Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

dad gay. so what posted:

i have a few i have been working on, but im still not sure what anyone is talking about

how about : dip a dill pickle in drano

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

phantom_dilz posted:

Dude It's posted on this page. (check out the lieks of this rube, gents!)

Oh so not actually a TV show but a music video. Sorry, I didn't realize the link you posted was what you were talking about in the OP because this doesn't look like what I would describe as a "TV show."

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
did anyone say "de slenty min" yet?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

if we can create another meme that makes more kids die that would be pretty cool

is drinking drano a meme? let's workshop this.

the drano challenge

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Oh so not actually a TV show but a music video. Sorry, I didn't realize the link you posted was what you were talking about in the OP because this doesn't look like what I would describe as a "TV show."

what do you mean by "music video"?? what the hell is anyone talking about :confused:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
i don't even own a TV, i get all of my news from ol' GBS. :shrug:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Volume posted:

the drano challenge

i like it! and it'll all be caught on video for me to watch

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

i like it! and it'll all be caught on video for me to watch

wait, "video"? :confused:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Having posted in the original thread I feel like I should be entitled to some sort of residual for all it's success.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

wait, "video"? :confused:

everythings is on video these days dad gay. everyting

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Applewhite posted:

Sorry for calling you a rube, I guess I shouldnt assume. It makes an rear end out of you (and me)! It was however, on FOX tv programming- I viewed it this morning

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

Having posted in the original thread I feel like I should be entitled to some sort of residual for all it's success.

i assume you are a millennial?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

no we haven't even got a cent yet

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

phantom_dilz posted:

Sorry for calling you a rube, I guess I shouldnt assume. It makes an rear end out of you (and me)! It was however, on FOX tv programming- I viewed it this morning

Being aired on TV does not a TV show make. A "TV Show" is episodic in nature and generally feature a continuing (or at least thematically linked) series of stories presented through multiple, non-consecutive airings.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Being aired on TV does not a TV show make. A "TV Show" is episodic in nature and generally feature a continuing (or at least thematically linked) series of stories presented through multiple, non-consecutive airings.

is that like a "video"? :confused:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

I think I'm actually considered the "Oregon Trail" generation. That small group of 10 years that grew up as kids with no internet and then had it through our teens. Either that or Gen X.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think I'm actually considered the "Oregon Trail" generation. That small group of 10 years that grew up as kids with no internet and then had it through our teens. Either that or Gen X.

you sounded really entitled, so i think you fall more into the millennial camp imo. but the real question is "what the heck is a slenderman???"

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

yes? no

yes

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

wait until leonard crabs hears about this

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

dad gay. so what posted:

sweet sassy molassy!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

dad gay. so what posted:

I think poor all grand pa dipped his last dill pickle, yes for realy-do

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

The Goatfather posted:

wait until leonard crabs hears about this

I did not think about calling leonard about what I am now being told is a televised video, not a television show.

Richard, can you please weigh in on this???????

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
slenderman has made low tax a rich man.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

guys what if its not "video" but "tape"?

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
lol that thread about putting deodorant on your balls made it to ten pages.

what the deuce???

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

A misanthrope posted:

guys what if its not "video" but "tape"?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I've seen Slendyman costumes for sale at Halloween. He moving those refrigerators, custom kitchen delivery.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

that slender human being got his own jet air-plane

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Jellidelic posted:

proud to be part of the forum that planted the seeds of pervasive cultural phenomena such as slenderman and

And irc chat logs

happyflurple
Oct 31, 2006

phantom_dilz posted:

I don't know what we can do about this, but if not Richard than all of us should be compensated.

We should have all been compensated the second it turned into several thousand twenty minute long shaky-cam walks through the woods

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im not going to watch all of it. what is the best episode of the slender man tv show

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

happyflurple posted:

We should have all been compensated the second it turned into several thousand twenty minute long shaky-cam walks through the woods

I feel like I should be compensated because that post ruined the Create Paranormal Images thread. It was pretty fun before loving goons glomped onto that and spit out hundreds of more images of it.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Murder you're famil

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4txVqr1eNwc

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

what the hell is a slender-man?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Gilganixon posted:

what the hell is a slender-man?

*Incomprehensible 30 second clip with some spooky artifacting and digital noise followed by the brief cameo of a slightly longer than average arm dipping into frame in the last 3 seconds.*

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

bendylad scares me

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

slenderman is real

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Shaquin posted:

*Incomprehensible 30 second clip with some spooky artifacting and digital noise followed by the brief cameo of a slightly longer than average arm dipping into frame in the last 3 seconds.*

slightly longer? welp, better kill my famil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
It turns out the bendyman was not an SA original idea and he existed in the X-files first. So we gotta watch out if the bendyman gets big we could get sued.

You better take this town you will get TOS'd by Fox.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Feb 5, 2016

• Locked thread