Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

*family takes the exit*

"alright kids listen were just gonna make a quick stop and get back on the road quickly. I don't want to stay here any longer th-"
*roy rogers, towering over the rest stop with his gigantic jolly presence, shoots his burger rays through the car, causing the family to stay much longer than expected*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

"be right back dad I gotta go pee!"

*kid is knocked back into the lobby by the high powered fans strategically placed in the bathroom*

Macnult

father and son bonding turns into using teamwork to navigate the maze of high powered bathroom fans

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

one at a rest stop I was perusing some sunglasses

the man said oh take a look at these they are twice as good

oh I said how much are they

twice as much

hmm fair enough

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
entire families are lost in the maze of barriers that form the line to place your order, seeming to always take the wrong turn, bringing them to yet another dead end

FutonForensic

i thought stopping at a cemetary would be a good idea with it being an "eternal rest" area and all, but the only vending machine has urns inside it and i had to poop behind a gravestone

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

entire families are lost in the maze of barriers that form the line to place your order, seeming to always take the wrong turn, bringing them to yet another dead end

rest stops are full of mazes, puzzles, and a general sense of despair.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
and snowglobes!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
guys, you know what his means, right? YUP! FIREWORKS!!!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

bacalou

one time dr. sanchez and i were at a rest stop in northern california when he approached me in an aisle and took a large knife out of his pocket. he looked me in the eyes and said 'oops'

barfdog

you wont be able to use this rest stop as i plan on slamming my supermodel girlfriend in its shoddy, disgusting bathroom. its my monthly taste of being a pleb.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sensible_Psycho

Without me, it's just aweso.
I chose to rest just outside the area

• Locked thread