Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
well, i hope they start announcing more interesting teams for king of trios cuz the sole joshi team isn't that tempting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

KungFu Grip posted:

well, i hope they start announcing more interesting teams for king of trios cuz the sole joshi team isn't that tempting

Since ZSJ is wrestling Ophidian on the UK tour, maybe he'll show up to Trios :pray:

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

LobsterMobster posted:

Since ZSJ is wrestling Ophidian on the UK tour, maybe he'll show up to Trios :pray:

For real, a Rev Pro trio with ZSJ would be awesome.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Funny how as soon as I mention needing more than one team announced does Chikara announce Team Shimmer: Crazy Mary Dobson, Madison Eagles, and Candice LaRae

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

KungFu Grip posted:

Funny how as soon as I mention needing more than one team announced does Chikara announce Team Shimmer: Crazy Mary Dobson, Madison Eagles, and Candice LaRae

There's your winner team right there. I can't see CHIKARA not having a female KOT winner this year.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Last update before the shows on Saturday--

Whisper House (afternoon show)
Grand Champion Princess KimberLee defends vs Jaka
N_R_G (Race Jaxon & Hype Rockwell) vs United Nations (Juan Francisco de Coronado & Prakash Sabar)
Silver Ant vs Frightmare
Hallowicked vs Soldier Ant

Distant Future (evening show)
Osirian Portal (Amasis & Ophidian) vs TDT (Mathieu St. Jacques & Thomas Dubois)
Officer Warren Barksdale vs Argus
Team Sea Stars (Ashley Vox & Delmi Exo) vs Gentleman's Club (Orange Cassidy & Swamp Monster)
The Infinite Gauntlet

Last Infinite Gauntlet Update is below. Chikara's had some murderers in its past, and it's getting another one, but in this case?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xglxLyaarxU

...it's not his fault.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Anybody else gonna be at Distant Future? The Infinite Gaunlet looks like it'll be a good time.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I'll be there.

I was at the earlier show. I won a contest for being the worst dancer.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Sidney's mystery guy better be Hydra or we riot.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

C. Everett Koop posted:

Sidney's mystery guy better be Hydra or we riot.

It was some big fat masked guy. Guy was taller than Snitsky.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Show was fun. I got Touch Phillips to sign another picture of Bryce and I bought Sidney's jacket that he was selling.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
BTW, at the Wrestle Factory, there is a picture of Max Moon in one of the hallways. Under this framed protrait of Moon, it says "No cell phones near Max Moon".

I really want to know what THAT is all about.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

DM Punk posted:

It was some big fat masked guy. Guy was taller than Snitsky.

commence the riot

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
It was also good to see Jigsaw in the gaunlet

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Story developments of note--

* The Battleborn have left Snowflake/Condron. He showed up and called them out for their failures thus far this year (namely, losing their shot at the tag titles), and claimed they'd been nothing before they met him, and were nothing without him. Calhoun said they'd done just fine without him and they don't need him anymore, and walked out on him. Missile was about to do the same, but Snowflake said he still had his journal, and reminded him of the what he did. (Missile Assault Ant Blew Up A Busload Of Children.) He mockingly sang "The Wheels on the Bus," and even brought up Orbit Adventure Ant, while MAM had flashbacks in the ring, until he finally snapped, his PTSD triggered, and destroyed Snowflake with uppercuts, stomps and three separate Missile Launchers.

* UltraMantis Black was possessed by Nazmaldun last month when Hallowicked used the Eye of Tyr on him, and now he apparently has hypnotic powers absorbed from the Eye. He turned up after the Batiri's match and enthralled them, then ordered them to "Take me home." Then later, after Icarus was eliminated from the Gauntlet, he turned up again and hypnotized Icarus as well, and again ordered him to "Take me home." Mantis is still in the wheelchair.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Had a fun time at the two shows, though the first one's extremely short. Here are the results:

Whisper House

- Silver Ant defeated Frightmare via roll-up. Pretty good match, though not nearly as good as their match at the finale. After the match, Frightmare attacked Silver Ant and pinned him down while counting to three. He left in a huff, swearing that he wasn't a disappointment to Nazmaldun, but the crowd chanted, "DISAPPOINTMENT!" at him regardless.

