Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
Do it you loving sqoozles. (I just made up this word, but I assure you it is absolutely vile and offensive in the utmost.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

phasmid posted:

That's what I get for talking seriously about absurd things, I guess.

Well as long as you were being serious. No hard feelings, ok?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Well as long as you were being serious. No hard feelings, ok?

I can't go back. I said things on the internet. Just gotta live with em I guess. But thank you for your kindness.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
That's my secret, OP
<ducks behind his keyboard>
I'm always afraid

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

The Snark posted:

Do it you loving sqoozles. (I just made up this word, but I assure you it is absolutely vile and offensive in the utmost.)

if the snark is going to keep dropping s-bombs ITT mods please add a trigger warning to the thread title

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Knight posted:

That's my secret, OP
<ducks behind his keyboard>
I'm always afraid

What kinda haiku school did you study? :mad:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

The Snark posted:

sounds like a shmorky thing

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
Nn.. No! Of course it doesn't! I'M not SHMORKY. That's... Hah hah... ABSURD. Shutup! Now...

Misgender my deadnamed rear end.

Sqoozle.

The Snark fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Feb 5, 2016

Roberto_Silencio
Mar 9, 2004

lets start advertising and make us some real money
They targeted gamers.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Fansy posted:

Check out this hot new info from reddit's premier gamergate sub, /r/KotakuInAction:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4415og/drama_sjws_are_going_after_somethingawfuls_lowtax/cznc911

Our leader is now self-censoring under pressure from SJW attacks.

I went a bit deeper and holy poo poo, Zoe Quinn was a loving regular in Helldump? What was her handle?

Merdifex
May 13, 2015

by Shine
Lowtax deserves it for letting SA slide into SJW hell and banning / probating good posters who could have held the tide.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im deadnamed dave

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the idea of shmorky just working on making his voice higher & wierder every day still makes me laugh

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
please don't klurfshame itt

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Merdifex posted:

Lowtax deserves it for letting SA slide into SJW hell and banning / probating good posters who could have held the tide.

Poor internet sailors lost to the deep.

Ausmund
Jan 24, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER
all this is is people with behavior issues not knowing where to direct their anger and embarrassing themselves. it manifests as online activism, when they should really be putting that energy into seeing a professional. Can't believe all this crap with shmorky, hes such a talented and funny artist. The flashtub used to send up the drama and insanity on the internet, now the creators have become one of the worst examples of it. go figure.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Ehud posted:

I'm not really scared of anyone online. I am really strong and can probably beat up most people who post on the internet.

You also have a German shepherd. Although I heard your shep is kind of a coward

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I am an SJW

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
These threads have to stop. Please at least condense the mongoloid rantings of half reddit retards into one megathread so that they can endlessly masturbate one another to clickbait articles meant to rile up their febrile ape brains

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

You also have a German shepherd. Although I heard your shep is kind of a coward
Enough about master effect.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Why do you attack people with tweets?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Fansy posted:

Why do you attack people with tweets?

My Twitter is run by a dog

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Ok, what is SJW?
Single Jewish Wizard?
Why don't they sign up for J-date, does that site discriminate against wizards?

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Merdifex posted:

what are you doing here, doesnt somebody have to say mencius moldbug's name three times,first

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

My name is philip rivers and i eat my own farts.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The forums backlash against SJWs has been good for the site. It's funnier than it's been in years.

But lmao at GG types talking about "purging" the "cancer" of SJWs. They need to get a life.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
My idealogy is better than yours

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
lowtax you are going to regret wading in once you start getting random fedora hat tips at the grocery store, and requests for one-liners for chicks that totally dress like they want it

Mnoba fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Feb 5, 2016

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Unshaved Moose posted:

Do you have to be a warrior? can you be a social justice rogue? or a shaman?

now you get it

it's extremely racist to me and all sorcerorkin

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

what are you doing here, doesnt somebody have to say mencius moldbug's name three times,first

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

Omi-Polari posted:

The forums backlash against SJWs has been good for the site. It's funnier than it's been in years.

But lmao at GG types talking about "purging" the "cancer" of SJWs. They need to get a life.

Political apathy is only ideal. Work for a company. Produce and spend capital. Have children. Get drunk and watch Netflix. Opinions and ideas are for losers. You don't want to be a loser do you? Political apathy is the only ideal.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
guy: hey i care about thing, plus, im gay
me: your ideas are stupid & yuou should shut up

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
good night sweet principe

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

i love discussing SJWs and gamergate and reddit and also putting lit cigarettes out in my eyes and sticking my dick in a beehive

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

come at me, brony

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Puppy Galaxy posted:

i love discussing SJWs and gamergate and reddit and also putting lit cigarettes out in my eyes and sticking my dick in a beehive

same

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
its free speech not a dick dont take it so hard

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Puppy Galaxy posted:

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
I can't help but note the first people to mention gamers or gamergate were not gamergators, nor was this thread about gamergate in any rational way.

It's almost as if that were a neurotic distraction that just became so very useful for deflecting all manner of criticism from loathsome practices.

Misgender me ya pansies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I grew up in a time when we knew that people with email addresses were not to be feared, but pitied.

• Locked thread