Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My theory:

News Radio takes place in an alternate universe where Bill Dauterive never goes back to Arlen after joining the Army and becomes a successful media mogul instead of relying on Hank and the rest to be his emotional crutch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
how i met your mother was all just a dying childs fever dream

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

it's almost impossible for a really good show to pull off season 3. if the first 2 seasons were really good it's best just to pretend it got cancelled

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
That Brock Sampson is in a holodeck because that's the only way to make sense of all the different poo poo Patrick Warburton is in.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Rosanne was the only poo poo that wasn't completely weird in some sort of way.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers was overt militaristic propaganda to steel children for the coming war on terror secretly produced by the Koch brothers and the country of Israel.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Steven Universe exists entirely inside a geode paperweight in a transgender autistic child's mind.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Carl finally snapped and gunned down Urkle but his police buddies knew how annoying he was and how no one would question a dead black teen in chicago so they covered it up and quietly transfered him to Los Angeles

Burn My Dread
Feb 23, 2007

Tear up your fear, the end is coming near, spit it out like a spear, I'll burn your dread
The Game of Thrones finale will show us that the entire series was just a book Ned Stark was writing

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

tony soprano is just a fat guy who actually works in waste management and the whole show is dr. melfi's dream because she's bored

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
the Simpsons is my 28 year long LSD trip

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
My theory is that the big bang theory is a lie, both the program and the actual irl theory.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

The Mentalist was really just a prequel to Land of the Dead.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Rosanne was the only poo poo that wasn't completely weird in some sort of way.

Did you miss the entire last season? Rosanne and Jackie stop a train robbery with Steven Seagal then in the last episode Rosanne says "Oh btw Dan was dead all along and Jackie's a lesbian".

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
bobby bills son

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

iSheep posted:

bobby bills son

I thoguht that was canon :confused:

8 Ball
Nov 27, 2010

My hands are all messed up so you better post, brother.
that boy is right

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
lol lets be sure it doesn't become too much tv tropes in here

otherwise it'll be a bunch of "this troper used the xanatos gambit for wincest slash pairings" crap

Big Beef City posted:

Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers was overt militaristic propaganda to steel children for the coming war on terror secretly produced by the Koch brothers and the country of Israel.

they never wore pants

i blame the British aristocracy and their predilection for pantsless children

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dr. House was actually boning his black doctor buddy the whole time on the DL

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Star trek enterprise is just a really long quantum leap episode.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
odenkirk's character in breaking bad and his character in call saul exist in the same shared universe

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Zoom isn't really fast. He has the ability to manipulate time and freezes time in little nano second spurts to appear that he is really running fast.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Hustlin Floh posted:

Dr. House was actually boning his black doctor buddy the whole time on the DL

Same but with Scrubs

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
One Punch Man is a documentary.

someusername
Jan 26, 2015
Dan Dority was head over heels gay for Al Swearingen.

/Is that a theory or generally accepted?

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I think they all pretty much are just poo poo to ram down the minds of the populace so they never start thinking, plus make a profit for the creators. How's that suit you for weird?

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

lorn Wayne posted:

My theory is that the big bang theory is a lie, both the program and the actual irl theory.

I theorize that Sheldon is an alien and in his alien language "bazinga" means "kill all humans".

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks has a psychotic episode and runs off to Vegas to direct and gently caress Showgirls until his heart gets broken, so he wanders into Oregon where he ultimately finds himself and is then elected mayor of Portlandia.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

the last season of dexter was all just an illusion that happened a split second before dexter was fried in the electric chair.

mr. bean is an alien.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The Professor could get them off the island but he doesn't because he's trying to gently caress Ginger and/or Mary-Ann

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ein cooler Typ posted:

The Professor could get them off the island but he doesn't because he's trying to gently caress Ginger and/or Mary-Ann

her name was Leela

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
My theory is that whatever show you like sucks.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
There is just no way Eddie Thawne could be Zoom. It's impossible! We saw him die!!

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

most of them are bad and people have bad taste

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Hank Hill is an alternate universe version of Goodfellas Henry Hill if he'd grown up in Texas.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
everyone in sitcoms live on a live set because there's always crowd laughter coming from somewhere.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Only half of the people who are responsible for Dr Who understand it's for children.

Less than half of the people who are responsible for Dr Who becoming successful understand this.

That's my theory OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

lorn Wayne posted:

my theory is that the show and the writing was never funny. the only funny character is the laugh track.

• Locked thread