Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I dunno why people don't they made it like the old tribes with only 3 classes its pretty fun now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
No. Topic locked.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Average Bear posted:

No. Topic locked.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Average Bear posted:

No. Topic locked.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Average Bear posted:

No. Topic locked.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I spent 100 dollars on that game OP. Nobody plays it any more. Peace go with you.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Average Bear posted:

No. Topic locked.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
No.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Average Bear posted:

No. Topic locked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell I have no idea why anyone played it in the first place, OP. https://www.quakelive.com

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Haven't tried in almost 7 months OP, but I really liked the game so if you find people playing it let me know!

TIA :)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I miss this game. Is it actually good again?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I miss this game. Is it actually good again?

For a limited time, you can get a free month trial from Audible.com. Audible is largest collection of audiobooks on the web. And when you type in promo code "Wiggler" you get your first audiobook FREE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Average Bear posted:

For a limited time, you can get a free month trial from Audible.com. Audible is largest collection of audiobooks on the web. And when you type in promo code "Wiggler" you get your first audiobook FREE.
come hit this poo poo, Wiggler.

• Locked thread