- Wani squashed a jobber.

- Jakob cut a promo, demanding Kimber Lee come out. He ranted about how the queen should be subservient to the king. Jaka appeared and laid out Kimber Lee while Jakob stole the tiara for himself.

- The Batiri beat Mr. Azerbaijan/Boar of Moldova via reversing the Boar Goar into that drop-toe-hold/knee-to-head team-up attack. After the match, UltraMantis Black (Nazmaldun himself) appeared in his wheelchair and when Batiri came closer, he put his hands up and put them in a trance. They then left with him.

- Hallowicked beat Soldier Ant with the Never Wake Up DDT. Great match.

- NRG beat Juan Francisco de Coronado/Prakash Sabar via DQ. This is the first time I've seen NRG compete in a while and Race Jackson's shredded as hell these days. In the end, Hype accidentally knocked down the ref while doing his Blackhole Slam backbreaker thing on Sabar. Mr. Touchdown came out with a chair and handed it to Juan. Juan was pleased until Touchdown wouldn't let it go. They did tug of war for a second until Touchdown finally let go as the ref was coming to. The ref disqualified the United Nations as Touchdown was all, "I can't believe you were going to use a chair! That's crazy!"

- Kimber Lee pinned Jaka with the Alligator Clutch. Really good match that played up Jaka as a monster against Kimber Lee's plucky babyface. Kids freaking LOVE Kimber Lee. Afterwards, she got her tiara back.

The Distant Future

- Sea Stars defeated Orange Cassidy and Swamp Monster. This one was a total comedy match and barely even two-on-two, since Swamp Monster barely took on the Sea Stars and instead got antagonized by Orange. Orange was very, very insistent that nobody chop him, all while chopping everyone else, including Swamp Monster and Bryce. Both Sea Stars and Bryce ended up giving him repeated chops, then they went around the crowd, letting people chop him. I got in on that. It ended with the Sea Stars double-teaming Orange while Swampy just sat outside the ring, crying and not helping.

- Snowflake and Snow Troll appeared. He called out Juke Joint and Missile Assault Man, calling them losers without him around because they recently lost a title shot. Juke Joint told him off and stormed off. MAM was about to follow, but Snowflake started mocking him, saying that he still has his journal. He started singing "The Wheels on the Bus" to piss him off, then stomped around while repeating, "ORBIT! ADVENTURE! ANT!" Finally, MAM snapped and took down both Snowflake and Snow Troll (who was a real pushover). He hit his corner throw finisher on Snowflake, but he kept mocking him, saying, "Your friend is dead because of you." He angrily hit his finisher again, but Snowflake still weakly told him that he has his journal and knows he sold his soul. A third finisher knocked him out, but finally officials dragged Snowflake away. Even though the fans were chanting for Missile Assault Man, he looked incensed and grabbed his head while walking away. Snow Troll sadly crawled under the ring and was never seen again.

- Officer Barksdale beat Argus with a running powerslam. Decent face vs. face match between two young guys. Argus has a new look these days. Barksdale did briefly glare into the crowd when someone shouted, "He's a dirty cop!"

- Osirian Portal defeated TDT. Awesome match. Afterwards, the crowd chanted "PLEASE COME BACK!" at TDT and to play up being heels, they acted like they didn't understand English and walked away.

- The Infinite Gauntlet happened. 33 people coming out every 88 seconds using Wrestlefest Royal Rumble rules (over the top rope or pinfall, including dogpile pins). In no order, the wrestlers were Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, Icarus, Dasher Hatfield, Mr. Touchdown, Juan Francisco de Coronado, Prakash Sabar, Wani, Arctic Rescue Ant, Missile Assault Man, Juke Joint, Oleg the Usurper, Snitsky, Brian Meyers, Sidney Bakabella's new client, Hallowicked, Frightmare, Blind Rage, Cheech, Jigsaw (who was unannounced going into the show), Shane Storm, Hermit Crab, Thunderfrog, Jervis Cottonbelly, Ice Cream Jr., El Hijo del Ice Cream, Kobald, Worker Ant, Fire Ant, Touch Phillips (Chuck Taylor), Jakob Hammermeier, Pinkie Sanchez and Steve "The Turtle" Weiner. They had a really nice setup for it where the monitors would show what looks like a speedometer, constantly counting 88 seconds.

