Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Holy gently caress, I thought this was bullshit but it was on sale for like $40 and I like buying stupid poo poo so I bought one. God drat it feels good. I was a little afraid because the research I did said that it was for chronic muscle pain and I am a delicate flower that doesn't know the value of a hard day's work I lied, I do, it has no value.

But honestly it's like paying someone to massage my lower back and shoulders for an hour for free, why don't they sell these things like candy at Walmart for poor laborers? I see Icy Hot commercials but their thing looks like useless poo poo compared to this thing.

They really should sell these things more aggressively to people that just want a free shoulder massage without taking the time to get their nails done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAMN NIGGA
Aug 15, 2008

by Lowtax
no one will cry if you die

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

drat NIGGA posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

you could just get a vibrator for dual-purpose action

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.
I hope they paid you for this post.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

symbolic posted:

you could just get a vibrator for dual-purpose action

Nah I am too lazy to hold things and the Hitachi Magic Wand was too small to fit in my rear end.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

drat NIGGA posted:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Stik3 posted:

I hope they paid you for this post.

God I wish, apparently it's a legitimate medical technology that is now being ripped off by everyone in China like the medical version of "hoverboards".

And for the record my dog cries every time I leave.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

God I wish, apparently it's a legitimate medical technology that is now being ripped off by everyone in China like the medical version of "hoverboards".

Yeah, they've been around a while and you'll see them in use at physical therapy places if you're lucky enough to injure yourself.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
If you are going to be an aimless bougie bastard 3o you could at least find a gay partner for the cash cushioned ride

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

If you haven't tried it on your cock or balls or poop hole by end of tonight you should be ashamed

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

hook it up to your balls and make a video

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
they tried to talk my wife (beard) into getting one for her pregnancy saying oh you'll use it for contractions lol gently caress off not buying some dumb ab machine

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

TENS units kick rear end.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wait what are you tlking about or whatever but lower back. shoveling snow cause too lazy to install new gastank on snowblower

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey, i forgot to ask, i dont really know why everyone is such a bitch about you when you post? did you do something or something? you seem like a reasonable human being. no big, just wondering?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

can you masturbate with it?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

drat NIGGA posted:

drat NIGGA

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

They're pretty good, especially if it had an ems setting. Just don't put it on wrong or you can stop your heart lol

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

dad gay. so what posted:

hey, i forgot to ask, i dont really know why everyone is such a bitch about you when you post? did you do something or something? you seem like a reasonable human being. no big, just wondering?

He's old gbs and wants to run his glorified apartment building like 1937 Germany.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Ignore the warning about not running the current past your heart and finally live a little

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
turn it up to elevens

ur welcoem

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Grem posted:

He's old gbs and wants to run his glorified apartment building like 1937 Germany.

i wasnt asking you "grem" but thanks for the obviously unbiased commentary :rolleyes:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Grem posted:

hey grem, tell me about yourself. i suppose you should be given the opportunity

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
are you "old" gbs? :confused: maybe some sort of "new" gbs? how do you run your life? what are you aspirations and dreams?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Necros posted:

hook it up to your balls and make a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeDfBdR9xcY

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
i remember when companies used to market these things like instant ab workout machines and got sued into oblivion because it's total bullshit

...nothing else to contribute except

Necros posted:

hook it up to your ballso-ring and make a video

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if youre ever anywhere near three olives you can find him by listening for the guy talking about his household appliances

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Can you use this for electroejaculation I am asking for a friend you see

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Can I put this on my butt?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

satanic splash-back posted:

I think you can get arc across the crack.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Three Olives posted:

Holy gently caress, I thought this was bullshit but it was on sale for like $40 and I like buying stupid poo poo so I bought one. God drat it feels good. I was a little afraid because the research I did said that it was for chronic muscle pain and I am a delicate flower that doesn't know the value of a hard day's work I lied, I do, it has no value.

But honestly it's like paying someone to massage my lower back and shoulders for an hour for free, why don't they sell these things like candy at Walmart for poor laborers? I see Icy Hot commercials but their thing looks like useless poo poo compared to this thing.

They really should sell these things more aggressively to people that just want a free shoulder massage without taking the time to get their nails done.

Enjoy your e-stim cumshots.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

satanic splash-back posted:

Yes. I can't assure how it will work, however. I recommend you buy one, and use it while pooping.

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
I work for a place that sells TENS units and yeah I thought they were hokey at first too but they seem to work for a lot of people. Also people put them on their genitals to cum really hard.

As an aside I can probably discount all the TENS/EMS units here at least a few bucks; it's the website for the company I work for. Hokey website but they mostly sell to clinics/hospitals/practitioners: http://www.wisdomking.com/

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
Realtalk: If you've thrown your back out, half an hour lying on the bed, on your back, with the electrodes in the small of your back work absolute wonders. It's really freakin' great for back pain.

This is what I've got, an Omron. Not the exact same model, but close enough. I swear by it.

autoaim.cfg fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Feb 5, 2016

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
Okay, I'm getting one now. My body is a roadmap of pain right now and I need some relief. YOU'VE SOLD ME.

What kind did you get? I spent like an hour looking at these things on Amazon the other day and I finally convinced myself they were a scam and rage quit.

LadyAmbien fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Feb 5, 2016

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

Its cries because you'll be coming back.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Yeah? Well I got an ELEVENS.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

drat NIGGA posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy