Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

RedMage129 posted:

Posting is absolutely the worst way to achieve your dreams.

this kids got spunk! and im gonna take him under my wing...to spunk-town.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
But where to find willing womens?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I ain't never posted while I had my dick in someone

Yet

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I'm glad the thread title is grammatically correct, as the difference between 'i wish i was' and 'i wish i were' is based on the probability of occurrence. Seeing as the OP will never have sex, his use of 'i wish i were' correctly assesses his likelihood of sex-having at zero.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Naerasa posted:

I'm glad the thread title is grammatically correct, as the difference between 'i wish i was' and 'i wish i were' is based on the probability of occurrence. Seeing as the OP will never have sex, his use of 'i wish i were' correctly assesses his likelihood of sex-having at zero.

good catch, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GPF
Jul 20, 2000

Kidney Buddies
Oven Wrangler
Me too. That would mean my dick started working again.

...stupid diabetes...

• Locked thread