Oleg and Frightmare started with Arctic Rescue Ant as #3. Arctic was the iron man of the match with Wani and Missile Assault Man in second and third. They went a long time without any elimination until Juke Joint, Missile Assault Man and Wani started working together to get some pins. Arctic Rescue Ant and Worker Ant befriended each other a bit and worked together to help stop them.

Snitsky appeared with a baby doll in his hand and started dealing out eliminations. All 9 or 10 people in the ring teamed up to throw him out, but he was able to hold on and power out. Then Bakabella's "Ultimate Paywindow" showed up, dressed up as the Giant Machine/WCW Master. As mentioned, he's even taller than Snitsky. He pinned him with a chokeslam (I think, I was paying more attention to Jervis' entrance). Afterwards, Bakabella pointed out Oleg as the man who hurt him. The giant guy destroyed Oleg and eliminated him. Then everyone teamed up on him and got him out. Bakabella was fine with it, saying he took out Oleg and that's what was important.

Ice Cream Jr. spent over half of the match hiding and coiled up in the corner with nobody paying him any mind.

Juan Francisco came out at #33 and spent several minutes walking to the ring.

Icarus, Dasher and Heidi worked as a unit for the most part, but Heidi refused to have anything to do with Touchdown. Dasher tried to eliminate Touchdown, but got thrown out himself. When Icarus was eliminated, UltraMantis appeared again in his wheelchair. UltraMantis magically put Icarus in a daze and although Heidi tried to stop it, Hallowicked grabbed her from behind and threw her back into the ring.

Speaking of dazes, there was this one weird moment where Pinkie Sanchez was kneeling in the center of the ring, muttering to himself before breaking out some martial arts offense to anyone who attacked him. Don't know what that was about.

The final six were Kimber Lee, Heidi Lovelace, Mr. Touchdown, Hallowicked, Juan Francisco and Jigsaw. Kimber Lee and Heidi had an awesome spot where one would run the ropes and the other would run with them and nail a clothesline before switching. After a couple of these, Kimber Lee ran towards the ropes, ducked down, pulled the rope down and Heidi flew out of the ring. Soon after, Kimber Lee and Jigsaw tried to eliminate someone and Juan Francisco threw both of them out at the same time. That left three and they played up the Juan Francisco/Touchdown rivalry. Touchdown pressed him over his head and threw him out of the ring. Hallowicked attacked from behind and threw him over the top rope, but Touchdown landed on the apron. The two duked it out with Touchdown getting the better. He jumped up to reenter the ring, but Juan Francisco grabbed him by the ankles and pulled him to the floor.

Hallowicked won and now has his own golden opportunity, meaning he can get his revenge by Money in the Banking Kimber Lee.

- There was an encore match between Race Jackson and Boar of Moldova. Race won within a couple minutes.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I watched a woman buy a shirt off of Wani. He silently took her money and gave her the change very slowly. I later saw him buy a pretzel the same way.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

For anyone that cares, Hallowicked posted a blog on ChikaraPro.com, suggesting that Nazmaldun's army (aka "The Eight Pillars of Woe") will get larger, after UltraMantis Black/Nazmaldun hypnotized the Batiri and Icarus into joining his army.

quote:

Tomorrow Never Dies. December 14th 2014. This was the day I cast off the bonds of my slavery and turned to serve a true cause. It was the day Delirious pressed the Eye of Tyr against my head and whispered into my ear the very key to unlocking my shackles. I lived a lifetime in what was only experienced as a moment to the rest of the world. I saw visions that would shatter the minds of most beings like a piece of glass being dropped from the top of the world. Perhaps that was Delirious' intention, to make me into what he is, a raving lunatic. Regardless of what he wished, the images he showed me placed me on the path I walk this day.

