Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

In Boy Meets World, Boy never actually meets world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Dexter, not the black guy, is actually the bay harbour butcher

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

the simpsons weren't supposed to be yellow its just that matt groaning is secretly colorblind and accidentally colored them yellow and no one wanted to tell him no

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

mind the walrus posted:

Rick&Morty is going to flame the gently caress out next season but fans will continue to suck its dick because they'll desperately want it to be good.

don't be that guy

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gaunab posted:

don't be that guy

Are you new? I'm totally that guy.

---------

The West Wing features a sneaky cumshot in every episode, but you have to have a blacklight on your TV to see it.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

In MST3K Joel is actually and evil sadist who created tom and crow for the sole purpose of suffering, and not to be robot pals.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
can we talk about movie theories

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Sally, Mr. Crabs, Plankton, and Gary (snail) are based after the seven deadly sins.

The Warner siblings in Animaniacs were based off the Marx Brothers and Three Stooges and were originally going to be Yakko (Groucho/Larry), Wakko (Chico/Curly), and Smakko (Harpo/Moe), but a female lead was needed and so Dot was created based on each of the original groups' fourth members (Zeppo/Shemp).

Cartoons, man.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Lost is a good show for the most part from beginning to end.

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
Beavis is the smart one, but Butthead has better people skills.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Ned Flanders is a direct descendant of Ned Stark, as the Simpsons and Game of Thrones is the same universe

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
i am currently working on a big theory atm that jerry seinfeld is a werewolf cursed by an ancient wizard

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Jukeboxblues posted:

i am currently working on a big theory atm that jerry seinfeld is a werewolf cursed by an ancient wizard

If anything, Kramer is the wwolf

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Kramer is a coke dealer who gets high on his own supply. It's why jerry, George, and him can get so many girls

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

The Boss is actually Alyssa Milano.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

The Goatfather posted:

it's almost impossible for a really good show to pull off season 3. if the first 2 seasons were really good it's best just to pretend it got cancelled

This isn't a weird theory though???

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
Joey Gladstone is actually Pamela Tanner's secret bastard son from a teenage pregnancy, and had an agreement with Danny that he would pose as a "college buddy" so he could move in and help raise his half-sisters after their mom died.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Like, literally 50% of the global population in Grimm is Vessen, and they just hide it from the other half of the world.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous was literally paid propaganda by rich fucks tired of seeing themselves 'slandered' in Frank Capra movies they grew up with.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Applewhite posted:

Like, literally 50% of the global population in Grimm is Vessen, and they just hide it from the other half of the world.

Wesen. It's german.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Gaunab posted:

Wesen. It's german.

If you wanna be like that then technically it's Weẞen :smug:

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe
Millennium was cancelled because the insane conspiracy theory it promoted was actually true, and it made the Owls nervous.

Love,
Vitalis

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Vitalis Jackson posted:

Millennium was cancelled because the insane conspiracy theory it promoted was actually true, and it made the Owls nervous.

Love,
Vitalis

Nah, that was Lone Gunmen and that episode about the World Trade Center.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Almost Human was supposed to be a Judge Dredd TV series, but got changed at the last minute when Dredd 3D tanked at the box office.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Big Bang Theory is actually a good show. However the target audience, nerds, turned against it after all of the main characters got girlfriends because they could no longer relate.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Cheers and Frasier actually take place in the same shared universe.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Applewhite posted:

Cheers and Frasier actually take place in the same shared universe.

so wild

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Gilligan sexually serviced everyone on the island, including a monkey.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

big bang theory is the result of a lost bet. a big one. like 1919 world series big

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
In He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Skeletor was He-Man's biological father.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

al swearengen, while based after a real person, was the result of david milchs memory of the guy that drove the wrecker in his hometown, smothers "feeler" meloni

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the "A-team" was actually the b team

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
In the fictional continuity in which Archer takes place, the Soviet Union is still in power because of ISIS's bungling.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
In Supergirl, they casted Calista Flockheart to play Cat so nobody would notice how scrawny Supergirl is.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Will and Grace had writers and directors on different sides of the party line. Liberal Democrat writers used the show to normalize gay stereotypes and train single insecure women to be useful fag-hags. Conservative Republicans used the show to portray gays as annoying bitches with exhausted jokes and tried to convince women watching the show to get married and have children.

You might say it's not true, but I called Adventure Time out for being D&D fanfic after watching one episode of it. Nobody I told this to believed me, of course. Fools.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

It's a bit complex to go into here, but it involves "Hee-Haw" and secret constitutional amendments and is not so much a "wild" theory as a "conspiracy" one.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

I.C. posted:

It's a bit complex to go into here, but it involves "Hee-Haw" and secret constitutional amendments and is not so much a "wild" theory as a "conspiracy" one.

They're just trying to lead us into the future:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6T2nRAazrY

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Reading Rainbow takes place on the holodeck of the Starship Enterprise.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Vitalis Jackson posted:

Love,
Vitalis

Hey, the Owls were alright. TheRoosters were the real fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

s0j
May 17, 2003

get fucked, round-eye
Man in the high castle is gonna have a twist where hitler was the good guy all along

• Locked thread