Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Doug is a actually a retarded person. Everyone is nice to him and has lots of friends but really he's just retarded. Roger knows he's retarded and fucks with him all time.
He has all these extreme delusions of grandeur but ultimately hes just mentally handicapped. I have some pretty developed ideas on this but it takes to long to get into and I don't feel like going over the specifics.

The Rugrats takes place in Palestine.

How I met your mother is a actually a bad show but everyone is pretending to like. I tell everyone its pretty good but really I think its really, really bad and everyone else does too but no one wants to admit it.

Orange is the new black is actually very good and funny but I will never know cause I've never seen a single episode and I never will.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Pinky is the genius, Brain is insane

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
spongebob squarepants lives at the bottom of the bikini atoll where usa blew up a bunch of nukes. so thats why spongebob is alive.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Salem Saberhagen posted:

The Rugrats takes place in Palestine.

this is canon

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Flight of the the Conchords was a documentary.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Home Alone is the prequel to Dexter

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Big Bang theory isfunny

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

smithers used to be black

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

The main character was actually loving the other character on the DL

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

I just re-watched Return Of The King, after binge-watching Fringe. I figured that whole movie is just one of Walters acid trips. That's why he's the steward of Gondor

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

spongebob squarepants lives at the bottom of the bikini atoll where usa blew up a bunch of nukes. so thats why spongebob is alive.

He lives in a Bikini bottom next to a starfish and a oval office. He's a contraceptive sponge.
Also, crabs.
And Sandy Cheeks.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Peter Griffin is actually a mastermind, driven to his breaking point by his bitch wife and useless family. He is able to build a helicopter with his likeness (and one with Meg's) and successfully resurrect the pterodactyl and feed its orphaned children. You think he's an idiot? He'll show you idiot.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Star Trek: The Next Generation has subtle clues that tie it back to the old "Star Trek" series from the 1960s, but the average viewer won't be able to pick up on them.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Idiot Kicker posted:

Peter Griffin is actually a mastermind, driven to his breaking point by his bitch wife and useless family. He is able to build a helicopter with his likeness (and one with Meg's) and successfully resurrect the pterodactyl and feed its orphaned children. You think he's an idiot? He'll show you idiot.

really wish they would finally explain where he gets the money to afford these things. The mystery is played out at this point, and it's pretty clear the writers are just treading water until fox finally announces an end date. I doubt they have anything satisfying planned to wrap it all up.,

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Jessica Fletcher of Murder She Wrote is a serial killer who expertly frames other people for her crimes.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pajL2jFFX2Q

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Burn My Dread posted:

The Game of Thrones finale will show us that the entire series was just a book Ned Stark was writing

Replace Ned with Sam and you might be right.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Danny Tanner's wife killed herself after he told her he was gay. The drunk driver story was a coverup.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

Jessica Fletcher of Murder She Wrote is a serial killer who expertly frames other people for her crimes.

I've actually thought this before, that would have been a fantastic series finale

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pththya-lyi posted:

This owns

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

This owns

Agatha Christie did it better

She did all murder stories better

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Mulder is delusional/retarded and Scully is a social worker who humors him a bit too much

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
X died in the show Y, episode Z and the rest of the show is his dying hallucination

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
I'm really dead and network television is a hell constructed especially for me

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone else think John Walsh killed his kid IRL and the entire run of America's Most Wanted is him trying to live it down?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Joey Tribbiani was actually a virgin until about 1997

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Last Man Standing takes place in hell after Tim Taylor sold his soul to Binford Tools.

*Tim Allen laugh*

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

You don't actually get pinched when a Vulcan does the Nerve Pinch. They just apply minor pressure and the person being pinched passes out by imagining it hurts so much due to the rumors of the attack. In other words the Vulcans turn your own emotions against you using the power of rumors.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

"Charles in Charge" was filmed entirely on location at a house across the street from my middle school.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

"Small Wonder" was about a pedophile who abducted a little girl and brainwashed her into thinking she was a robot.

E: Also, nobody loves Raymond

Duke Pukem fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Feb 7, 2016

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Arrow was originally conceived as a means to determine whether young children where retarded

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
in the original dungeon and dragons show the dungeon master was actually an evil wizard that had transported the children to his world to amuse himself. he was just pretending to be their friend

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Tim Allen masrurbate son motor vehicles and his friends while they sleep

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
The storm shelter episode of King of the Hill is just Bill's dream.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Whenever Sam is leaping and can't find Al, Al is sodomizing Sam's comatose body in the Quantum Leap Chamber

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

tim allen masturbates on the cars from top gear

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

Whenever Sam is leaping and can't find Al, Al is sodomizing Sam's comatose body in the Quantum Leap Chamber

I saw that episode of UCB too.

Rick&Morty is going to flame the gently caress out next season but fans will continue to suck its dick because they'll desperately want it to be good.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

In the golden girls, Sophia built three synthetic androids, Rose, Blanche and her "daughter" Dorothy to break her out of Shady Pines nursing home and to live with her in a house the androids built. Also Miami is a planet where its perpetually the mid to late 80's and the elderly are the most valued members of society.

Also Stanley "Stan" Zbornak is a skinwalker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Sometimes I think that Big Bang Theory isn't a very good show, that's my weird theory.

• Locked thread