I saw the stalwart broadsword. Implacable, unquestioning. I saw his brother the spear swung in a wild violent arc, spilling the lifeblood of our enemies. They were held together with a chain. Unbreakable. Inseparable. I saw the warhammer crushing to powder the walls that stood in our way. I saw the dagger, then already plunged into its target dripping with poison invisible to sight smell and taste alike. These things came to be. All Glory Nazmaldun.

I saw a great battle and in the midst of that battle I was covered in vermin. I cast them each aside as they slithered and writhed on my skin. Innumerable they were yet I emerged as the only survivor. This too came to be. All Glory Nazmaldun.

I saw his angel of death dragged away from the safety of the flames and into the darkness. I saw those flames reach out to scorch him a final time only to be dashed out underfoot. I saw brothers born of the same darkness he was ushered into. Brothers who fought to deny their true nature, at last cast back into the abyss from whence they came, arm in arm. Just as rot strips away the flesh and lays bare the bone, these thralls have been stripped of joy, love, and loyalty to others. In it's place is hate, spite, and reverie only in causing harm to others. Loyalty only to Nazmaldun and his cause. These visions came to pass as promised. All Glory Nazmaldun.

Yet there were more. Visions of three more before the tribulation can begin. These have not yet passed, but will come to be.

First, I saw The Wanderer. The painted man. He attempted to serve two masters and was ripped asunder for it.

Next I was shown The Worm. The one that should not be. He possessed a weapon of his own and my master beckoned for it.

Last I saw the betrayer. His blood was colder than the driven snow and he made corpses of his friends and allies of their foes.

These will form his eight pillars of woe, the eight points of darkness that signal Nazmaldun's ascension to total dominance. Once assembled there will be no way to cauterize The Rot from consuming every corner of the globe.

The last vision shown is one that will forever haunt me. It is of what will become if Nazmaldun is not victorious in his war. It is a vision I will never speak of. It does not matter who or what is put in our path, every drop of blood in my body will be spilled to make sure it does not come true. If all the blood of The Eight must be spilled, so be it. All Glory Nazmaldun.

-H

Given Wicked's talking about there being eight Pillars of Woe, it seems a given that the Torneo Cibernetico at the season finale will feature the Pillars of Woe against some team of heroes trying to stop Nazmaldun's spread.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

All right, so who are the three future victims?

quote:

First, I saw The Wanderer. The painted man. He attempted to serve two masters and was ripped asunder for it.

The only "painted" guys left after the Batiri are DevCorp and Snowflake. Though I imagine it's Oleg the Usurper, who wore facepaint as part of King of Trios and was "ripped asunder" for trying to serve UltraMantis and Bakabella at the same time. Plus he needs something to do.

quote:

Next I was shown The Worm. The one that should not be. He possessed a weapon of his own and my master beckoned for it.

Thunderfrog notably possesses a weapon and considering he's been brought back from the dead, he "should not be."

quote:

Last I saw the betrayer. His blood was colder than the driven snow and he made corpses of his friends and allies of their foes.

Sounds like he means Eddie Kingston, but Snowflake and Missile Assault Man work too. Arctic Rescue Ant if it's something completely out of left field.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

Gavok posted:

Sounds like he means Eddie Kingston, but Snowflake and Missile Assault Man work too. Arctic Rescue Ant if it's something completely out of left field.

MAM only made corpses out of a busload of children. :confused:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Capsaicin posted:

MAM only made corpses out of a busload of children. :confused:

Orbit Adventure Ant died at Snowflake's hand and Snowflake told Missile Assault Man that it's his fault.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Snow Troll finally gonna get in the ring again

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Chikara's UK Tour is next week.

