Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Being the mental boyfriend, I am there for emotional support and having a rich relationship. The back story is this: we met two years ago and she was my first hug, hand hold, kiss, etc. I bought her tons of gifts to lead up to telling her I loved her, and then I told her I loved her after a month and wanted to try having sex. She told me she ruined too many relationships because having sex with someone takes away from the mental aspect of the relationship. She wanted me to stay a pure virgin and love her as much as I always did.

Anyways, today I was walking through the hallway at school and I took out my Droid, which has a picture of me and her on the lock screen. This guy was looking down at me from above on the second floor and started laughing at me for some reason. I turned around and he winked at me, and I realized he had perfect view of my phone.

So I went home and explained how he looked to my girlfriend and asked her if it was him, and she was giggling and wouldn't tell me yes or no. She told me I shouldn't know who it is because it will mess up the dynamics of our relationship for when we get married.

What do you guys think? Do I have the right to know now that I have most likely seen who the physical boyfriend is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

confused but hopeful pity post

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Syay safe poverty ghost

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
anger

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Ein cooler Typ posted:

What do you guys think? Do I have the right to know now that I have most likely seen who the physical boyfriend is?

rights don't actually exist

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
How many miles did you carry that printer again?

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
Edit: :eyepop: gently caress, beaten!

You need to carry your printer over to her house and ask her if she's got anything that needs printing today.

Then carry it back.

That will strengthen your relationship tremendously.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

trust her, op

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I definetly agree you are the mental boyfriend

Aug 4, 2010

:sever:

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Lol nice effort op but too obvious

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what model is the droid? also how old are you?

Do you want to stay a virgin? cause if you cash in your V card and then tell her all about it she will want you.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sounds sketchy, stick to anal.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Makes me glad im gay.

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.
Can't remember where I last read this. I agree with Monkey-man ClamdestineBoyster, stick with anal.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Source your EN posts

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

My sexual identity :qq:

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Stik3 posted:

Can't remember where I last read this. I agree with Monkey-man ClamdestineBoyster, stick with anal.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=589472

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

Syay safe poverty ghost

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Rasmussen posted:

Lol nice effort op but too obvious

No effort, it's a repost. I'm not sure what it says about me that I instantly recognised it.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=I+th...riend+today.%22

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

So OP do you approve or disapprove that the dude has probably ejaculated inside of her?

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
What are you going to do when she says she's pregnant and it's yours? Are you going to call her on her lie or are you just going to say a silent prayer that this means you can finally get married?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

EngineerSean posted:

What are you going to do when she says she's pregnant and it's yours? Are you going to call her on her lie or are you just going to say a silent prayer that this means you can finally get married?

I don't think you can get pregnant from being a pussy.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Sequel thread coming soon: I think I inadvertently physically met my girlfriends mental boyfriend.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Wicker Man posted:

Sequel thread coming soon: I think I inadvertently physically met my girlfriends mental boyfriend.

Nah, it'll be "That dumb fag that my girlfriend 'dates' to get free money and rides from finally met me".

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

so, cuck?

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

hmmm witchcraft

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Sang to me while I was reaching orgasm. Was completely out of the blue and I felt bemused at first. Thing is she sang the same song every time. Then after a few weeks of dating she'd start humming the song when we were at dinner with her parents or in the back of a cab. Instant erection! Some Pavlov's boner poo poo.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Being the mental boyfriend, I am there for emotional support and having a rich relationship. The back story is this: we met two years ago and she was my first hug, hand hold, kiss, etc. I bought her tons of gifts to lead up to telling her I loved her, and then I told her I loved her after a month and wanted to try having sex. She told me she ruined too many relationships because having sex with someone takes away from the mental aspect of the relationship. She wanted me to stay a pure virgin and love her as much as I always did.

Anyways, today I was walking through the hallway at school and I took out my Droid, which has a picture of me and her on the lock screen. This guy was looking down at me from above on the second floor and started laughing at me for some reason. I turned around and he winked at me, and I realized he had perfect view of my phone.

So I went home and explained how he looked to my girlfriend and asked her if it was him, and she was giggling and wouldn't tell me yes or no. She told me I shouldn't know who it is because it will mess up the dynamics of our relationship for when we get married.

you don't have the right to know anything and frankly that is private information between her and G*d

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
suck his dick

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Sequel thread: I don't think I meet the physical requirements for being my girlfriend's mental boyfriend

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
wtf did i just read?

whip your dick out and she doesnt suck it immediatly leave and never talk to her again ffs.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
you should at least be able to watch, so you can emotionally support her when shes getting railed by your superior

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Kill him and wear his skin, OP. She'll never know the difference.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
I get irrationally angry at people like the OP.

And by that I mean shitposters.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Buller posted:

Makes me glad im gay.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Please source your quotes

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
OP you're so brave and progressive for trying a nonstandard relationship model.
I think your best bet is to approach this with empathy. Ask yourself:
"How does my mental girlfriend feel about my physical girlfriend?"

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
Personally I suspect everyone involved is a touch mental. That said, Applewhite's advice is the soundest. Please pass it along to the actual sucker, OP.

The Snark fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Feb 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

You'd better not have taken off your male chastity belt, OP.

You know that's a night in the box.

• Locked thread