooth Chuckie T sung a couple of songs before the match and then another as he left.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

So do people remember the video of Quack's speech on professional wrestling?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A1VpPXy4ws

Well, someone showed it to Cornette, and Corny's gonna Corny.

And Quack's replied to that.

so did Missile Assault Ant really blow up a bus full of Zimbabwean children or what

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Bard Maddox posted:

so did Missile Assault Ant really blow up a bus full of Zimbabwean children or what

As part of his backstory, yeah. MAA (and presumably the other two members of the Colony XTREME Force - Arctic Rescue Ant & Orbit Adventure Ant) were operatives for Condor Security-- a shady PMC that's part of the equally shady Titor Conglomerate-- in Africa. MAA, on the orders of his superiors (presumed to be Deucalion, the Bane-expy that terrorized Chikara in 2014), blew up a bus full of children in Zimbabwe.

Kevin Condron and his cronies stole MAA's backpack and found his journal and exposed this fact, which caused MAA to unmask and become known as Missile Assault Man. Now he exhibits PTSD-like symptoms when fans chant "Ant!" at him and still won't stop screaming his name ("Missile! Assault! Man!") during his matches.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Jay 2K Winger posted:

As part of his backstory, yeah. MAA (and presumably the other two members of the Colony XTREME Force - Arctic Rescue Ant & Orbit Adventure Ant) were operatives for Condor Security-- a shady PMC that's part of the equally shady Titor Conglomerate-- in Africa. MAA, on the orders of his superiors (presumed to be Deucalion, the Bane-expy that terrorized Chikara in 2014), blew up a bus full of children in Zimbabwe.

Kevin Condron and his cronies stole MAA's backpack and found his journal and exposed this fact, which caused MAA to unmask and become known as Missile Assault Man. Now he exhibits PTSD-like symptoms when fans chant "Ant!" at him and still won't stop screaming his name ("Missile! Assault! Man!") during his matches.

Y'know, for kids!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Results out of the Wrestle Factory.

After the match, Max Smashmaster went berserk. He cracked Oleg in the back with his crutch, then started beating on KimberLee. Every ref who tried to stop him got laid out. Mike Quackenbush stormed out and threw his cane at Max, who tackled him and started beating on him as well. The tecnicos emptied out of the locker room and dragged Max out of the ring and threw him out of the building.

quote:

CHIKARA has come to terms on the release of Max Smashmaster as of Monday, Feb. 29, 2016. We do not particularly care what Max does in his future endeavors.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Is CHIKARA having two shows in the same venue on the same night at different times some kind of scam to sell double tickets? There's two shows in Gibbsonville NC I might go to, but one looks like a Wrestlefactory card and the other is a random bunch of matches.

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Cleanse them. Cleanse the world of their ignorance and sin. Bathe them in the crimson of ... am I on speakerphone?
Fun Shoe
Where are you looking? The Chikara website shows a 2pm show and a 7pm show, with 4 matches announced for each so far. I'd say the 7pm one sounds like the better card so far, but that's just me.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

InShaneee posted:

Where are you looking? The Chikara website shows a 2pm show and a 7pm show, with 4 matches announced for each so far. I'd say the 7pm one sounds like the better card so far, but that's just me.
That's what I said. They're selling $20 tickets per show, $40 for front row. Which, for 8 matches and general admission is $40 -- More than I'd pay to see 8 matches at a WWE show.

InShaneee
Aug 11, 2006

Cleanse them. Cleanse the world of their ignorance and sin. Bathe them in the crimson of ... am I on speakerphone?
Fun Shoe
I suppose it could still be some sort of scam, but since Chikara shows are usually around 6+ matches, I was just assuming they hadn't finished announcing the cards yet.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Surely they aren't done announcing each card. It's simply a double header, like what they've done in Chicago before. I'd expect both shows to have 6 or 7 matches each (not to mention bonus matches, which they've been doing lately.)

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

OmegaBR posted:

Surely they aren't done announcing each card. It's simply a double header, like what they've done in Chicago before. I'd expect both shows to have 6 or 7 matches each (not to mention bonus matches, which they've been doing lately.)

This will almost certainly be the case. They have not finished announcing the cards yet.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Looks like Chuck Taylor Scoot Tatum Rick Beanbag Bugg Nevans is changing his name again.

This time it's Touch Phillips.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

Is CHIKARA having two shows in the same venue on the same night at different times some kind of scam to sell double tickets? There's two shows in Gibbsonville NC I might go to, but one looks like a Wrestlefactory card and the other is a random bunch of matches.

I've went to the last three Gibsonville Chikara cards, and they are usually pretty okay. Considering going to both shows. Actually I should be seeing five different cards in that building over the next two weekends: Aggression / CWF / Queens of Combat / Chikara / Chikara.

The last time I went to a double shot at the Sportatorium the main pain was that there were a couple hours between shows, which is what I expect this time. First show I expect will be over at least by 5 at the latest, and the second show is at 7.