Aniversario: Catching Fire - Birmingham - May 27

* All 4 Grand Champions In One Match - Princess Kimberlee & Eddie Kingston vs Hallowicked & Icarus
* Singles Match - Zack Sabre Jr vs Ophidian (presumably there will be a replacement, given ZSJ's injury)
* Rookie vs Ring General - Officer Warren Barksdale vs Drew Gulak
* Trios Match - Heidi Lovelace & N_R_G vs Frightmare & The Batiri
* First Time Ever - Fire Ant vs Hermit Crab

Aniversario: The Chamber of Secrets - Manchester - May 28

* World of Sports Rules - Kidd's Retirement Match - "Mr. Smooth" Johnny Kidd vs "Lightning" Mike Quackenbush
* Atomicos Relevos - Princess Kimberlee & Heidi Lovelace & The Colony (Fire Ant & Soldier Ant) vs The Nightmare Warriors (Hallowicked & Frightmare & The Batiri)
* Non-Title Tag Match - N_R_G vs Gentleman's Club (The Artist Formerly Known As Chuck Taylor & ??)
* First Time Ever - Eddie Kingston vs Chuck Taylor(TM)
* Singles Match - Ophidian vs Hermit Crab
* Singles Match - Icarus vs "Juke Joint" Lucas Calhoun

Aniversario: The Two Towers - North Shields - May 29

* Ten Person Tag - Princess Kimberlee & Los Ice Creams & N_R_G vs The Nightmare Warriors (Hallowicked & Frightmare & Icarus & The Batiri)
* Singles Match - Fire Ant vs Ophidian
* Intergender Match - Heidi Lovelace vs "Juke Joint" Lucas Calhoun
* First Time Ever - Soldier Ant vs Chuck Taylor(TM)
* Veteran vs Rookie - Eddie Kingston vs Hermit Crab
* Singles Match - Officer Warren Barksdale vs TAFKA Chuck Taylor

Aniversario: The Lost World - Glasgow - May 30

* Grand Championship Match - Princess Kimberlee defends vs Hallowicked
* Four Corner Elimination - The Batiri vs The Colony (Fire Ant & Soldier Ant) vs Los Ice Creams vs N_R_G
* Singles Match - Heidi Lovelace vs Nixon Newell
* Tag Match - The Snake Pit (Ophidian & Eddie Kingston) vs The Nightmare Warriors (Frightmare & Icarus)
* Singles Match - Officer Warren Barksdale vs Chuck Taylor(TM)

Obviously, ZSJ's injury changes up the Birmingham show, and there will likely be additional matches on the day, whether under Chikara's auspices or local promotions.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Its already started, went to the Newport show last night

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Chikara has announced their finale shows.

Dec 3, another double-header, "Temple of Doom" and "The Chikara Supremacy."

In Chicago, Illinois.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Results for the UK Tour.

Birmingham

1. Lucas Calhoun def. Stewie Scrivens (aka TAFKA Chuck Taylor)
2. Frightmare & The Batiri def. Heidi Lovelace & N_R_G
3. Ophidian def. Mark Andrews
4. Fire Ant def. Hermit Crab
5. Drew Gulak def. Officer Warren Barksdale
6. Princess Kimberlee & Eddie Kingston def. Hallowicked & Icarus
7. Encore: Chuck Taylor(TM) def. Mr. Azerbaijan

Manchester

1. N_R_G def. "Hardwood" Rich Mahogany (aka TAFKA Chuck Taylor) & Drew Gulak
2. Ophidian def. Hermit Crab. Ophidian now has three points.
3. Icarus def. Lucas Calhoun
4. Eddie Kingston def. Chuck Taylor(TM)
5. Nightmare Warriors (Hallowicked, Frightmare & The Batiri) def. Princess Kimberlee, Heidi Lovelace & The Colony (Fire Ant & Soldier Ant)
6. World of Sport Rules - Mike Quackenbush vs Johnny Kidd went to a draw in the eighth round with both men having scored a fall.

North Shields

1. Heidi Lovelace def. Lucas Calhoun
2. "Top Shelf" Slim Perkins (TAFKA Chuck Taylor) def. Officer Warren Barksdale
3. Soldier Ant def. Chuck Taylor(TM)
- Before the match, Kingston yelled at Maffew from Botchamania and put him in a sleeper.
4. Eddie Kingston def. Hermit Crab. Kingston has three points, but is booked to face Jaka on June 11.
5. Fire Ant def. Ophidian. Ophidian has now lost his points.
6. Princess Kimberlee, Los Ice Creams & N_R_G def. Nightmare Warriors (Hallowicked, Frightmare, Icarus & The Batiri)
7. Encore: Drew Gulak def. Travis Banks & Dee Moloney in a triple threat by tapping Molony to a dragon sleeper.

