Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

I thought artists were supposed to improve over time, not regress into drawing squishy faced people with hosed up teeth?

i think i read that he gets burnt out if he draws the same style for too long so he keeps changing it for the sake of changing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

the fallout from this was kinda funny. iirc whoever owned the trademark to strawberry shortcake told them to take the comic down, and they were all NO WAY YOU CAN'T TELL US WHAT TO DO, WE'LL FIGHT THIS TO THE BITTER END and then they got a lawyer and he told them yes you actually do have to take it down

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

should i read all 5 (lol) pages of this thread or just kill myself

edit: too late ive already started cutting

if you read fast you can get through it before you bleed out

• Locked thread