Protip is that there is an okay Italian restaurant nearby called Ciao Pizza nearby that has a Groupon for $12 for $20 of food. I'll probably head there between shows to have dinner. You're welcome to join me if you would like to meet up, but it's one Groupon per table ;)

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Gibsonville cards as they stand now--

The New Batch (2pm)
Main Event Best-of-3 Falls for the Campeonatos de Parejas - N_R_G defend vs Battleborn's Lucas Calhoun & Missile Assault Man
Singles Match - Oleg the Usurper vs Blaster McMassive
Singles Match - Argus vs Hermit Crab
Tag Match - Los Ice Creams vs United Nations (Proletariat Boar of Moldova & Prakash Sabar)
Singles Match - Amasis vs Rock Lobster

The Secret of the Ooze (7pm)
Main Event for the Grand Championship of Chikara - Princess KimberLee defends vs Heidi Lovelace
Singles Match - Eddie Kingston vs Pinkie Sanchez
Singles Match - Fire Ant vs Jaka
Tag Match - Icarus & Mr. Touchdown vs Juan Francisco de Coronado & Wani
Singles Match - Dasher Hatfield vs Flex Rumblecrunch

In non-Gibsonville news, Chikara announced yesterday that Tag World Grand Prix 2016 will be held April 2nd, during the Wrestle Factory double-shot that day. Looks like it'll be an eight-team tournament, which makes sense, given most other indie stars will probably be in the Dallas area for Mania Weekend.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
TWGP is happening on April 2 in a double header at the Wrestle Factory. That's Wrestlemania weekend, so the talent roster will be depleted a bit. I guess that's a solid way to fill your card up with outside talent.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Flex Rumblecrunch

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

First two teams for the TWGP have been announced.

Hermit Crab & Rock Lobster
Proletariat Boar of Moldova & Prakash Sabar.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jay 2K Winger posted:

First two teams for the TWGP have been announced.

Hermit Crab & Rock Lobster
Proletariat Boar of Moldova & Prakash Sabar.

I feel like Team Tremendous is tailor made for this

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
They are probably going to be all home grown talent

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Yeah. TWGP has become the bargain King of Trios.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I feel like Team Tremendous is tailor made for this

Honestly, if Team Tremendous is going to be seen at a Chikara event this year, it'll probably be KOT, ideally teaming with Officer Warren Barksdale.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Honestly, if Team Tremendous is going to be seen at a Chikara event this year, it'll probably be KOT, ideally teaming with Officer Warren Barksdale.

Officer Colt Cabana

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Team Tremendous & Veda Scott as "Law & Order" HAS to happen somewhere.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
So has everyone that Not Bane murdered basically been brought back from the dead at this point?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Require More Fire posted:

So has everyone that Not Bane murdered basically been brought back from the dead at this point?

Only three so far. Thunderfrog was reborn with amnesia. Kobald was resurrected through UltraMantis' black magic. Archibald Peck has shown up via time travel and basically hasn't died yet.

There's also Tursas, who was killed, though at the hands of Thunderfrog. He apparently piggybacked into the world of the living when Thunderfrog came back, but that hasn't come up ever outside of his initial tweet. It seems like it was more a storyline explanation for him making a couple non-Chikara appearances in the indies. I know he and Nokken have tagged together elsewhere once or twice.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Gavok posted:

Only three so far. Thunderfrog was reborn with amnesia. Kobald was resurrected through UltraMantis' black magic. Archibald Peck has shown up via time travel and basically hasn't died yet.

There's also Tursas, who was killed, though at the hands of Thunderfrog. He apparently piggybacked into the world of the living when Thunderfrog came back, but that hasn't come up ever outside of his initial tweet. It seems like it was more a storyline explanation for him making a couple non-Chikara appearances in the indies. I know he and Nokken have tagged together elsewhere once or twice.

With Thunderfrog coming back, I still hold out the hope that we'll get some segment, maybe an epilogue thing at this year's season finale, where we see a Latvian Proud Sprig dancing in a pot to a Jimmy Hart version of a Jackson 5 song.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

So Chikara just posted this to their YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aslYZmuJk1Q

The description just reads "5.7.16"

No idea what it means yet.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
is this going to be another ridiculous arg that no one's going to figure out and quack is going to abandon?

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

is this going to be another ridiculous arg that no one's going to figure out and quack is going to abandon?

Probably not. It's probably just meant to be some kind of "mystery" hype that will end up being about King of Trios or something.

Or, given that the title of the video includes the word "Time," it will somehow involve Archibald Peck, involuntary time-traveler.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

More shows announced for the fall.

Current line up of shows:

April 2 - "Phone Home" & "Disc" - Wrestle Factory doubleshot (TWGP '16)
April 15 - "The Smell of Fear" - Yatesville, PA
May 6 - "Live at First Energy Stadium '16" - Reading, PA
May 7 - "Whisper House" & " The Distant Future" - Wrestle Factory doubleshot
May 27 - "Aniversario: Catching Fire" - Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
May 28 - "Aniversario: The Chamber of Secrets" - Manchester, UK
May 29 - "Aniversario: The Two Towers" - Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
May 30 - "Aniversario: The Lost World" - Glasgow, Scotland, UK
June 11 - "Tightrope" - Wrestle Factory
July 23 - "When Nature Calls" & "Back in the Habit" - Toronto, Ontario, Canada doubleshot
August 20 - "No One's First, And You're Next" - Wrestle Factory
September 17 - "The Black Goodbye" - Wrestle Factory
October 8 - "Cruise Control" & "Judgement Day" - Haverhill, MA doubleshot

It's looking like King of Trios (still unannounced yet) may be Labor Day weekend again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Confirmed. King of Trios 2016 in Easton, PA on Labor Day Weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGM-ZZlg7D8

• Locked thread