Glasgow

1. Heidi Lovelace def. Nixon Newell
2. Chuck Taylor(TM) def. Officer Warren Barksdale
3. Four Corner Elimination - N_R_G def. The Batiri, Los Ice Creams, The Colony (Fire & Soldier)
- 1st Elimination - The Batiri def. Los Ice Creams
- 2nd Elimination - The Batiri def. The Colony
- 3rd Elimination - N_R_G def. The Batiri
4. Lucas Calhoun def. Hermit Crab
5. Icarus & Frightmare def. Ophidian & Eddie Kingston
6. Grand Championship - Hallowicked def. Princess Kimberlee to become the first two-time Grand Champion.
7. Encore: "This Is" Howie DeWitt (TAFKA Chuck Taylor) def. Orange Cassidy (w/ Chuck Taylor(TM))

Jay 2K Winger fucked around with this message at 20:44 on May 30, 2016

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Updated the last post with results from the UK Tour.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

TAFKA Chuckie T is on a roll with these names.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

TUS posted:

TAFKA Chuckie T is on a roll with these names.

Agreed. Is there a master list of these? I've lost track.

Diddums
Jan 31, 2014
Looking through his cagematch page, he is listed as:
Scoot Tatum (NPWD 2016)
Rick Beanbag (Dead Man's Chest)
Bugg Nevans (Evil Ways)
Benny Figg (FCP CHIKARA Aniversario Tour 2016: Night 1)
Trent Baretta (FCP CHIKARA Aniversario Tour 2016: Night 2)
Karate Durling (FCP CHIKARA Aniversario Tour 2016: Night 3)
Touch Phillips (The Distant Future)
Stewie Scrivens (Anniversario: Night 1)
"Hardwood" Rich Mahogany (Anniversario: Night 2)
"Top Shelf" Slim Perkins (Anniversario: Night 3)
"This Is" Howie DeWitt (Anniversario: Night 4)

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Hardwood Rich Mahogany is worth sticking with.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

This is exactly what the Mizdow feud should have become.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Hardwood Rich Mahogany is worth sticking with.

i imagine he has to be shotgunning a trash beer before coming out with that 1980s babyface fire.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

Also of note--

That encore match from Aniversario Night 4 saw TAFKACT upset that Orange Cassidy apparently didn't recognize him. Chuck Taylor(TM) said that all of Chuck Taylor's intellectual property belongs to him, including apparently the Gentleman's Club.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

King of Trios teams so far

Team Sendai Girls (Cassandra Miyagi, Dash Chisako and Meiko Satomura)
Team Shimmer (Candice LeRae, Crazy Mary Dobson and Madison Eagles)
Team Original Divas Revolution (Mickie James, Victoria and Jazz)

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Gavok posted:

King of Trios teams so far

Team Sendai Girls (Cassandra Miyagi, Dash Chisako and Meiko Satomura)
Team Shimmer (Candice LeRae, Crazy Mary Dobson and Madison Eagles)
Team Original Divas Revolution (Mickie James, Victoria and Jazz)

KOT being all females teams would be great and probably not draw a dime sadly.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

C. Everett Koop posted:

KOT being all females teams would be great and probably not draw a dime sadly.

All the really expensive seats have been sold though, so it's already made some good $$$$.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Joshimania was pretty good and lost a lot of money and not many people showed up to those :(

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

Joshimania was pretty good and lost a lot of money and not many people showed up to those :(

Yeah, this is KOT though. at least half the teams will be CHIKARA regulars. They are just getting the outsides teams first.

I do expect Heidi and Kimber Lee to be in a team with someone else though. Possibly Nixon Newell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
Could they really fill all 16 teams with female talent though? I mean, without raiding most of the SHIMMER roster?

• Locked thread